It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Asks U.S To Stop Deporting Serious Criminals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
If they are returned, they'll be back in no time.
I think it's fine for us to agree to keep them incarcerated, but I do believe we should send Mexico the bill for the cost of it. If they can't pay it, they get them back.

If thats the way it has to be I feel this is the best way except you know they would'nt pay and you know we would not enforce!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

So this I think is fine and very cool with me. Perfectly reasonable. We can make some ARRANGEMENTS.

I can't believe we havn't already made some ARRANGEMENTS.

Do we really need that jalopy of a country telling us anything?

Mexico is the jalopy of the Americas.

Broken down beat up and wornout with everybody running to get away from it and it's stinky water.

edit on 28-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Ok, is it me or is this just insane???? These criminals come here illegally and Mexico doesn't want them back and wants us to make 'other arrangements'?

"The Obama Administration seems to be heeding to Mexico’s request by openly halting the deportation of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants. Additionally, the administration has a “backdoor amnesty” plan to legalize millions of undocumented aliens in case Congress doesn’t pass legislation to do it."

OMG!!! How dare you spew such racist commentary! This country belonged to Mexico back when the dinosaurs were made extinct by prehistoric SUVs!

Ahem... excuse me. I just couldn't resist because, I know that someone, somewhere will find an excuse why the US should be made to keep illegals and undesirables from Mexico, as well as any other country.

S&F

I have been lucky so far.
I have stood my ground on many of these types of threads. There are too many who say that illegals are only here to make a better living, completely discounting the fact that we have thousands of serious criminals and to have open borders allows just anyone to waltz through. They also ignore the fact that these millions of illegals are displacing the U.S. citizens who also need to make a living. We are told by the pro-illegal folks that illegals are human beings. No kidding! Like we have no compassion for poor folk other than our own. Of course we do!! What we don't like is the fact our laws are ignored and our citizens are hurting because of it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would say

Fine

Paybus 100k per prisoner per 6 month interval. Done deal. Our prison system is less corrupt than there's. That's the reason.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Guys, I think the other types of arrangements that he is referring to is an agreement or arrangement where those illegal criminals don't just walk back into Mexico as free man and unrecognized.
A program called oassis (not sure I'm spelling it right) that the Border Patrol has, I'm not sure if ICE has the same program, is that when BP deports illegal aliens that are criminals like rapists, murderer, drug dealers and such the authority in that city in Mexico ( I believe this program is only currently working with Mexico) where the criminal is being deported to are contacted. Usually, a special department or special police wait for those criminals at the other side of the port and arrest them and prosecute them there as well. Of course, after they serve their time and get to be back on the streets they will do what they do but they would have been tagged by the local police in Mexico.

I am Dominican and I used to live in NY where there is a high concentration of Dominicans there. One of my best friends is an ICE agent and he told me they, in NY, have a similar program. Since ICE only deals with legal immigrants and non-immigrants that commit crimes, not with illegal immigrants (immigrant is someone that comes to the US to stay; a non-immigrant is a person that has plans to return to its country of origin, like some one with a non-working visa for a short period of time) He told me that when they deport a Dominican the authorities in the Dom. Rep. are contacted. When the deportee arrives at the airport in D.R. that person is tagged by the local police as a criminal. I confirmed this myself for I travel to D.R. every year to visit family and friends. I am friends with several high ranking officers there and they confirmed this to me and I saw it happened with my own eyes. I propose to them that those criminals should go to jail when they get to D.R. as well. They said they will look into that.

My point is that what Mexico may not want the U.S. to stop deporting criminals, because what are we gonna do, keep them here?, but to contact them as to when and where to those criminals are being deported so they could take action to.
I know for sure that program is being implemented in in San Diego but don't know about other cities and/or states.

Just my to cents!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Why????

