It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I listened to an episode of the 'C-Realm' podcast recently, KMO had on a 'rational UFOlogist' claiming that a new show called 'the event' was part of a program of 'soft disclosure'. He claimed that big-budget TV shows such as this one require huge corporate sponsership so there much be something going on behind the scenes...

My own much more boring conclusion would have to be, I'm afraid, that the 'big thing going on behind the scenes' is that those big corporations want to keep you glued to the TV screen for as long as possible. They want you to be predictable, and this 'disclosure' thing is the ultimate carrot on the end of a very long stick. This conference being broadcast is simply a publicity stunt to add credibility to this carrot. Whether the aliens are here or not, we're not going to see them any time soon, apart from the ones you may glimpse in the final minute of the final episode of 300 hours of complete garbage on your TV!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What I find really suspicious and telling about these guys at the press conference is that they won't even entertain the idea that it could be our own government testing these craft.

Why is that? I think that really sums up the whole mystery.

Just remember that the Foo Fighters in WWII over Germany did the exact same thing as these UFOs around nuke bases. Were the Foo Fighters trying to prevent us from bombing Germany and only Germany.. not England etc.

I think it is very obvious we took this idea and the tech from the Germans.

There is another posibility as well.. that this is ALL a stunt to make rogue countries think aliens want them to not get nukes. And we could even be tyring to fool other countries into thinking we have some super tehcnologies to scare them and keep them from attacking us. I don't find this very plausible though because of all the evidence I have seen.

edit on 29-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

(not from the letter)

.... It must be a UFO hovering over the site. I think I see one here.”
Obviously this was a joke and the security team was in on it. Where was the UFO before he went underground and why didn’t the first security team report it?

If it was a joke, I wonder why he made the connection between missiles being shut down and UFOs? Kind of suggests the connection was already there, doesn't it? Maybe there'd been rumours of something similar happening before. Interesting.

I'd like to make the observation that these events did happen a long time ago. Just because the two accounts differ does not necessarily mean one or the other side is lying. Nor should the assumption be made that if they differ then it must be the person claiming UFOs who is the liar.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was watching CNN early this morning and John Roberts/ Kirin Chetry did another piece on the Alien/UFO conference...this time I was much more pleased at how Roberts decide to take a waaaayy more serious approach on it.

No eyebrows raised, no silly smirks

He reported it as normal news....he even made a point to tell the audience that the subject had been discussed ALL day yesterday off camera in the newsroom....

I'm loving it

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Star

I agree indeed!! When I understood and accepted the Ancient Alien theory, I stopped being a complete atheist and picked the bible back up ( as many should do) and realize that it in fact true....

the gods and angels werealiensaliens aliens...our 'creator god' didn't look like a grey or E.T.....

He looked like us

I made a post last year called "Heaven is Space, Angels are aliens"

And YES...what we were taught to be mythology is actually true.....those beings came from other worlds...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Crimelab

I think that tape offers nothing new and I think it is taken out of context to the situation.

You might be interested in reading this. It includes a letter from Figel to Carlson dated September 24, 2010. Among other things.
www.realityuncovered.net...

An excerpt regarding the tapes (duh..duh...duhnnnnnn!)
(not from the letter)

Robert, have you not read James’ book or actually read the transcripts that you posted and understood what Figel is actually saying? The first guy to “report” a UFO at 0930 at the latest was a maintenance team member who had to be woken up by the security team after the missiles went down and Figel called them and then he had to go underground to get to the SIN phone to tell Figel “We got a Channel 9 No-Go. It must be a UFO hovering over the site. I think I see one here.”

Obviously this was a joke and the security team was in on it. Where was the UFO before he went underground and why didn’t the first security team report it?

edit on 9/29/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Funny thing is, I found the Figel tapes through the link you provided. It was very telling that Figel did not address the comments he made on tape directly. He just goes on a diatribe about what REALLY happened, and doesn't address his former comments at all.

