It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fox primary: complicated, contractual; Politico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Nice try, I think what you just stated was a false dilemma.

two choices are given when in fact there are three options

With a little false analogy.

the two objects or events being compared are relevantly dissimilar

With maybe a little Fallacy of Exclusion

Perhaps, however I was under the impression that a diametrically charged atmosphere has already been established.

evidence which would change the outcome of an inductive argument is excluded from consideration

Also a possible Too Narrow Fallacy

The definition does not include all the items which should be included

We can both agree, we entertain aspects of the ideologies of these "parties" from different viewpoints. Where you might consider a third party as having legitimacy and pure intentions, I consider the other options to be led by a group of purloiners feeding from the bottom of the barrel to establish neuro-linguistically charged propagandas focussing on winning hearts and minds, while subversively planting anchors and mental associations for exploiting further psychological tactics to be utilized in later facets of their operations.

I also entertain reservations considering possibilities that these overtly opposing sides may be tactical ploys under the guise of being media, when in fact they may be covert government assets carrying out long term goals, casting the far net in order to catch the far wings of the social engineering politco target audiences.

I am far from convinced that FOX news has my personal best interests at heart, as they seem bent on being seperatists and further dividing the politcal schematics.

My personal faith in FOX news has been sufficiently effected due to the very real fact that I have witnessed dozens of occassions where they just did not tell the truth, and in many cases just plain lied about factual representation as well as statistical and logical information that they provived. Their banter is more in tune with emotional responses, and even the stories they choose to air or not air are conscious decisions that I feel are far from "Fair and Balanced", but maybe Satan himself is holding the scales, so maybe from that viewpoint they are "Fair and Balanced".

It is not implausible to consider the very real possibility that FOX "News" has been infultrated by psychological operatives during a time when martial law has been in effect for awhile in order to maintain public order and safety by subliminally dumbing down their target audience, after fishing for their type of disgruntled patriots, and feeding them what choice bate they choose to put on the hooks.

Alphabet agencies and military branches of service (with permission from congress) have in the past proven as fact they would and have infultrated both International and National News Agencies in order to obtain direct influence over their programming and information dispersal systems. MSM (Mind Systems Manipulators).

In the 1990s it became known that military psyops officers were in positions of internship at major News Networks. Less than a week ago this was an exerpt from wikipedia's psyops article, which since then has been edited and severely shortened and altered:

The CNN and NPR Interns Incident
In the 1990s it came to light that soldiers from the 4th Psychological Operations Group had been interning at the American news networks Cable News Network (CNN) and National Public Radio (NPR). The program was claimed by the Army to be an attempt to provide its PSYOP personnel with the expertise developed by the private sector under its "Training with Industry" program.

Wikipedia's Psychological Operations (United States) Article.

So, it is not an impossibility that sciences concerning psychological warfare tactics that have been evolving for thousands of years have been put into practical applications during these international stressful times in order to control popular opinions.

Now I'm going to go watch ...The Event...

these are some of the thoughts I entertain concerning this particular issue,
ET

edit on 27-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix a bb code

<< 1   >>

join