It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agents Caught Cheating on Domestic Investigations Exam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We pay taxes to who?
We answer to who?

Is this unacceptable to all of us that do pay and that do make choices to better our lives? How is this good?!

I don't get this!

I have worked for the federal government! I have seen the endless paperwork, the ridiculous hours, the retarded meeting locations! This is what we are controlled and governed by! Is a story like this acceptable to you? Like you, I look for the right things in our communities - is this right? Do these people qualify for what you would consider a qualified representative control of our communities and law?

"Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity," is the motto of the FBI. But when it comes to taking tests, some agents have had a problem living up to the the integrity portion of that pledge.

An investigation released today by the Justice Department's Inspector General found that "a significant number of FBI employees engaged in some form of cheating or improper conduct," on an exam about the procedures they must follow when conducting domestic investigations.

The exam is designed to test an agents' knowledge of the new Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG). The investigation covered four FBI field offices, including the office in Washington, DC.

edit on 27-9-2010 by arizonascott because: Uneeded link

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sounds like F'ing Bunch of Idiots might be a bit more of an accurate description if you ask me

edit on 27-9-2010 by americanwoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

Bring in mom and pop, the failed athlete, the kid with a power complex and generally anyone looking for control, give them a 6 month trail and see where it goes. These tests are meant to get rid of the weak links. The fact that they cheated - tells you a lot. This happens all around the country. A group selected - then weeded out by those who know people on the inside or those in control who are already in choosing who they want on their team. Its a joke! These people knew someone, tried to get away with something, got messy and were caught!

It is all a joke - and the fact they caught these guys, must tell you the FBI has stepped up looking for this - which means it has happened already - more than once!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I saw you edited out your link as unneeded.

I would like to see it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of a scene from Spies Like Us.

top topics

join