It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists In WI Assault Citizens With Violence And Extortion

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Yeah, I think I may have to step up my involvement in a few of my memberships. They are getting to have all the fun.

Of course where I am at, the City, County and the LEO's are not morons. I think it may be a disease down there in Madison.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

No video in link. Seriously though. I would know what Wisconsin is like, and trust me there is no reason to bring a weapon to a Culvers in Madison.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The post clearly states that you can have a fire arm on you if you are on your own private property or if the person that owns the property approves.

Move along people nothing to see here just a few cops doing their job.

What if the old lady was your grandma and she called you out of the blue one evening and told you there where men with guns in the restaurant. What would you have her do? Hmmmmm I don't know..... Call 911 maybe?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nottheonlyone

Hey, what the lady did was fine. Maybe you should go back one page and listen to the 911 call on my comment. The lady was not frightened, she was told that it was perfectly legal, and then the lady stated that oh, that is fine then, they were doing nothing wrong.

I am not going to explain, go back one page and listen to the call.

What the COPS did was illegal, and they are now getting sued for it.

look at this comment-post by saltheart foamfollower

edit on 1-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by nottheonlyone

Hey, what the lady did was fine. Maybe you should go back one page and listen to the 911 call on my comment. The lady was not frightened, she was told that it was perfectly legal, and then the lady stated that oh, that is fine then, they were doing nothing wrong.

I am not going to explain, go back one page and listen to the call.

What the COPS did was illegal, and they are now getting sued for it.

look at this comment-post by saltheart foamfollower

I would assume that the owner of the restaurant, or his/her representatives, would have denied those five men service if the owner did not give permission for them to enter while open-carrying.

Clearly the five were doing nothing wrong and had probably open-carried in that establishment before; as to why carry in a "family restaurant"? First, because it is their right. Second, how many people have been killed by criminals and crazies in such "nice" places? Plenty and all unarmed at the time.

It looks to me like the cops just gave out two tickets for the hell of it, since they were already there.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I know one thing for sure that if i was in that group of guys i would defnite sue the hell out of the local police department i know for a fact unless theres more details than we're hearin that a lawyer would love to take the case on cuz thats big money

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

It should have nothing to do with money.

I have emailed my organization and asked them to only ask for enough money to compensate the money lost, to those having to spend time on the case.

But added to that, I suggested that they ask for enough money to also post a front page, full page ad on all the newspapers in Wisconsin. This ad to be an explanation of the police's misconduct and the court case involved.

Now THAT is what this is about. Not the money. Be an information soldier.

Here is the email I sent out-

The reason I am writing is because I have been discussing the Culver incident in Madison, online in several forums. Might I suggest something? I have been working two years on Libertarian and Constitutional ideals online in many venues. One has to keep busy in today’s environment. One idea that came up was that we need to inform as well as exercise our rights. Might I suggest that the case should include an amount of cash required to create ads in Newspapers and Television to inform the people of Wisconsin of their rights, in regards to this case. It could also be stated that, it is to also inform the LEO’s of their responsibility to not infringe or abrogate our US Constitutional and Wisconsin Constitutional rights.

Just an idea I came up with. Keep up the great work and exercise those rights, before you lose them.

Sincerely, ****** * *******-Constitutional Libertarian

Wow, that was a quick reply, they are going to send the suggestion along to those handling the case.

edit on 2-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

In Ky it is indeed a law that you have to have an ID on you if you are in public. I know this because one of my ex's was charged for not having proper identification on her back in 1998. She told the cop that she didn't have a driver's license and he told her that it was mandatory that she go to the courthouse and get a state issued ID, which she did. When she went to court, it was dropped when she showed the judge that she had gotten an ID.

Edit to add to the topic: It is not uncommon to see a group of people openly carrying firearms in restaurants, convenient stores or anywhere else in my part of America. I guess it all depends on where you are from. The actions of these policemen were plain and simply, WRONG!

edit on 2-10-2010 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join