Carlson: "While I am still personally not satisfied with the lack of explanation for why he said what he said to Hastings and Salas back in 1996 and 2008 – there is plenty of room for speculation. Maybe the ground crew were joking (he did say he didn’t take them seriously) and Figel was reporting to Hastings and Salas what he thought they wanted to hear – that someone mentioned “UFOs” related to Echo flight."

That's all he has to say? That he is not "personally satisfied"? After tapes are produced saying the exact opposite of what he was saying and he doesn't address those allegations at all.

Also, now we have multiple confirmed accounts of UFO's involved in two (2) different nuclear weapons incidents. We have Salas and his CO Meiwald to corroborate the incident at Oscar Flight, and FIgel and Carlson to corroborate Echo Flight (as well as FOIA documents from the military). Add in the Strike teams and Boeing engineer, and that is multiple multiple witnesses to both events, but that isn't corroborating evidence enough for you. What *is* evidence to you is some bitter old men telling lies which are easily refuted. Strange place to put your faith.

Carlson and Figel are now claiming, for whatever reason, to not remember any of this, or they lie outright. You can question their motives, but I don't see anything that impeaches Salas or Hastings. The exact opposite. Figel and Carlson are shown to be mendacious liars, at the very least. That is usually enough evidence to sink a "believer" as a "hoaxer", so I am wondering why you don't apply your same standards of skepticism to Figel and Carlson.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
off top srry

edit on 29-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2010/09/27/bts.ufo.activity.cnn
Hope this is still active, Jenna Orion

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Yes i know UFO means its unidentified.

What i am getting at is that this is still nothing more than the old reports we have known about for a long time saying that "something" shut down our nukes.

This all seems to be being played out as though ET came down and did it, when really it could be anything.

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Flying hovercrafts that are super fast and that make no noise like a plane or helicopter?
No... we do not have that on earth yet!

I'd have thought you'd have been around here long enough to know that...

1. We have no idea what our advanced researched projects are making.

2. Anything you see in the sky and call UFO, could have been 50 years or more in the making. What you see in our stealth bombers won't have been dreamed up and built yesterday. Just imagine what they are working on decades down the line from stealth?

Unless anyone here has inside knowledge to the current DARPA projetcs or other such goings on, then to say something doesn't exist on earth yet is probably a little naive.

For all we know, our own governments could have developed something as advanced as this that can safely disable the nuke systems of other countries. Is it unbelievable that we could have been doing a live test on our own systems?

CX.

edit on 28/9/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2010 by zorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

This is normal news and well respected by many, the public just isn't used to normal news. What they had to say on CNN goes right along with one of the chapters in my book that talks about dangers of nuclear site issues as being one of the purposes, among many, for aliens coming to Earth. My website www.JennaOrion.com tells about a lot of the other reasons they are here. I am grateful for them in my life, as well as them being here on Earth to help all of us in the times we now live in. My positive experiences with the aliens have been meant to educate all of humanity with explanations that make a lot more sense about reality than what we know it as. This CNN broadcast that I saw was a surprise but a wake up call for all who have their head in the sand...it actually lends credibility to my story at this point, although it already speaks for itself...every little bit helps..Peace and Love, Jenna Orion

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorin

I'd have thought you'd have been around here long enough to know that...

1. We have no idea what our advanced researched projects are making.

Unless anyone here has inside knowledge to the current DARPA projetcs or other such goings on, then to say something doesn't exist on earth yet is probably a little naive.

For all we know, our own governments could have developed something as advanced as this that can safely disable the nuke systems of other countries. Is it unbelievable that we could have been doing a live test on our own systems?

CX.

Think rationally, my dear brother. If the capability to 'shut down' such systems, would they need an orbital platform at zero range in their own vicinity and jurisdiction to do so? Your hypothesis reeks of utter stupidity on the part of supposed intelligent govt operators!

