It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Old Adventures Of New Christine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The Old Adventures Of New Christine

thinkprogress.org

ThinkProgress has put together a document compiling what we know about Delaware GOP Senate nominee Christine O’Donnell in her own words. Here are the issues:

*SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS
*WOMEN
*HOMOSEXUALITY
*SCIENCE
*TRUTH
*GOD AND RELIGION
*PROGRESSIVES
*HER CAMPAIGN
*CONSPIRACY THEORIES
*THE ECONOMY
*MODERN CULTURE
*FOREIGN POLICY
ON SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS

O’Donnell led a campaign against masturbation, claiming it is a form of adultery. In a 90s era discussion on MTV, O’Donnell said, “The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery. So you can’t masturbat
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i have no idea if this site is credible or not i found it using fark so bear with me here a bit but it seems that this lady is living in the dark ages wants no sex ed taught,that freak dancing leads to date rape and of course dorms are in fact orgies waiting to happen,she considers masturbation cheating and acting unfaithfully and well if you wanna see some other gems of wisdom from this lady check out the link i hope people like her and her ilk stay out of power school is no place for religion or praying this lady seems nuttier then squrille(cant spell the word) poo

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think she is just saying all this to get the conservative vote. Elderly people love this way of thinking (except me, lol) from a younger person. She sure better practice what she preaches or she'll go down the tube real fast.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for making this a George Soros dumping ground.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That woman, and the others like her, is a complete nut. She is so ignortant it is not even amusing.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Obviously she's a whack job. Good work on behalf of dems for ensuring her positioning. Ought to be a breeze. Too bad though. She makes some valid points (Biden's UN tax), of course, but I am not one for Christian zeal of that sort.

I read through the link you provided. Amazing. The Sopranos reflects family values?

Clueless. I thought the producers had laid a snare trap, for anyone who would emulate the Sopranos, for later years, when they (if ever) came to their senses. Looks to me like they were pissing on their own feet, all the time, on that there Sopranos. A brilliant rendering of mob ridicule and disgust. My mind is flashing with the millions of tongue in cheek scenes there. O'donnell really fell for it, eh? I wonder what palin thinks?

Looks like the zionists are getting good at finding these nuts, so to further their cause.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

whos that person u were talking about htis being a dumping ground for im just curious as i dont understand what your statement was about

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
yeah she does seem like a crack pot i had just heard her name on a few threads on this site so i figured id toss some info out on her i was hoping it wasent all real and just propaganda i didnt think people like this existed any more

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
NO!
What a surprise!
Why, she's ridiculous!
But I am looking forward to the replies from "conservatives" telling us her views shouldn't matter, or only matter to her home state!
We need this NUT in the Senate like hole in the head!
Nice job Tea Party!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Don't see anything in the article on the issues that is not what 90% of America feels is the right direction for this country,on the personal issues,take a good look at the Libs you voted for, Bwany Fwank gay affair,Louisiana Mary gets 300 million to vote for the heath care turd ! And I'll stop now not enough room to go on and on and on about all your hypocricy! But thats the left can't win on issues go for dirt havent you figured out yet we have had all the dirty games we are going to put up ! The silent majority is going to Win in November get over it!

edit on 27-9-2010 by slinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

i dont think 90 % of the nation thinks masturbation is a sin and the same as cheating on your significant other or this little gem O’Donnell warned coed dorm rooms will lead to ‘orgy rooms.’ Quoted in a Washington Times article which noted, “Dorm life has evolved into a blending of the sexes, from coed buildings to coed floors, coed bathrooms and now even coed rooms,” O’Donnell commented, “What’s next? Orgy rooms? Menage a trois rooms?” [Washington Times, 9/18/03]
dont think thats what 90% of america thinks

and i know 90% of people dont belive this tripe either
O’Donnell argued that distributing condoms is ‘just going to further the spread of AIDS.’ “About President Bush’s stand against condoms, condoms will not protect you from AIDS. So to just throw a bunch of condoms over to Africa and say, here, we’re helping you with AIDS, is just going to further the spread of AIDS over there.” [Donahue, 8/27/02]

O’Donnell wants her children to ’see Christ’ in her future husband. Explaining what she is looking for an ideal husband, O’Donnell said, “I want my children to see Christ in him.” [Wilmington News-Journal, 11/12/06] and that one regardless of if your reigious or not is kinda creepy atleast to me (a non christian) i dont think any one should want people to see jesus in there husband but thats just me

and im not even gonna touch her views on a "womans place" as that whole belif of hers is crazy this isnt the dark ages and what not

Ps to who ever seemed to think this was "dug up dirt" well it may be but it also helps to not get quoted saying insane things and nonsense

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

90 percent are looking at how she will vote OR represent her constituents ! Far as I know masturbation is not on a ballot is it? So reread my post ! never said anything about 90%of America being against masturbation! but yet Bwrney Fwank's being gay and having sex with a aid ( no pun intended) Is just fine? You are real quick to jump on her sexual belifes, I could give a rats behind what Bwany Fwank does in his bed I won't vote for him because of his voting record and his political beliefs ! Some people think gay is just as wrong as you think her not thinking one should masturbate is! Personal attacks are just wrong ! but you libs are good at that when you have no issues to hold up! Oh and she did not lie about her sexual beliefs like Bwany Fwank did when he ran,so the truth is better than a lie even if you may make some people uncomfortable! Not one word from the people that think being gay is just wrong,but you hypocrites can slam anyone you want and that's just fine so long as it's your side,and you don't agree! Still no real political debate just trash talk form the left !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

One last thing we have been "throwing condoms" at Africa for over 15 years and has had no impact on the AIDS in Africa so just maybe shes right its a waste of my tax dollars,and we need to do something different like say spending the the money differently like say education,or would that be too hard it is simpler to drop rubbers from a plane!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

This may seem radical but how about spend that money on our own Country where it is also highly needed? In My case the US which probably donates and spends more money on that continent than any other country on the planet.
Blood is thicker than water and family comes first.

Anyways, the only thing this woman has going for her are her looks. Her views are too out there for the mass public to accept considering she probably shares her views with a very few "bible bangin" Americans.

edit on 28-9-2010 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by slinger

This may seem radical but how about spend that money on our own Country where it is also highly needed? In My case the US which probably donates and spends more money on that continent than any other country on the planet.
Blood is thicker than water and family comes first.

Anyways, the only thing this woman has going for her are her looks. Her views are too out there for the mass public to accept considering she probably shares her views with a very few "bible bangin" Americans.

edit on 28-9-2010 by kimish because: (no reason given)

I have seen her Why does everyone think she so hot? And yes we should spend that money at home! but We can't just turn our back on the world granted we aint the worlds wallet ! but if we are spending it do somthing useful with it ! Spending 800,000 dollars to teach Africans to wash their uhm well you know is just plain stupid ! do you think this Woman would vote yes to that? No she would not!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Christine O’Donnell is running for the Delaware Senate seat vacated by former Senator and now Vice-President, Joe Biden. O’Donnell ran against Biden in 2008 in a grass-roots campaign with a platform that included personal and fiscal responsibility. At the beginning of the race, O’Donnell was largely unknown and Biden was on the national ticket of a campaign that spent well over $200 million directly. In the Senate race, Biden spent $4.9 million and Christine spent $116,000. Her performance in 2008 is particularly impressive, in light of the Obama sweep in the Northeast. In the 2008 race, Christine got approximately the same percentage and total of votes as the McCain-Palin ticket (~35 percent), getting a record number of votes (~141,000) against him in an unprecedented Democratic turnout year.

thebulletin.us...

top topics

join