It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My outlay of twenty twelve: Do you have a better call? Post it!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
2012 will be the ugliest election in us history
2012 will be the hardest fought election in us history

depends on which party is playing chess and which party is playing checkers

leaning in obamas favor since the left can do no wrong

will newt run im dont think so
will palin be vp i dont think so

my call is someone who we havent even heard about there have been some people saying that they would like
chris christie run there has been talk on the right bout bobby jindal running

christie/jindal ticket just may have a chance slim one

newt/palin no chance too much baggage that was correctly said in this thread

and ron paul/ napolitano runs then its a game to watch

ask yourselves do you want 4 more years of the same-i think not

democrats have dug a pretty big whole to get out of but then agian so have republicans

so i am going too early to call wait til nov 2010 to see which way the political winds will blow

edit on 29-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I'm not big into politics, but I think that Jesse has the right ideas and would try his best to make sure that whats best for this country would take first priority instead of making a select group of people richer.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I need to get something out of my system first....

Makes me think? could it be done semi honestly....

I know one thing this just about describes how most americans feel

no

For a quick down and dirty education I recommend these threads here

SKLs profile

we do have differences of opinion but he is always on the mark not missing a beat...

In response to your post

I believe we are in the begining phases of the POSSIBILITY of the transfer to an empire. I will give your a good call on smelling the smoke. It will not necessarily go down that path. As americans we can retake our nation and force the ones in charge to return it to us.

O-man being re-nominated is a high possibility.

Of the low number possibilities, i.e. the ones very small on taking place. There are huge conspiracies surrounding the clintons among those include a series of very questionable deaths... If the O-man steps down due to HEALTH... then they turn to Clinton... Its over... We have entered the official direct control phase of empire... The firm guiding hand...

I dont think those that are acting like the numbers for dictators have the strength among themselves to do it. The old boys know you have to leave the illusion of freedom. Otherwise you will get a revolt. They also know a very sad fact.... We may be the spoiled grandchildren of freedom...but

Cut the power to the net, ps3's, and x-boxes.... Watch the halo player revolt... What they dont realize is if they play this card ... they lose... A few leaders are hiding waiting for this mistake.... The nerd, the roleplayers, sci fans and gamers would rip them a new rear...

And a few of the good officers in the military fit the above, as do a LOT of the enlisted.... The takeover has to be quiet and in the middle of the night to succeed.

For your scenario they do forget one thing... A few of the ones the dont suspect will knife them in the back and take power from them.. They know this from history...

I like the outline of what your thinking but I think they veiw that option as way to high risk...

note: If they do cut out certain people they will lose... imagine a revolution being lead by Palin...

Dont count out the possibility. The woman knows how to plat the cards....I will give her that. She didnt rise to governor by being blind to politics....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

I replied in your thread I believe

Originally posted by ripcontrol
@ the op

Well i read your theory, and you have mentioned another possibility.

The problem with that tactic ...

They can be called on not doing their best to stop them

By not taking the house and senate they enable one risk... The democrats succeed in their attempts..

The economic equation does not equal out in the long run because ...allow me to make a prediction both parties are very well aware of... This countries economic woes will be getting worse much worse....

I know some people do not like the author of rich dad poor dad but he made a good point in one of his books

The baby boomers are retiring soon. They will be taking from the market instead of putting in... This will change the upcoming cycle..

A crash is coming... stock up...

Now back to this... If the republicans let the dems win they also have a major disadvantage.. With everyone hurt changing horses will not be the smartest thing...

Allow me a moment to word what tactic I was thinking of..

If in control of the legislature, the pass a whole slew of material objects to. He will line item veto them... Say repeal the health care bill. They can paint the o-man very negatively. He constantly stands in the way of our attempts to fix the problem. then trout out the vetos....

They will not control enough votes to overturn the vetos.... enough to pass the bill but not override the veto..

I see it as the most profitable plan.. They might go your way... for we know they intend to play it as an if then scenario.

good call... i like the view point...

BTW to the post over matching this to facts... This whole thing is more an art like gambling. yes there are numbers but it is how the cards are played due to what cards are available. This is more of an attempt to guess which way the frog will jump.

This is an attempt to use analysis where no set of mathematical terms have been made public that enable accurate predictions yet...

As for the next post...

reply to post by justadood

I answered his post

reply to post by ripcontrol

I chose to view the post as part of the frustration a lot of americans are feeling. I see the republican attempting to capitalize on it.

I am personally sick of seeing how many of my countrymen are feeling this disenfranchisement. Its why these threads tend to get emotional and very ugly. I watch both sides being used and I want to cry.

I want to see leadership that at least tries to be in touch and not, respect my authority. (both sides)
I know that off post but I think it ties in the threads idea of the emotions that are being used to drive the next to key elections.

The intelligence in the animal I am tries to sooth the emotions. Take a step back and keep looking... The solution is there..

I want to leave this post with this scene from My Fellow Americans and the powers that be really need to see...

It starts at about 7:00

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The candidates have already been picked by the real power brokers on a country club golf course in Southern California.
The primaries are also just a show.

I could be wrong but I have picked 4 pres. in a row.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

I very much want to not believe this, but unfortunately, I kinda do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join