It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Is The Kingdom Of The Antichrist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is no "anti christ".

Again check out this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me guess, you are "Christian".

Christian, Muslim, Jewish, all the religions - EVERY SINGLE ONE - was contrived to control and manipulate humanity.

We were meant to be spiritual beings not blind followers of some primitive religious dogma.

So many millions of deaths, so much misery to countless innocent fellow humans all in the many names of "god".

Become spiritual and stop the name calling and inciting people to hate and hate more. There is enough hate in this world, please do not add to the hate.

All the religions and all the saviours and prophets were nothing more than mortal men (or perhaps ancient aliens?).

I am so tired of the mindless, primitive my god is bigger and better than your god here on ATS.

God, will you folks grow up and become spiritual beings verses blindless followers of antiquated beliefs?

The single truth is to do unto others exactly as you would wish they do onto you period.

Judge a person individually and not as a whole. When you start to make wide statements like "Islam is the kingdom of the antichrist" that is being fanatical and being a fanatic with any belief makes for a dangerous person.

Live and let live.

Calling a "kingdom", grouping all the individuals into one category is wrong. Judge each person on their own merits.
edit on 24-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm wondering if now .... three years later ..... if people feel like this is more true or less true?
Considering everything going on in the world and all ...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I'm wondering if now .... three years later ..... if people feel like this is more true or less true?
Considering everything going on in the world and all ...

If Islam would be the kingdom of the Anti-Christ, then how in the world would the majority of Christians be deceived by someone who is a Muslim? Everyone knows the majority of Christians are anti-Islam. Is it logical, that the Christians would follow someone, who is a Muslim? The only way for the Christians to be duped by the Anti-Christ, is if he pretends to be the Messiah (Jesus). He would need to be able to control the air, the sun, the rain, the earth. He would need to be able to raise dead people, and cut you in half before putting you back together again. Curing illnesses would just be like eating peanuts.

But for the Muslims, if the Anti-Christ pretends to be the Messiah, they will never be deceived by him because they knew, the Anti-Christ would come BEFORE the REAL Messiah. Therefore, the Anti-Christ would need to pretend to be SOMEBODY ELSE, someone that the Muslim world can relate to - somebody that has to do with Islam. And the only person that fits this bill, is Imam Mahdi. Imam Mahdi will actually come BEFORE the Anti-Christ reveals himself. But because Imam Mahdi will not be able to be recognized by the majority of the Muslims, the Anti-Christ will take this as an opportunity to pretend to be him. And yes - even great Muslim scholars will be deceived by the Anti-Christ.

The question now is - How can the Anti-Christ fool both religion followers at the same time? He can't be Imam Mahdi and Jesus at the same time, can he? The Christians will clearly not follow a Muslim, and the Muslims will definitely not follow a fake messiah. So how?

UNLESS - the Anti-Christ pretends to be the Messiah, and proposes a NEW concept, of the Islamic religion. It will look as if this new understanding, is a tolerable and flexible religion, adaptable to any religion follower, worldwide. It will look so good, that the majority of Christians would accept it, as long as the one they are following (they thought), is Jesus. And the Muslims will do the same, as long as the one they are following (they thought), is Imam Mahdi.

If the theory above is true, then OP's title does have some merit. It's worth pondering upon. One, that needs to be discussed, with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

Because the Pope will give his seal of approval of the antichrist. Remember a woman rides the beast, that woman is false religion, that false religion is the catholic church. It's the only false religion that sits on seven hills as required by Biblical prophecy, and who is 'drunk' with the blood of the saints.

The irony is that the purpose of the antichrist's rise to power, why it's allowed by God, is to destroy the whore of Babylon. So the antichrist will turn on the very institution that grants it legitimacy.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

SevenThunders
Because the Pope will give his seal of approval of the antichrist.

Very few people listen to what the pope has to say.
And there is no evidence to support that the pope would 'approve of the antichrist'.

that false religion is the catholic church. It's the only false religion that sits on seven hills

Dead wrong. The Vatican does not sit on seven hills.
That's an error that Jack Chick tracts and christian fundamentalists love to pump out.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

My feelings on Islam are complicated. The reluctant conclusion I've come to in all the studying on it I've done is that if you were God's main adversary and you wanted to design a religion to deceive a great number of people away from Him, you might take a lot of His best things and weave them into a narrative to your prophet. You would then twist them out of true, make them not good, sicken them. You would use it to excuse, even glorify in places all the worst impulses of humanity and you would call it good and you would design a paradise all of rampant hedonism where the pleasures denied in life might be enjoyed unrestrained for eternity.

All of that being said, I think there are still plenty of good people who practice Islam, who just want to live their lives. How many of them will find their way on the path? That I can't say. I hold out hope for them. I don't know how right C.S. Lewis was in writing The Last Battle, but he seemed to think that there would be some who would know other gods in life who would still find their way in the end. So, we'll see. I pray for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join