It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So The Antichrist Will Get To Work In 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Even your harsh childhood my Brother, what pain drove your father to his own evil?

I think he just liked to drink. As do I. My childhood isn't important. I actually don't consider anything I experienced as "mine" personally. Experiences are objective in a lot of ways. The way we emotionally respond to them are subjective. Though the circumstances and intersecting of phenomena that create experiences we can order in meaningful ways are indifferent to one's personal desires. I'm not intellectualizing. I enjoyed my childhood.

This is a false ideal, for in order to benefit ourselves, it must come at a cost to someone else. Thus, by our own good, we create the evil we perceive else where.

Precisely. Thinking of oneself as "good" is a luxury and a trap. It's a sign of spiritual degradation. It is also a delusion perpetrated by one's own ego.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow, and this is pretty much a fact?! Shocking to me, I've never seen any evidence of it. And no, the Bible has never been proven, so its not evidence in any way.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Precisely. Thinking of oneself as "good" is a luxury and a trap. It's a sign of spiritual degradation. It is also a delusion perpetrated by one's own ego.

If I were to label us, I'd have to simply label us "Equal".

Oh how the goodie two shoes will stone me for that one, but it is Truth, none-the-less. Of course getting people to understand what that means, and even more, getting them to accept it, now that is the challenge.

Perhaps divine intervention is needed for this intervention of Mankind. Perhaps it has already begun.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
... sorry .. but this is not going to be .. this is .. not word of god .. Sorry ... but no thank you ... only scriputre is scripture and history is only scripture .. you can't right history for history is and was and only God knows the future to come and You are not GOD ... so reframe from your speach please I beg you ... repent or forever burn in the fire ...

You left the other option out ... as it was from the begining we split ways .. and at the end we shall be re united again ... and become what we once where .. combined as ONE ... I say again repent..

Matt. 12:22-32 says, "Then there was brought to Him a demon-possessed man who was blind and dumb, and He healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. 23And all the multitudes were amazed, and began to say, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" 24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebub the ruler of the demons." 25And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26"And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27"And if I by Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges. 28"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29"Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32"And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come," (All Scripture quotes are from the NASB).

...and your Avatar name ... please change that .. it in it sefl is also a Sin .. less you be God ..himself...

edit on 28-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
... sorry .. but this is not going to be .. this is .. not word of god .. Sorry ... but no thank you ... only scriputre is scripture and history is only scripture .. you can't right history for history is and was and only God knows the future to come and You are not GOD ... so reframe from your speach please I beg you ... repent or forever burn in the fire ...

My friend, you are welcome to your perspective. If it brings you pleasure and joy, keep it.

However, a book is NOT the word of God from my perspective. The word of God comes from within. It is something found in all of us. Maybe, just maybe, if you pried your eyes and mind from a book long enough, you might even hear it for yourself. Look around, do you not see God everywhere you eye rests?

If the light is too bright for your eyes, keep them in your book, rest in your own hell for as long as you like.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 28-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
..Yes With love I do rest in Hell .. love for all .. yes I carry it .. and you try to play with words and think you know best ... you will burn like the rest less you repent .. I will not forgive you and this will be only your own fault .. I shall wash my hands of you if you do not do this ...soon .. I shall give you till the End .. and no longer .. I say again .. and prey that you please .. concider my words .. if not ...this is where you shall remain .. Buried as you are now ... my brother ...My friend, you are welcome to your perspective. If it brings you pleasure and joy, keep it.

However, a book is NOT the word of God from my perspective. The word of God comes from within. It is something found in all of us. Maybe, just maybe, if you pried your eyes and mind from a book long enough, you might even hear it for yourself. Look around, do you not see God everywhere you eye rests?

If the light is too bright for your eyes, keep them in your book, rest in your own hell for as long as you like.

With Love,

Your Brother My friend, I have already passed through hell. I have seen its fires, smelt its brimstone, and climbed my way out. Now, I sit in Heaven, at peace. The gates are open and I welcome all in. You admit your in Hell but do not seek Heaven when it is right before your eyes? Do you pleasure in your own torment?

If you enjoy your station my friend, keep it. I AM a free man, a King, and my Kingdom is Heaven. You are welcome to enter when ever you choose.

Judge not, Love all, Be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

The Plan

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
..Yes With love I do rest in Hell .. love for all .. yes I carry it .. and you try to play with words and think you know best ... you will burn like the rest less you repent .. I will not forgive you and this will be only your own fault .. I shall wash my hands of you if you do not do this ...soon .. I shall give you till the End .. and no longer .. I say again .. and prey that you please .. concider my words .. if not ...this is where you shall remain .. Buried as you are now ... my brother ...

My friend, I have already passed through hell. I have seen its fires, smelt its brimstone, and climbed my way out. Now, I sit in Heaven, at peace. The gates are open and I welcome all in. You admit your in Hell but do not seek Heaven when it is right before your eyes? Do you pleasure in your own torment?

If you enjoy your station my friend, keep it. I AM a free man, a King, and my Kingdom is Heaven. You are welcome to enter when ever you choose.

Judge not, Love all, Be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

It's pretty much a fact. Legitimate successor to Christ in ruling the world

I stopped reading here.

