It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

komarov crater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
ive been dying to share to you some interesting features or anomalies within the komarov crater. i tried to link from google moon since last night i just dont have the skills. just fly to komarov crater, zoom in and out, swoop down and up, rotate it 360 and you will be amazed of the geometric figures the right angles, cylindrical and rectangular objects and you can clearly see anomalies (silhouttes) beneath the blackened crevices. im no expert in this and i do need the techies evaluations...
been stalking ats now for about 3 years so please ... this is my first thread...i just want to know ...
the whole make up of the inner parts of the crater itself seems so artificially designed...
if i give my take on it, there is no doubt in my mind that this is an industrial complex of sort...builders could be humans, most probably the russians, given the crater's name and its close proximity to mare moscovinense...
link...google moon...fly to komarov crater...
to the mods, i think this thread should go to space exploration.
thanks...

edit on 27-9-2010 by enkira because: additional details

edit on 27-9-2010 by enkira because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by enkira

can you do a screen shot of the anomilys
if you hit the print screen button then just open paint and hold control and press V
then save and upload to my pictures
then open picture and copy link from directly under photo
then click on the box above that says image
click on allow scripts then reclick image and paste into box that opens
click ok you have now a pic in your post

mouth is watering for some pics of moon base alpha

xploder

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

am trying...and dont want you to wait... you may try zooming in and out along the edges of the rilles where the light and the blackened space converge...all along those rilles, even looks like a marina or port berthing area.
thanks for the pointers...
swoop the whole crater, lots of surprises...
sorry still cant do the imagery matey...

edit on 27-9-2010 by enkira because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
]C
ocuments and SettingsACSMy DocumentsMy Pictures20100930[/img]
reply to post by enkira

C
ocuments and SettingsACSMy DocumentsMy Pictures20100930" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[img]C
ocuments and SettingsACSMy DocumentsMy Pictures20100930" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
[/img]hoping that i can get help from the experts regarding these images taken by a Nokia N73 cellphone cam from google earth apps. if these were hoaxes its definitely a moon made hoax...anyway the images came out initially as suspected anomalies but zooming in and out from different perspctives circling and swooping them, something came out. Im no expert so i have to shoot it from my pc screen and hoped for the best and i hope I can make the link...im not taking any credit for this but have to acknowledege credit where it is due, that is google earth...maybe those who got a far hightech laptops can start their search now...
komarov is not just a crater ,its a huge base of some sorts..now i think i can appreciate the allege statement of
of neil armstrong, " these babies are huge"..The images shown here are roughly 100 diameters and length in size.i think i can call them lunar crafts now,question is by whom? russians perhaps? Good USA has been denying they're still there...and i dont know of any from planet earth claiming they got facilities in this farside of the moon...and i still hope that these are just glitches, pixalations and with my mind just going wild...
its all for us to see...just look in those strange nooks in komarov.

edit on 30-9-2010 by enkira because: tryin to get in my link

C:Documents and SettingsACSMy DocumentsMy Pictures20100930

edit on 30-9-2010 by enkira because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by enkira

did i push the wrong button? 404 error came out after trying to link my images... ... ... can anybody show me how? C
ocuments and SettingsACSMy DocumentsMy Pictures20100930

sorry but still cant get my link work here...anybody interested check my facebook wall photos...fb add tonee flores

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey enkira,
I'd like to see your images. Let me give you a hand.

You can't link pictures from your local machine to the forum. You need to upload them to a web server and link them from there.

You could give 'Photobucket' a try at: photobucket.com...

-Register on Photobucket (or any other image host)
-Upload your images to your account
-Use the link they provide with your image on the forum

Cheers,
Keef

new topics

top topics

join