It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 Truthers are same as those that celebrated the burning of the towers" - New York Post art.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Let me get this straight- are you genuinely taking the side of a conspiracy theorists who has been caught red handed at posting false information (I.E. the USS cole was attacked by a torpedo)? From that action alone, it tells me that the integrity and accuracy of your work is NOT one of your main concerns.

You need to understand Dave, that not all truthers support the same claims. Just like many of the OS believers do not share the same opinions and views as you do. As far as the USS Cole I don’t believe I have ever giving my opinion on that event because I haven’t really researched it much. But again you just demonstrated how you love to lump all truthers in the same boat, you always cherry pick where one, or a very few truthers support something else that you find negative or perhaps untrue and then you lump all truthers in the same boat, and that proves your ignorance of your work.

I have explained my rational many times already- the 9/11 conspiracy movement is being fueled 100% by bad information coming from these damned fool conspiracy web sites that are pushing all sorts or innuendo, facts and quotes taken deliberately out of context, and outright lies to get people all paranoid over shadows. The conspiracy people certainly aren't stupid, they're simply victims in this con game. I am here to point out how you conspiracy theorists are being suckered by these con artists and suckered badly.

Yes you mention these damned fool conspiracy web sites in just about ever post you make, however, you say you are here to point out all the con-artist in all of these damned fool conspiracy web sites but you never discuss what is the proven lies, misleading, half truth, or disinformation or prove with credible sources who are the many con artist in all of these damned fool conspiracy web sites. In my opinion it appears that all the websites that shows scientific evidence against the OS are all damned fool conspiracy web sites in most of your posts, so what does that say?

You continue to demonstrate that many of you support the OS even when the facts have been proven wrong by science, that alone says a lot about many of the OS believers critical thinking and their logic, and that gives most of the OS supporters no room in assessing Truthers logic or beliefs, when many of you have clearly demonstrated that most of you are completely in denial of the scientific facts.

I don't know how you can even object to the point, since in other threads I've seen many times how you are among the first to renounce the "lasers from outer space" conspiracy claims whenever they pop up. I'd have thought you'd be the first to acknowledge there's a damned fool conspiracy web site out there somewhere filling people's heads with rubbish about laser weapon platforms in orbit, and these people in turn are coming here and repeating this false claim. In fact, here's the web site they're getting it from right here:

Dave that is one website, why don’t you “point” out all the others and “prove” they are all damned fool conspiracy web site?
Not all the websites on the internet are a damned fool conspiracy website. ATS is a conspiracy website, yet you are on here everyday supporting the OS fallacies by only giving your opinions and always rejecting everyone else’s, opinions, sources, science, and facts.

I am probably the first to say this, but the government .org website about 911, is a damned fool conspiracy website, and science proves that.

So what am I saying here that's incorrect, precisely?

No you are incorrect, out of the thousands of Truthers website you gave us only one, that is a damned fool conspiracy website if that’s what you want to call it.
Your claim is, all Truthers websites are a damned fool conspiracy website.

edit on 30-9-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, do you believe that “all Truthers” in America celebrated when all 3 WTC came down?

Dave, do you believe all truthers are crackpots, which include all the people who were eyewitness who did go on public record and made the claims it was demolitions, explosions, bombs going off, flashes going around the WTC during the explosions. I am talking about witness that were there at ground zero when the WTC came down, such as the NYC Firemen, NYC Police, First Responders, Professionals, business men, bankers, stock brokers, sectaries, office clerks, janitors and so on. Do you believe they are all crackpots?

Dave, I asked you a couple of important questions I would appreciate it if you could give me an answer. You are in here given your opinions, against those dammed fool conspiracy websites and I would like to know your thoughts on my two questions. Am I to assume you believe that all the above in my quote to you, are all liars to?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
so the post maintains that truthers are the same as a group of mossad 20 something year old agents ?

the ones who were flicking lighters in front of a 3000 person msss murder ? i think thats a stretch, dont you?

the so called footage of arabs celebrating has been shown to be more 911 related psyops

the reputation of the usa and israel as sane law abideing nations is in the toilet , get used to it, no amount of sayanim meddeling here is going to change that unpleasant fact.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think there's a big difference. Those who danced in the streets after 9/11 were filled with hate.

Truthers are just disturbed individuals who have found their own personal Jesus in the form of an imagined government conspiracy.

There's nothing you can do with them, they'll never see sense, just as with the Moon hoaxers, who still believe it was all faked by NASA in spite of us now having imagery of Astronaut footsteps on the Moon's surface.

That's the point really, these people create their own reality and then devote limitless energy trying to persuade others to think as they do.

It's like a disease, it spreads through contact.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I think there's a big difference. Those who danced in the streets after 9/11 were filled with hate.

Truthers are just disturbed individuals who have found their own personal Jesus in the form of an imagined government conspiracy.

