It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are their heads covered?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And your insinuation. Just because you didn't have the guts to come out and say it doesn't mean that you weren't strongly implying it.

Would you like to tell us who you are accusing with the "American allies in the region" comment then?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Why are you getting all bent out of shape? You seem overly sensitive, Leveller. If I were you, I'd pull it together.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm not bent out of shape.
Answer the question that was put to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The gold ring fallacy was previously brought forth in another thread and totally debunked. The terrorists manipulate the very Quran they use to support their violence.

As for why the masks? When have you ever known them not to wear masks? They even wear them during routine street violence. As stated by another poster, the answer is simple - they are cowards.

And, the theory that an ally is using the beheadings to strum up support against the terrorists, a couple of thoughts:

1. I don't believe that there is anyone out there that doesn't hold one of two views: that the terrorists are just that, or the other view from the apologists, that they are not terrorists, but freedom fighters, and that Bush is responsible for their actions.
2. If an ally were to commit an act to strum up anti-terrorist support (again, why?), then it would be much more effective to commit an act that would kill many Americans, not just the beheading of one. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Nearly all of the so-called terrorists, even the genuinely Arabic ones (which are a minority) are either CIA, Mossad or MI6 agents.

Nick Berg was decapitated by the United States government. See www.infowars.com for information on the matter.

Similarly, all of the fuss in Saudi Arabia is being generated by the CIA, the MI6 and the Mossad.

The Illuminati plan to destroy the Muslim religion as part of their plan for the New World Order. They are already 're-educating' Iraqis, and killing dissidents who are too impractical to mind-control.

Islam is mind-control, yes, like any other religion, but it has its own plan for a New World Order, and is undesirable to the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I get the distinct impression that watching the video of the beheading makes one better informed. Sorry, but I'm chicken-hearted.

So what I'd like to know is - is the audio dubbed, a voice-over, or has it been established otherwise? The bit about the gold ring doesn't seem to be a true measure of authenticity but that's only my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I know why "their heads are covered". It's shame.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by MachineGunKelly]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
I get the distinct impression that watching the video of the beheading makes one better informed. Sorry, but I'm chicken-hearted.

So what I'd like to know is - is the audio dubbed, a voice-over, or has it been established otherwise? The bit about the gold ring doesn't seem to be a true measure of authenticity but that's only my opinion.

Muslims are not permitted to wear gold rings. Fundamentalist extremists are very unlikely to break such a religious law.

Also, the accents of the men speaking Arabic are not Arabic at all. They sound more Israeli.

Just go to www.infowars.com and see for yourself just how much proof there is that this was all the USA government.

If you are chicken-hearted about facing the truth, I strongly recommend you change that mind-pattern. Ignoring the truth does not change reality. The Illuminati control your life all the more when you are not aware of their existence.

Cowardice will only make your life more miserable.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MachineGunKelly
I know why "their heads are covered". It's shame.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by MachineGunKelly]

In that case, why isn't George W. Bush covering his face?

He doesn't seem very ashamed of having orchestrated the murders of millions of people, including 3,000 of America's own citizens!

If you don't believe that he was behind the WTC attacks, watch Alex Jones' Road to Tyranny and give up your idiotic fantasies.

www.infowars.com...

You can watch the video by using the link on the righthand side of the page (the one that says "GO!" next to "Watch 40 minutes...")

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Muslims aren't supposed to frequent Topless bars either.
Seems to have happened in Florida, while they were recieving Flight school
training, in preparation for the 9/11 attacks.

At this point I don't think they play by anyones supposed rules.
Those little touches, like the gold rings, may serve one purpose.
To keep us guessing...Like we are now, in this thread..

[edit on 24-6-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I found this link you may find interesting, I posted on another forum but I am gong to post it in here in case.

fixco1.com...

I like how this link summarizes Bush admistration agenda.

marg6043, thank you for the link. The reading is very inlightening and SO TRUE, everyone should read it in my opionion.

Here is another GOOD READ link.

www.tarpley.net...

With both links together it makes for excellent reading and gives a person's brain-cells something to think about.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I dont know where i got this idea, but what i've always thought it so that after they are beheaded, the head is already in a nice little bad to throw out or whatever, they dont have to pick up a head off the ground.

