It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone share ANY information about this UFO video?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That's the first time I've seen that one. It's also probably the most detailed I've seen that I couldn't quickly say was CGI since I didn't see any wicked tree swaying or suspicious faked camera shakes.
It's a tough call, but I'm going to say it looks real. I find it strange that there's so much detail visible, but the ship and camera movements look believable.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
For me that video screams fake. The way he films the ufo, is just, meh. And dont think just becouse its an old picture/clip, that it couldent be faked with cgi.

And oh, one thing that borthers me, why has he tagged his own youtube video as 'fake'. I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
For me that video screams fake. The way he films the ufo, is just, meh. And dont think just becouse its an old picture/clip, that it couldent be faked with cgi.

And oh, one thing that borthers me, why has he tagged his own youtube video as 'fake'. I'm just saying.

interesting. all i know is tonybudz production wasnt the original author. they were just doing image enhancements to dig deeper into its reality.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join