It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Is The Kingdom Of The Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
***** DISCLAIMER*****

The following thread is NOT to incite ridicule or hatred and unnesesary criticism of Islam. It is not for or against any religion. It is an atttempt to discuss PROPHECY in relation to Islam and the Bible. Please keep the comments and posts about the topic and the source material at hand, not each other or either of the groups mentioned.

Hello fellow ATS members.

Now the title is shocking isn't it? I know, it's meant to be that way, although this is the name of the following series of video from one Walid Shoebat. Here's a bit more about him before you watch the video.

Walid Shoebat (Arabic: وليد شويبات‎) is a Palestinian immigrant to the United States. He was born to a Palestinian father and American mother, and is a former PLO militant.[1] This description has been questioned by some Middle East scholars.[2] Shoebat came to public attention by becoming an ardent critic of Islam, and supporter of Israel.

Source

Now this man has a bit of controversy surrounding his activities while he was POL terrorist, but that is not the point of this thread. This thread is in relation to his analysis of prophecy in the bible and his opinion that Islam will be the "Kingdom" of the Antichrist.

Now if you aren't well versed in the Bible or it's contents some of this might go over you head, so I suggest you refresh a bit. The seminar is about 2 hours in lenght, parts 1 to 17. Part 1 is available here and you can link from Youtube to the rest.

He's posed very interesting questions and has some very interesting, and new ways of looking at the scriptures.

Please watch and tell me what you think of the information, not the man himself.

~Keeper

edit on 9/27/2010 by tothetenthpower because: I had to add a disclaimer apparently...

edit on 9/27/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Seriously!?

Christianity is just as bad!

Look at all the "missions" around the world that are trying to rip people away from their cultural beliefs because we all know if you're not a Christian you'll go to Hell.

Leave people the hell alone!

They are happy with their beliefs without your ignorant interference.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
Seriously!?

Christianity is just as bad!

Look at all the "missions" around the world that are trying to rip people away from their cultural beliefs because we all know if you're not a Christian you'll go to Hell.

Leave people the hell alone!

They are happy with their beliefs without your ignorant interference.

Wow, so you attack me instead of the message eh?

Well done.

I'm actually very PRO islam, if you view my posts you'll find that out. Not the religion itself but I am totally against the persecution of Muslims and their culture etc..

Did you even bother to watch the videos? Probably not. And I doubt you would have any idea what he was talking about anyway.

Thanks for playing.

~Keeper

edit on 9/27/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Any teaching that opposes or ignores the provision of Life is anti-Christ.
Even more specifically, if you are unable or unwilling to accept that Life is alive and has manifested as an individual (Joshua of Nazareth), you are anti-Christ. After all, his teachings were that Life even manifests inside of his individual brethren specifically, and all of mankind (and life forms) generally.

It's humorous to me that the same people who complain about the Slaves of God needing a "savior" turn right around and expect that men and women who are handed great sums of money and power will "save" them.

The provision of God is to be alive and to know your Shepherd. The provision of mankind is impotent even in their powers. However, as they will tear you down if you do not pay them, pay your taxes.

Their impotence is apparent, and so is their pride. Their twisted order is apparent, and so is their chaos.

Note - I didn't watch the video. The misconception of what is anti-christ is answered easily and without wasting time on red herrings (not saying the OPer intended it as such).

edit on 9/27/2010 by Dasher because: To add a note.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Earth is the Kingdom of the Antichrist. We are all part of his army by default.

edit on 27-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I felt the same you did on some level.

Please watch the video, it might drastically change your opinion.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this . I have just gotten into the video , and plan on watching it all , but one thing I see right off the start is his impression of the word " mountain " .

This word comes from the Hebrew " har " , which means mountain , mount , hill , hill country and lastly , promotion .

Now , a break down of how many times in the bible the word har is applied to each respective meaning out of the total 546 times the word is used in the bible..

Mountain 261 , mount 224 , hill 59 , hill country 1, and promotion 1 .

As said , I will watch the whole thing but must say that I am a bit troubled to see him start in error .

Edit to add .. His take on " the prince of Tyrus " , is also very misleading and not to be taken as presented in his presentation , can get into it more if you like and explain why I feel he is wrong but IMHO his impression is wrong

edit on 27-9-2010 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Islam is just one of the kingdoms. I believe Wormwood was the star that gave Muhammed the quaran and when I read the letter to the church of Pergamos, I think that it speaking to a large number of Muslims.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks for this post. Very interesting topic. There are several other really good threads on this at ATS. Another Westerner who has come to similar conclusions is Joel Richardson. I think Walid makes some great points. The only stickler for me is the fact that it is the people of the prince who is to come who destroyed the city and sanctuary, and those people were the Romans.