Or shame or whatever else you said too. That works.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out what makes EastCoastKid more of an expert on this stuff than say...experts....
Especially with no real proof they aren't Arabs.
Maybe it was ESK himself in the videos. Who can prove it wasn't?

As far as covering thier heads and faces, didn't Saddam's good 'ol boys do that too? So, it's not to uncommon for the real ( )holes to do it....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
Nearly all of the so-called terrorists, even the genuinely Arabic ones (which are a minority) are either CIA, Mossad or MI6 agents.

Nick Berg was decapitated by the United States government. See www.infowars.com for information on the matter.

Similarly, all of the fuss in Saudi Arabia is being generated by the CIA, the MI6 and the Mossad.

Do you have facts to back up these statements? And not some wacko internet site like infowars or fixco, please.

If you are chicken-hearted about facing the truth, I strongly recommend you change that mind-pattern. Ignoring the truth does not change reality.

Is this the Draco Reptilian version of the truth? Aren't they the ones who control the world? Tell me, what do they look like, and which galaxy or star do they live on?

Are you wearing your aluminum foil hat tonight?
Be careful ... the aliens are hidng in your toilet.

Q

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Personally, I'm with the "cowards" vote.

However, it depends on who you ask...many here have proposed that the videos are a farce, perpetrated by intel agencies. Plausible. Highly unlikely, but plausible.

However, I don't put a lot of value in the view of "well...they look white". The majority of Jihadis operating in Iraq are "imports" from other countries, where "white" is a more common skin tone. Also of note is the fact that there is so much variation in skin tone in any group of people. The "white" skin seen could be from someone born and raised in Iraq, with family dating back generations, even centuries.

As for the rings...well...as SpaceDoubt noted, they aren't supposed to frequent topless bars, either. The religion is just a screen--apparently Islamic morals only apply when it comes to motivations for killing infidels and civillians, not when it comes to anything else.

In short, my view is that the headwraps are because they know that if their faces are seen, then it would make them targets. Think about it--who was the terrorist on the video? That's right--just find the guy with the checkered towl on his head and you've got your terrorist. That narrows it down to, say, a couple million people in Iraq. No help in confirming ID there. Makes it much easier to not be suspected of slaughtering engineers, translators, and truck drivers (who we all know are the real threat to the terrorists over there, right?).

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Q]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
yes but the thing is that we already had photos of these terrorists and had been hunting them for quite sometime and obviously the terrorists knew this but yet they gave their names. What good does it do to try and hide your face but yet give them your name knowing they have a picture?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I almost fell out of my chair laughing as I read some of these comments. Some of you need to put down the pipe and face reality. They are who they said they are, they only hide there face in shame. They dont really believe all the crap they preach but the are not so dumb as to put a face with the crime. Now dont you feel stupid for falling for there "Well it could have been a setup" game.

You have been "had" by the slime and the filth that hides behind a mask and a religion to justify murder.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

Originally posted by marg6043
I found this link you may find interesting, I posted on another forum but I am gong to post it in here in case.

fixco1.com...

I like how this link summarizes Bush admistration agenda.

marg6043, thank you for the link. The reading is very inlightening and SO TRUE, everyone should read it in my opionion.

Here is another GOOD READ link.

www.tarpley.net...

With both links together it makes for excellent reading and gives a person's brain-cells something to think about.

Dont you guys have better things to do than fantasize about garbage like this. The USA is the only country in the world that has the guts to stand up for what is right , while the rest of you cower behind us. Then who is the first country that is called upon to bail your sorry %#&^^# out of trouble.

Are you French by the way ??

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
sniper068 not sure who you are talking to but I am American. Why do you assume they are who they say they are? We were also told there were no flights immediately after 911 to take the saudi royalty out of the country but there was and only after overwhelming evidence did they admit it. My point is we are often lied to and I base my thoughts on this matter on the fact that we have been lied to so many times and the evidence that is continuing to pile up that it might not have been the terrorists who gave their names but yet covered their faces. I don't think the people who committed these acts were ashamed, had they any shame or conscience these acts would not have been done in the first place.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Maybe because like most people that commit a crime they don't want to be recognized. So what if he gave his name, without a face to go with it he can continue to walk down the street and not have to worry about it. When you see Hammas or any of the other terrorists marching in the street they also have there faces covered. Why do bank robbers wear disguises, for the same reason, they want to get away with what they are doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join