After amnesty......VOTES!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
The huge problem in this is that not all criminals are from Mexico, they come from the islands, South America. Mexico isn't the only latin community, but the criminals come through Mexico, and say that is where they are from so they can just turn around and come back. . What is happening is criminals are being shipped to the wrong places. This city can have a valid complaint.

You have proof that we send citizens of other countries to Mexico? I seriously doubt it. Of course, many of the illegals come across the border without a scrap of paper. In those cases, consider that we are simply showing them the way home. Should we be obligated to believe what they tell us about their origins? I don't think so. (We do, however, send some illegals home to central America on free air flights.)

We ain't the bad folks in this issue.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
this is utterly insane. they are mexican citizens and not american. if mexico doesnt want them, too bad. i mean in all honesty why should we house mexicos criminals in US prisons. this is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If the Feds want to play law loophole about deportation and amnesty for illegals, then we should too. Right to a speedy and fair trial and fair sentencing only applies to US citizens.

So if they end up back in mexico or at the bottom of the Hudson river, I couldnt care a less as long as they are not free roaming US soil.

I still think my policy should work the best.

If an illegal is caught in the US on the first offense they shall be marked, fingerprinted, and documented. Then deported to country of origin and any possibility for legal process to become a citizen is now revoked and impossible for breaking US immigration law.

Second offense: Execution.

Its not that difficult to get on the path of becoming a legal US citizen. The process is time consuming and takes dedication but its worth the wait and the process is for everyone's protection. Illegals who simply break the law anyway should have severe consequences awaiting them and by this illegal immigration will decrease DRASTICALLY.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sure no problem Mexico, $50,000 a year per illegal, per year, we'll house them, but you must sign a document saying if you default in payment you'll start to lose pieces of your land to the USA.

Everything can be negotiated.

We don't give houses away for free do we?

edit on 29-9-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
Guys, I think the other types of arrangements that he is referring to is an agreement or arrangement where those illegal criminals don't just walk back into Mexico as free man and unrecognized.
A program called oassis (not sure I'm spelling it right) that the Border Patrol has, I'm not sure if ICE has the same program, is that when BP deports illegal aliens that are criminals like rapists, murderer, drug dealers and such the authority in that city in Mexico ( I believe this program is only currently working with Mexico) where the criminal is being deported to are contacted. Usually, a special department or special police wait for those criminals at the other side of the port and arrest them and prosecute them there as well. Of course, after they serve their time and get to be back on the streets they will do what they do but they would have been tagged by the local police in Mexico.

I am Dominican and I used to live in NY where there is a high concentration of Dominicans there. One of my best friends is an ICE agent and he told me they, in NY, have a similar program. Since ICE only deals with legal immigrants and non-immigrants that commit crimes, not with illegal immigrants (immigrant is someone that comes to the US to stay; a non-immigrant is a person that has plans to return to its country of origin, like some one with a non-working visa for a short period of time) He told me that when they deport a Dominican the authorities in the Dom. Rep. are contacted. When the deportee arrives at the airport in D.R. that person is tagged by the local police as a criminal. I confirmed this myself for I travel to D.R. every year to visit family and friends. I am friends with several high ranking officers there and they confirmed this to me and I saw it happened with my own eyes. I propose to them that those criminals should go to jail when they get to D.R. as well. They said they will look into that.

My point is that what Mexico may not want the U.S. to stop deporting criminals, because what are we gonna do, keep them here?, but to contact them as to when and where to those criminals are being deported so they could take action to.
I know for sure that program is being implemented in in San Diego but don't know about other cities and/or states.

Just my to cents!

Thanks. I wasn't aware of the oassis program. Sounds like a good plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Sure no problem Mexico, $50,000 a year per illegal, per year, we'll house them, but you must sign a document saying if you default in payment you'll start to lose pieces of your land to the USA.

Everything can be negotiated.

