It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here it is on CNN's site now:

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2010/09/27/bts.ufo.activity.cnn?iref=allsearch

From the preview it looks like just pasting it in collapses part of the link so I am putting it in quotes so you can copy and paste into your browser as-is:

"http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/09/27/bts.ufo.activity.cnn?iref=allsearch"

I just found it, going to watch now.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Oh foo shoo, it is not working!!!! Anyone have another link.

Never Mind Ive found it somewhere else.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
just saw the video, it was ok....

But there was NO MENTION of govt. suppressing information indicating a nuclear war from ancient civilizations.
Nothing of the sort whatsover.

Perhaps the poster who said that misheard.

thx

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think this is just a "part" of the whole:

In this clip, you will hear from: Retired Air Force Captain Robert Salas, Former Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Dwayne Arneson and Former Air Force Official Bill Jameson.

I think this is a clip

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
See, this is the reason why so much incorrect, false disinformation has been flooded into the mainstream consciousness. So that when real, credible disclosure is presented on a major news source such as this, people dont even bother to turn their head or pay any attention.

This is some of the most credible, authentic testimony I have seen to date, yet we see no official response, no interest on a higher level. It is lost in the shuffle with all of the b.s.

I for one believe these gentlemen. Too bad most people will never see or hear of their testimony.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Yeah, I saw from the preview that it was getting mangled, so I pasted the link inside double-quotes too, so you should be able to copy what is inside the quotes (not including the quotes) and paste it into your browser and that should work. Here it is again inside the quotes:

"http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/09/27/bts.ufo.activity.cnn?iref=allsearch"

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I have to agree with you. That poster (with the communist love affair) is really quite typical of earthlings, however. That is why they keep their controls set at invisibility, or whatever they have to do to get the message across. That the guy who wants to kill the aliens would go to mcdonalds for nutrition should yield sufficient cause for the apparent brain damage there. I wouldn't worry about it.

In fact, I would only be concerned about 'aliens' if I were privvy to em weaponry controls, or if I worked for the media. This new breed of weaponry makes nukes obsolete. I am pretty sure aliens would have nothing to do with tptb, save to contain them in a zoo of sorts for us to visit and feed peanuts to. If the powers that be think that they are going to remain on the gravy train, after alien contact, then I am here to break it to them: they are not. Those who worship government systems to enslave us, redistribute wealth etc., they would certainly feel threatened by an alien presence, as well they should. But, having been misled by a cunning complicit media presence, they will probably be left alone.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I found the Press Conference on another site, if it is the right one: Link is below, if it works.

Conference on UFO/Nukes

Seems a good list of those who are revealing all of this. I quite believe these Gentlemen. I mean why would they lie.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Laurauk because: To add more content

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
I found the Press Conference on another site, if it is the right one: Link is below, if it works.

Conference on UFO/Nukes

Seems a good list of those who are revealing all of this. I quite believe these Gentlemen. I mean why would they lie.

well why would anyone lie about anything?

But i'm not not believing them do, they seem sincere.
I really like their message more than the disclosure, aliens telling us not to play with nuclear warheads.

Thank You Aliens, if you are reading this... THANK YOU!

Also the link that you posted is the best one so far because it seems the owner of that website is working full time to get all the other videos too.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Conference on UFO/Nukes

edit on 27-9-2010 by Laurauk because: To add more content

Just to let everyone know... the above listed link NOW contains a full video of the NPC conference. I don't know if it is considered bad form to post a link to my own site but I've been busting my butt all afternoon trying to get my hands of some video here and I finally got it. Enjoy

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Agrees, we really need a hard lesson taught to us. Maybe then we will wake up, until then, Certain truths and Events will be kept from us, by those whom want to use it for thier own gains/benefit.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Star and Flag

I only got to see CNN journalist do (very) breif synopsis,and when they didit was in that "Are there aliens out there??"mockery type way. Why is this the only way MSM tends to report on this topic????

Very irritating..

nevertheless,I am about to watch the conference on one of the provided links.

And to the poster that asked about "The Even",it'll come on tonight at 8pm central time, NBC. I'll be watching!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The fact that CNN covered this so seriously really surprises me greatly. For a long time ive believed CNN is being run by some arm of the `shadow` or `entrenched` government. From the way they cover just about everything to there incessant subliminal gibberish that constantly runs in the audio stream , nothing else makes sense to me. So ..... what are they up to now is my question.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the stars guys!

I think in the future I will be checking that site out. They seemed to "Break it"; faster than anyone else out there!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the whole testimony. The CNN video seems to only cover highlights.

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2010/09/27/bts.ufo.activity.cnn?iref=allsearch

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It is generally accepted that humans did indeed originate on Earth as backed up by credible scientific evidence of the numerous genetic markers we share will all other life on Earth. Mars may have hosted a civilization of its own but it certainly is not where we came from.

The ancient nuclear war is referenced from ancient Indian texts describing what to modern ears sounds like an atomic blast (my ears are modern and it certainly sounds like that to me). There are parts of India that are also dangerously radioactive with accompanying evidence of intense exposure to heat. I only recently became aware of the ancient nuclear war theory but I find it interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It is just a pitty no other News Agencies have brodcasted this. Congrats to CNN for taken this head on, Unlike MOX News who mocked the conference. The video of it can be found on the link to the website I posted, all videos and deatils of which is provided by NatalinaEx, whom has worked hard to get all the clips and details on that site.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Laurauk because: Adding more content.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

that is absurd

second line

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Go back to page one.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
just the fact the u.n. just named an official in charge of making first contact with alien visitors is huge. this could be paving the way for a massive public ceremonial landing with a u.n. delegation with representives from around the world being greeted by this professor. i just hope that if aliens do land they don't seek residency on this planet. i wouldn't like to go to mcdonalds and have a grey flipping my big mac and a reptilian delivering mail. i'm officially starting an underground resistence to combat any alien visitation with extreme violence. if it's true these pieces of #$@% have been abducting and conducting genetic manipulation against the free will of our fellow citizens and according to reports in co-operation with gov. officials, they are no friends. it will be a tough battle because most likely they will be given HUMAN rights and murdering these invaders would be against the law. the first time i see a grey shopping at a grocery store or a reptilian walking a dog im going to shoot the $@% er. we must cultivate a strong following of loyalists, especially in the legal profession, because many cases could be brought against the underground. we must organize assassination teams to route out any aliens. we must also adopt a charter and stipulate that under no circumstances, no matter how guilty, no matter how much you want to, no humans can and will ever be harmed. extreme violence and prejudice to all aliens who step on human soil. we can adopt a stragegy of targets of opportunity to avoid detection, all patriots and protectors of mankind will be under guidelines to live normal lives, keep normal routines, not to meet in organizations, but under obligations to kill any alien, by any means necessary as long at it is safe to do so. to sum up be yourself but if you encounter an alien, you must "activate, destroy and deactivate". each man and women will be there own cell, their own leader, their own army. our common bond will be the destruction off all alien extraterrestials.

Or we could focus on how universal peace is established, and start learning from our mistakes.

That would be a good alternative.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join