Good luck with your Christ/Anti-Christ theories.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You know these christians they can't get there christ back......So they want the next best thing.... the antichrist, even in hopes that there christ will return......Yes its intresting, but judging from that book they all like to quote, and even read a page or two of.....I do not think christ would want to come back, unless ofcourse its with a real sword this time...you know to keep all the crazy's at bay, especially those who play with crosses and nails, or even worse those who stand by and watch all the crucifixion's.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Everything's changing and God has to manifest in new ways too. We are evolving and we're learning, so there must be new things to learn, new aspects to humanity. And this so called Anti-Christ is not against Christ, it's just a new phase in the life on Earth. What Christ taught to us must now be understood so we can take the next big step. One main thing that must be understood is that there is no evil outside of man. It's all within us. There's no evil Anti-Christ outside in the world that must be defeated, but rather a dark side in ourselves that must be faced, not destroyed. And it has to be faced with love as there is nothing futile in this world or something that must be thrown away. We only have to find the right usage to the forces that we find within.

To make it a little bit clearer, here's briefly how I see the evolution of man: The first thing we were to learn was the body and how to use it. With Christ we were to know the heart and the divine love that has no restricts. Now we're rising up to the head and learning the Intelligence which can truly be achieved only after you have learned the lessons of love or either it will come out in twisted and biased ways. And every time a new phase starts, it seems like an "anti-Christ" to its predecessor.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Gravdolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The "Anti-Christ" has been coming sense Jesus Christ died. The "anti-christ" only exist to christians. The fact of the matter is we are humans "things can always get worst." A New evil entity to the world is probably about to come into being because no one talks about the last anti-christ "Osama Bin Laden." Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini have all been the "antichrist" fact of the matter is there will always be evil people and leaders in this world. If a true Antichrist is coming than he isn't here yet bc stuff has been way worst than it is now or will be in the near future.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

Regarding all of the above, first you have to consider that the 2012 date comes from nothing more than wishful thinking on the parts of those people who claim to have cracked the Mayan Calendar Code. It seems that the world has jumped on the band wagon. Believing what "the experts" are selling. What do you really know about the source(s) of the 2012 date? There is a way to read that (Pay Attention) NUMERIC GLYPH. If you can count to 10, and you have logic and understanding going for you, you will learn that that glyph contains very modern information. Once understood, and once confirmed (using your own brainpower), you will have a new understanding and a confidence to open previously locked doors:
There is a common key that has always been with us, once we look at it, and reason that it just might be something of great importance that has always been with us, something that has always been right in front of our eyes. The Solomon Formula Is Here!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OmiOra

You are taking a lot of liberties with misinformation, it is bad enough that the 'religions' in their own misunderstanding pass their leanings on to us, the bad thing is, some people accept it, and even believe it.
Do not dot it. Know this, nowhere in any bible will be found the two words: THE ANTICHRIST. Religion has struck again, they got you. But, with patience, and the Key of Solomon, you just might come out of this with
a better understanding. The first thing you need to do is go to the beginning: God is not God's name! God is what he IS. He has 99-Names: for example: The ALMIGHTY God, that signature immediately implies that there are more people like Him. And of course, there are, if you really understand The Holy Bible (KJV) you will make that same conclusion. The Almighty, because He is exactly that, HAS NO ADVERSARIES! Everybody, (including You) work for The Almighty. There is a Pattern, you need in your religious vocabulary, and here is that pattern:
360-111-222-333-444-555-666-777-888-999, there is no need for you to dwell in the darkness, believing that there is some sinister force at play, The Almighty runs everything, please take the time to really learn the above pattern. If you have understanding, then this matter will be yours, it will give you strength. The Solomon Formula was left for us of understanding. Everything, I repeat, everything is (simple) mathematics. Thru out The Holy Bible, God, etc., etc., is speaking in two languages, English and Mathematics. If you like, I will get you started. If you have understanding, TSF just might be for you. I sure hope so. By the way, Usama Bin Ladin, is not the leader of anything, He Is The Money Man. Everybody you mentioned, are small players on the stage of the World. God will always direct EVERYTHING, and I am not a religious man, and I know that!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
the antichrist is that part of you that sees a dollar bill not for what it is but the capabilities and wages it represents.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Let's not forget that the antichrist is an energy. It rises up within a person as a predestined phase of human evolution at the end and begining of each new cycle. As we align with the age of Aquarius the new age messiah/antichrist energy will rise up to pave the way for the next age.

Chirst in his time was the antichrist. If he was not perceived as the antichrist by the multitudes of romans do you honestly think his crucifixion would have gone ahead. No. In fact it was the change his presence represented that led to his crucifixion. He rose up against the empire with the aim of destroying it. The empire in turn labled him an antichrist.

The new testement does a good job of painting the antichrist in a negative light but then the new testement was penned by the controling elite. The papacy made it a point to have their holy book cast a dark shadow over this energy for the new with the vision of hindesite the destruction to their empire that it represented.

Many people look on the energy of the antichrist as a bad thing when it is really just an energy here to destroy the old so the new can be ushered in.

We have to also remember that for the 7 year reign we have to parts to the prophecy. The first 3 and a half years the vessel for the energy of the antichrist will be under a mild hypnosis, still able to integrate within humanity and society as he positions himself. When this vessel has positioned himself to where he needs to be he will reign for a period of time and then recieve a wound to the head. In effect killing him. At this point he will be ressurected in the same nature that christ was and so the people will wonder how it was so. Once he is brought back to life he will be fully possessed by the energy of the antichrist and thus the old will be destroyed and the new brought into being.

For this to come about we will have to undergo the great deception, the one that will fool even the powers that be. The alien presence. Without an alien agenda the people will simply choose not to believe this antichrist as the energy predestined. It is only by disclosure that all conspiracies are tied and the energy of the antichrist can be accepted into human reality.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You either know it or you don't. faith is faith. You either got it or you don't. Again, succumb by another Op who feels that he knows everything. Why do you not dismantle buddhist instead?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join