We don't give houses away for free do we?

edit on 29-9-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

One problem with that idea, Mexico will default and we will inherit all of Mexico....just what the democrats want
more voters !!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by nixie_nox
The huge problem in this is that not all criminals are from Mexico, they come from the islands, South America. Mexico isn't the only latin community, but the criminals come through Mexico, and say that is where they are from so they can just turn around and come back. . What is happening is criminals are being shipped to the wrong places. This city can have a valid complaint.

You have proof that we send citizens of other countries to Mexico? I seriously doubt it. Of course, many of the illegals come across the border without a scrap of paper. In those cases, consider that we are simply showing them the way home. Should we be obligated to believe what they tell us about their origins? I don't think so. (We do, however, send some illegals home to central America on free air flights.)

We ain't the bad folks in this issue.

Yes we do send citizens of other countries to Mexico. Don't seriously doubt it. If the agent or agents interrogating the person being deported is not a native Spanish speaker that agent might not be able to tell the difference. Also, at least in S.D. that I know of, when people are being deported back to Mexico, at the port there are Mexican immigration officers who interrogate the deportees. The problem with this is that when 100 people are being deported the officer don't have time to interrogate the deportees for a long time so in less than 30 seconds, with a couple of questions, the officer determines if that person is a Mexican citizen or National. Because of this, people from other countries may get deported to Mexico. Also, a lot of those deportees from other countries have Mexican friends, stay in Mexico for a couple of weeks and copy the accent and learn about the city/area in Mexico they are going to lie about.

Now, if you are gonna ask me for proof of this, I have many BP agents that are my friends and they tell me this happens.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Night Star, I know for a fact that in San Diego that program exist, which is a very good program. I don't know about other cities thou.

I tell you this. Mexican prison is not a joke. American prisons, as tough as it is, is a paradise. When an illegal criminal alien is being deported through that program, the deportee is not told about what's gonna happen to him when he gets to Mexico. They would even assault a BP agent to go back to jail here in the U.S. than go to jail in Mexico.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have no doubt that the mexican jails are tougher from what I hear. If our borders were secure and our laws were enforced, we wouldn't have to worry about all these criminals and what to do with them. We are all sick and tired of criminals no matter who theyare. We certainly don't need illegal ones as well.

I am sick to death of all the illegal criminals and the fact that many have previous arrests and deporatations and return again and again.

If anyone in government had a child who was molested by a pedophile or killed by an illegal or had a family member or friend who was a victom, they would see things differently. They would see that no vote is worth the life and well being of their loved ones. If it were the family member or friend of corporations who hire illegals that were victoms of illegals, they would see that all their extra profits were not worth the life or well being of the people they love and care about. Greed and power come at a heck of a cost and Americans are paying with their lives.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

heres a thought mexico if you dont want your own citizens back how bout stopping them from comming here in the first place simple enough answer.

and really who the hell is mexico to tell the us what to be doing in the first place.

insanity yeah but its the sheer stupidity of the mexican government

blame other people for you own problems sound familiar?

if you know anything about americans we dont like to be told what to do with out own country dont like it deal.

edit on 29-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

What should we do? Shoot them instead? Seriously, What does Mexico expect us to do. They are in the US illegally and should be returned. Let Mexico deal with their own trash.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Ahem... excuse me. I just couldn't resist because, I know that someone, somewhere will find an excuse why the US should be made to keep illegals and undesirables from Mexico, as well as any other country.

Let me try? With our imbecillic drug war we help create them so then we should be responsible for housing them.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

It isn't just the drug cartels. That in itself is a huge problem.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i just found out a cool new extreme sport, fishing in falcon lake. the object of the sport is to try catch bass and make it back to your dock alive. hazards include: dodging and outrunning mexican drug cartel members trying to board your boat with automatic rifles and holding you ransom, trying not to interrupt boat to boat transfers of multi-kilos of coc aine to be distributed in the u.s., avoiding fishing docks near the stash houses that line the lake, trying not to get robbed and killed by cartel members in crude border patrol uniforms while they are smuggling aliens and drugs across the lake. hotel packages are available.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join