There's nothing you can do with them, they'll never see sense, just as with the Moon hoaxers, who still believe it was all faked by NASA in spite of us now having imagery of Astronaut footsteps on the Moon's surface.

That's the point really, these people create their own reality and then devote limitless energy trying to persuade others to think as they do.

I would have liked it better if you had given a run-down of just exactly what a "truther" is, since you seem to want to tar people and their opinions with the same brush. I'm glad though that you know exactly what happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well... I used to think of 9/11 truthers as anti-Semites...because it seemed many of them were blaming Israel for 9/11. Of course after some independent research....reading many articles by professionals and other officials including testimony of those who were at ground zero. The official government report falls apart.

My first doubt initially was that there just wasn't enough available jet fuel after the initial explosion (which would have reduced the amount carried by the 757) to cause the steel reinforced structure with a concrete core to collapse the way it did.

My second doubt was when government officials claimed to have found an unscathed ID of one of the hijackers among the rubble at ground zero.

These two points did it for me. I am not going to blame Israel for 9/11 (there's no evidence for this), but I don't think it's radical to suspect that the U.S. government was involved.

These are perhaps one of the few 9/11 sites I can stomach: www.st911.org...

edit on 3-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nice its working they will crack soon keep the good work boys and girls

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Aside from some hardcore conspiracy theorists, most people became 9/11 truthers years after the towers 'burned' and so they fell for the propaganda much like most people. And it's interesting that this quote says the "burning of the towers" when clearly the towers were demolished. A burning tower would still be standing today.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well... I used to think of 9/11 truthers as anti-Semites...because it seemed many of them were blaming Israel for 9/11. Of course after some independent research....reading many articles by professionals and other officials including testimony of those who were at ground zero. The official government report falls apart.

My first doubt initially was that there just wasn't enough available jet fuel after the initial explosion (which would have reduced the amount carried by the 757) to cause the steel reinforced structure with a concrete core to collapse the way it did.

My second doubt was when government officials claimed to have found an unscathed ID of one of the hijackers among the rubble at ground zero.

These two points did it for me. I am not going to blame Israel for 9/11 (there's no evidence for this), but I don't think it's radical to suspect that the U.S. government was involved.

These are perhaps one of the few 9/11 sites I can stomach: www.st911.org...

edit on 3-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

The evidence is 5 dancing Isreali mossad agents who filmed the towers getting hit. And when they were on a talk show explaining why they were there, they said they were sent to film it. But how would they know? Netanyahu has been on record saying 9/11 was good for Israel, because it places a permanent US military presence in the middle east just in case Israel is attacked by any of its neighbors. The security company for most of the airports were Israeli companies. Larry Silverstein and Netanyahu are close associates, and all information regarding Isreali spies on 9/11 was classified by the CIA.

So I commend you for supporting the 9/11 truth movement, but you better keep doing your research if you're going to say there's no evidence pointing to Israel.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Remind me again when the next mission to the Moon is? Sorry to digress but you brought it up. As for 9/11 truthers being similar to Jesus worshippers, that's certainly a new one. Most people who believe in Jesus do so willingly and for comfort. Ask any 9/11 truthers they will most likely say they wish they'd never have heard the truth, but now that they do, it's a moral imperative to get the word out.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is a pathetic attempt to discredit truthers - and actually, it's so pathetic that it shows what's really going on.

They are very worried about the rapidly increasing pressure for a full investigation into 9/11. They have tried many underhand tactics to ignore/suppress/discredit the 'truthers' but it just hasn't workd.

And they're really scraping the barrel now.

Every time they do this they confirm that the 9/11 truthers are a threat to them.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is total and utter rubbish. It's not the truthers it's the government's CIA which is creating the new jihadiss.
Just like they created those fictions who allegedly did 9/11.

This rubbish seems to me like a failed attempt to confuse and discredit through the proberbial hegelian diaalect.

Also a known NLP disinfo technique - discredit by association'.

edit on 3-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The evidence is 5 dancing Isreali mossad agents who filmed the towers getting hit. And when they were on a talk show explaining why they were there, they said they were sent to film it. But how would they know?

Wasn't like it was a big secret

Witness who reported the "dancing Israelis" saw them filming AFTER first Tower hit...

MARIA: She was sitting when she heard a noise, at the same time she felt like it--it shook--like the building shook, she said. She called me immediately. She said, 'You know, there's--there's something wrong, look at your window by the twin towers.' So I grab my binoculars and I could see the towers from my window.
And this is where I, you know, I'm looking. I saw the smoke from the top, just from the top of the towers.

MILLER: (VO) After watching for a little while, something caught Maria's at-tention in the parking lot below her window.

MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Disgusting.. But not unexpected... Easier to get rid of those who dont believe the propaganda of the regime... People less likely to question when those who dissent are rounded up or executed..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join