It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! Deny Ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Guys I am going to try again. There is no longer anything such as proof. At least what you folks are calling proof. Anything that is written, anything that is on the net, can be either fabricated or deleted. In 1972 I could get you a registered license to drive, a social security number, and a birth certificate for whatever age as well as credit cards, all registered with the appropriate authoritys, for $500 dollars. Now it costs about 2k. So anything you show me about Obama, either for or against, means nothing to me. It could all be faked.

Winners or rather those in power at the time write the history books. They do not write the truth, just their version of it or even worse not even their version just what they want you to believe. Propaganda. Do you know Bill Maher of Politically Incorrect was right when he said the terrorists of 9/11 were not cowards? It cost him his show. Truth is if they were on our side we would have given them the Medal of Honor. Courage is not a function of which side you are on. It is not a matter of even if you are right or wrong in what you believe. It is a matter of how you face what you fear, of how you face death. Period. So know your enemy in the truth of what he is, the good as well as the bad. Understand him so you can win. Problem is the PTB would prefer you not to know the truth. Oh by the way I am not defending them or what they did. If you can not tell what I am talking about I suggest you have a problem facing the truth about many things.

Asking for proof that in this day is impossible to give as anything that you can provide may be false is a ignorance. I suggest you get over it and try finding a different way of operating. Anything that you download now to refute the changes later can be called fabricated. You can not win that way.

As a example I may not be around much longer. My records of the last 15 years have been physically removed from two non-civilian secure sites. What really pisses me off is their stupidity. Instead of just copying the records they physically removed them from sites that are REQUIRED BY LAW to have records of me on hand. So what are these sites required to do but to call me up in order for me to give them records of me again. So even though they have given letters requiring these folks not to inform me since both sites are required to have them they have to get them from me. I am not supposed to notice? If I was that stupid I wouldn't have the job I have.

Anyways guys it goes like this. Anything can be made up and put in the record. Also anything that is in the record can be deleted. There is no way anymore to tell the difference. Therefore there is no such thing as proof of anything anymore. Sorry to say it but just look around. Police officers, politicians, judges, prosecuters and their actions. They are not even hiding it anymore. It does not matter which side you are on.

You can not pick a side according to any evidence anymore except what you see and that might be manipulated. Horrible I know. I wish it was different but I do not lie. Especially to myself. If someone can come up with a way to prove me wrong I would be greatly pleased. To the PTB. I want my RV, my retirement and social security, and some extra money for the internet and gas. Be happy to leave after that. What happens here is not my problem unless you make it so. I would rather fish than fight anymore.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So, wait, what you are saying is only the "skeptics" sites are corrupted this way?

I mean the "believers" quote these "proofs" all the time, can I use this argument on them now?

"Yeah believer, can't trust that it was written."

Maybe I am misunderstanding, that is a common occurrence too...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Yep you can use it for ALL SITES. Sorry it is the way it is. You may not like it, I may not like it, but what we like or dislike has very little value in the real world. That is why it is called Deny Ignorance. It is sooo much easier to ignore what we really know.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Anything can be made up?

Really, you have to tell CTists this?

As far as anything can be mad eup, let's take your OP.

I am sure it could be made up too.

I could be made up.

It is the internet, I think the most we can hope for is a debate of ideas and theories anyway, because youa re corrct, proof is something intangible on the internet.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The difference between the ID that you can buy for a grand or two and the one that I have in my pocket is that mine will survive scrutiny. If I am involved in an accident my license and insurance card come back clean - the fakes do not.

I know this because I was hit by an illegal with fake papers. It took about ten minutes for the cops to ascertain that this persons ID was erroneous and that they really didn't have insurance.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Well, I don't think I will live my life like this:

"It may be false, so it is false."

I like "innocent until proven guilty", call me old fashioned.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It depends what you mean by the word proof and also what you are trying to prove.

The word proof in a scientific sense usually means that your theory can be represented either through mathematical formula that anyone can check to see if you came up with the right answer or through experiment which anyone else can reproduce and get the same results.

Proof in the sense that it is used in the legal system usually means that the "Weight of evidence" bears out your story.

In a sense there has never been absolute proof of anything, I can't even really prove that I exist outside of my own experiential evidence, but I can make observations that will add weight to the argument that either I do exist or I don't and make a decision based on that evidence

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Explanation: There is a very big difference between evidence and proof!

Evidence [data/information] can help give credence to a theory... but proof is evidence that survives credible repeatable falsifiable testing consistently [to a pre agreed set standard]!

ATS is about bringing evidence and publicly debating and assessing its merits according to the pre-agreed standard of "Deny Ignorance" and the ATS T&C's!

Personal Disclosure: I made some song up and I won a BTS [off-topic section] Talent contest! It exists online as part of the ATS thread and also is hosted elsewhere and yep it can be DELETED from both quite easily and as fast as they [tptb] take it down [if?] I could quite easily upload it from the several hard sources I have it saved upon to various other places elsewhere on the net... I could even host it myself if it came to that! I also have multiple screen captures and saved webpages to back up the fact that I won it! All these files are time stamped etc. for authenticity! These are not the only recourse actions I have access to!

new topics

top topics

join