It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The motivation behind Palestinian resistance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is probably what you don't see on the MSM and surely not FOX news, ohh GOD, not FOX news:

One thing they want to hide from the public, is the fact that Palestinians have a legitimate right to resist against Zionist rule, and Zionist occupation.

They have a legitimate right to fight with any means necessary.

If they don't have guided missiles, they will use unguided missiles, which will hit random targets, if they are civilians, then be it, move a long, this is not your land.

If they don't have drones, they don't even have missiles, and do not have the ability to target the military with any means, damn right they are gonna go after the civilians, move a long, call it collateral damage if you want, this is a war zone, because the Zionists have started a war against the Palestinians population.

Damn right they will fight.

Heck you come to my house and act like that, I'll punch you in the face and kick you out. If you have guns and I don't, what can I do? I'll find a weakness? What is that, your family which you brought to my house. Even though it is not your family who is terrorizing my family, my family comes first, so I will terrorize your family in order to gain the freedom for my family.

GTFO!!

The above is emotionalism, learn from it ^

oz

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Sadly, [American] people have no clue about what's really going on and they are indoctrinated to believe that uttering the truth is anti-semitic. To even question the information being spoon-fed to us is an anti-semitic act. The MSM goes on making us believe that the Palestinians fire rockets into Israel or strap bombs to their chests because they hate Jews and want Israel for themselves. Of course, the MSM only focuses on the rocket being sent or the aftermath of a suicide bombing, while ignoring what instigated it. That's like looking at an iceberg and wondering how it floats on top of the water, completely ignorant that 90 percent of that iceberg is submerged. The truth is that what Israel does to the Palestinians is equal to the submerged part of the iceberg, while the Palestinian response is the part piercing the surface. If Americans knew the truth, maybe we would be more inclined to not arm, fund, protect and back Israel's campaign against the Palestinians because after all, these attracities are being committed in our name.

Now we all know that people aren't going to fact check or look into news beyond what their favorite pundits tell them, so we ignorantly believe that the terrorists to be the oppressed. It's tatimount to believing that the Jews were the oppressors of the Nazis. I truly believe in my heart that if Americans knew the truth about what was happening in in the holy land, we not allow these attrocities to be done in our name, with our supplies and we certainly wouldn't pay for it and protect the Zionist terrorists in the UN.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Biased, deliberately and well edited, and at times inaccurate..

But at its heart it's the truth.. As long as there are settlements, as long as there is no peace, things are much harder on Palestinians than they are on the Israelis.
It's sad, but it's hardly due to cruelty..

But I agree it's something that needs to end.

P.S, I don't know when this video was made, but now a days Israel is out of the West Bank, and most activities are being done by the Palestinian police.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

The video is from 2010.

Second line

new topics

top topics

join