Nice try at disinfo. Better luck at disinfo next time to the much educated awakened.

edit on 29-9-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I always value your opinions when you finally bring reason and light into a discussion.

This time you have brought nothing to this thread.

If you and I were walking in the woods and I said stop and don't move I'm going to shoot that rattle snake that is coiled and ready to strike your leg would you move around so you could see if I really saw the snake?

How could you know the snake was really there and if I was capable of shooting it?

You would have to take my word for it or possibly get bitten by the snake you weren't sure was there because the only proff you had was my word.

That my esteemed wise one is very much akin to the alien debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

But if somebody smacked you on the back of the head and said they swated a mosquito you might believe them. If they do it over and over you start to wonder why I hope or atleast want proof of what they said.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

i tell u why
cuz they are or were the goverment

so they would know what they are capable off
its possible there is an higher goverment or agency that they dont even now about,pretty sure there is
maybe they ,this top agency,pushed these guys into doing this when these guys thought they were disclosing
is all part of a plan of the nwo,or this agency
see nwo cardgame can u find the ufo card?
good job

so the goverment probably is behind this

its either this or a highr evolved being that well scaring the goverment to stop using nukes

u choose whatever u want

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sremmos
reply to post by CX

While I believe that it might be ET disabling nuclear warheads to me it also seems pretty likely that other nations would have a vested interest in this capability, and that ET would be a great cover.

yeah really
if theyr smart next time they put a picture of a grey on the outside of these flying objects

that will fool u americans

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

That my esteemed wise one is very much akin to the alien debate.

No it is not "akin" (not even close) and you are making assumptions about my reactions.

1) I know rattlesnakes exist. I do not know that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth. If you said "Watch out, there's an alien!", I wouldn't break stride unless it was to turn around and slug you in the shoulder.

2) If the woods were in Hawaii, where there are no snakes. I would completely ignore your joke.

3) You are talking about an imminent danger. The reality of which could be directly evaluated, after the fact. That is not the situation with Salas' story. If you shot the snake, there would be a dead snake.

4) If I were walking with you in the woods I would expect that I would "know" you and your habits and your motivations. I do not know this about Salas.

5) If you had first said, "Watch out, there's a gila monster!" and then changed it to; "No wait it's a rattlesnake!" I would probably stop (see #2) but if you didn't produce a dead snake, I'd slug you in the shoulder.

edit on 9/29/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
CTV News Channel has just ran a brief article on disclosure. They stated that it is quite silly and try to laugh about it, one of the participants stated they did believe aliens to be true. I am seeing alot of hints in the mainstream about disclosure.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How long have people been waiting to hear this kind of info from reliable sources? Now, here it is and still skeptical? These are not your typical trailer park weirdos, they are credible ex military who are privy to info that none of us are. Some type of tangible evidence would be much more stimulating but I think we can take their word for it. Something I found weird though, is, I don't think military guys, on alert at a nuke site are going to be cracking jokes to their CO's. Anyone else think that was odd, that they refer to these guys as joking around.?

Any reason why you lot can only speak in metaphors to each other and not plain English?

edit on 29-9-2010 by habfan1968 because: too add an opinion about snakes and gila monsters

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've always been pretty sceptical reguarding wether or not we've been visited. Given the testamony of these men and the positions they held in the military I bought it. I hope these beings aren't hostal. I would one day hope they could enlighten us on our place in the universe.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I still can't understand why people say these guys are so trust worthy. They worked with nukes. That means they have lied for years to friends and family about what they do every day. They can't go home and say I was sitting in the launch control facility and the call came in to target Russia and push the button and I did. I stayed in the bunker for hours by myself wondering if I nuked millons of people or not. Then my shift was over and I found out it was a test. They instead lie daily by saying oh I had to do a lot of paper work tday hun iys boring I don't want to talk about it. What did you do today? Do they have the DODs trust yes. Why? Because they can lie to anybody with a straight face and repeat what ever the DOD tells them to.

edit on 29-9-2010 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join