It is true that all of the Eastern Roman empire is now Muslim, however I think Daniel is very specific with regards to the ethnicity of the antichrist in Dan. 9:26-27. We may see quite shortly, however that most of europe will be largely Muslim by the time the antichrist shows up. Then this will fit quite well.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Stayed up late to watch it all and for the most part I thought it was pretty interesting .

I would be interested to learn more about this guy , he mentioned that he had other videos ?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
On a certain level, yes Islam is antichrist

but so too are Mormons, Scientiologists on still another level

my level of antichrist is Mother Nature, the Gaia principle

there are others that make the practical world their antichrist, as they refuse to get wrapped up in the spiritual & metaphysical aspects of humanity/divinity...

there are many levels of embracing the pure, quintessential 'antichrist'

(i'm not sure i can tackle all 17 vids in the series.... but thanks for the link)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
All this stuff is crazy. Dont you people get it, its all in your head. You made it real because you want it to be real.

Seriously, stuff like this would not be an issue if you did not make it one. The reason there is no peace is because people like you insist you are blessed with divine truth and you try to enforce it on others. This results in others who disagree with you trying to either defend themselves from your arrogance and ignorance, or even to enforce their beliefs on you. Look at the world around us to see how damaging and dangerous this is.

You are entitled to your beliefs, for sure. What you are NOT entitled to is to enforce them onto others, and you definitely should not be labelling other cultures as the enemy becaue they are different to yours.

Cant people just respect what is different - because NO TWO PEOPLE have identical beliefs and views of the world. You walk your own path, you find your own truth. Help others who are looking with the benefit of your experience by all means but remember - their perception, their truth will be different to yours.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Christ is unity and brotherhood. The cross, two borders intersecting (or 4 paths merging), is a symbol of unity. Antichrist is the opposite of Christ. Jesus died primarily for our understanding.

So if you preach anything short of peace, unity, brotherhood, and understanding, you dishonor your own Lord, and you are potentially a general in the wicked army. That's how I look at it, anyway.

edit on 28-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Note the wording of the thread title: "Islam is the Kingdom of the Antichrist". I interpret this to refer more to a prominent figure within the Islamic religion rather than the religion as a whole. Those who submit to Islam will be deceived to accept the Antichrist as the Saviour and help establish his/her/its Kingdom on earth.

PS: I don't necessarily believe in all this stuff, but I do find Prophecy to be rather interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Sorry but I consider prophecy to be the schizophrenic rantings of religious people that blew a gasket prior to the invention of psychiatry and antipsychotics,the only prophecy thats ever been fulfilled has been fulfilled by men imitating it for whatever maleavalent purposes,the books been shut for some 1600-1700 years were not in it,I wish gullible humanity would wake up to that fact.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
any religion that does not preach the true words of god is false ,now the question is what is the word of god? i only know of one word that is the supreme word and that word is love , any religion that teaches its ok to kill harm in anyway ,anything , is indeed the false word of god , witch is why i have a hard time with the teachings of Islam ,in my world god is all loving and he loves all , woman shale be respected at the same level as god and loved as if they were a god ,their will be no hell for any soul ....why cant religion be this way ? if we could simply change and teach the word of love everything els would fall into place , now does that not sound like the words of an all loving god? in my heart i would like it to be this way but sadly its not ,i am still trying to figure it all out but in all my years of research every parable teaching tells me to live love and laugh ...... all this i say is MHO

many thanks Nephi

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Christianity is it's own antichrist. I'm sure we all know it's religion full of hipocracy.

It's SO. FULL. of hipocracy, and I would write out all the examples but it's late and I'm tired.

So I'll leave with a quote.

As Gandhi would say,
"I like your Christ but not your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi did say great things. But he was wrong here.
Christians are like their Christ in every way imaginable.
www.evilbible.com...
Ask yourself what would Jesus do?
Click the link and see for yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

When you say "What would Jesus do?" Do you mean the ego maniac Jesus or the one that is glorified by the church?
I am always confused by this question.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheResurection

Both of them.
I guess both of them. There's two Jesus?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join