It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush, Blair, Ahmadinejad - something is strange...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
George Bush, Tony Blair, Ahmadinejad - Oh what an awful shock, they got a face that stop a clock!

Whenever the skeptics try and sway me I just think back to George W. Bush's face.
Perhaps I'm being personally judgemental, but goodness gracious. I mean look at that constant smirk.
It's like he finds it amusing that everyone pretends to believe him.

One gets a liars's feel with specific faces. Most con-artists are good, but Bush and Blair were so badly obvious that even calling them a "conspiracy" seemed ridiculous.
It was easier to believe they were just two idiots with an intelligence failure.
David Icke goes further and claims somewhere in his meanderings that Blair's icy blue stare (juxtaposed by an insincere smile) pointed to his mind-control.

Now look at Iran's Ahmadinejad. He's virtually cross-eyed, but never mind that, everything about him just seems fake.
It's like the feeling one gets in infomercials - something is just forced and wrong with these people.
At least Obama's face is relatively believable, and does some damage control - although being too normal can also be suspect. Perhaps others might see this vice-versa.

In any case, has somebody's face ever convinced you that they are lying?
Is there a politician with an "in-joke" expression?
Has an inappropriate visage ever convinced you of a conspiracy?
I think gut-feelings are usually correct.
Please share your experience, and images are welcome.

edit on 27-9-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Thinking of some local politicians like Helen Zille, it appears to be too much botox.

What happened to the good old 1980s, when the US had Reagan - a Hollywood actor who was totally beliveble as a President?
Or Thatcher - now that woman meant everything she said.

Stalin is also interesting to behold in older films.
It's like he doesn't care and is just thinking: "Yeah, yeah, I'll shoot them all later".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No comments? Oh somebody has to see beyond the Cheshire cat smiles and ironed-over eyes.

Well let's face it, the interbred bloodlines look bizarre.
That's why the British royals needed Diana for breeding purposes. Imagine Prince Charles had bred with Camilla.
Those boys would be so ugly - they'd be on the cover of Ripley's not People's Magazine.
OK that's nasty, but I don't think they care, and it's the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well Blair had big baby eyes (always popular). He was Labour, US conservatives always did a Clint Eastwood squint and smirk. That's how I recall Bush, like some really silly person acting like Eastwood.
I still find it hard to find fault with Obama's visage.
Spooky.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I find facial expressions like this more disturbing than smirks
Hillary

Pelosi

Kashkari

The Pope

JD Rockefeller

BUSH halo ( notice how he is looking under his brow forward) Its almost as if he is saying "I will kill everyone of you"

Colin Powell
pic.pbsrc.com...

Warren Christopher

Mossad on trial New Zeland

Meir Dagan (Mossad)

Chertoff

Who knows...maybe the entities jump around so every once in awhile they are captured in a photograph

edit on 27-9-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Thank you so much for those pictures.
Oh that was hilarious.
Also kinda creepy in some cases.

However, looking at Bush I imagine him thinking "What a bunch of stupid suckers".
He almost manages to be scary - but it's still clownish.
Time for another look ...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm not sure who Pelosi is (totally unheard of in SA), but I think those garish eyebrows may be a botox accident.
They could also be painted on, but it looks very strange.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The minute I saw both Bush Sr. and Jr. I couldn't stand to be in the same room with either of them on the TV.

Bush Jr. is:

dumb
evil
cruel
service to self
elitist
a pure psychopath

His father is just as bad, maybe worse.

What's more...............I can usually see most people's aura's - both Bush Sr. and Jr. don't have one. That in and of itself is above strange.

Now, for any of you ATS'ers out there that also read auras - please study Bush Sr. and Jr. and tell me if I am wrong, ie: If you see they have an aura?

edit on 27-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Like I said...its sort of hard to catch when they are animated say in a tv interview. They carry themselves very well, smart, articulate etc (except maybe for Bush). However...if you catch a still of them. Watch out.

Its in the eyes and the demeanor's.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yep, the very reason I didn't vote for Hillary - I detected that "Kill Bill" face thru out her campaign!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Especially in the 2nd pic of Pelosi she looks like a complete wicked witch from Snow White.
Those eyebrows remind me of a goat's head, like I had on the staff of my Skeletor figurine decades ago.
But hey, maybe she just had a bad day.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I wonder, does Ahmadinejad have an aura?
Are there any other world-leaders with fuzzy or absent auras?
Perhaps what I consider "gut feeling" is similar to auras?

Perhaps it's quite insensitive to make such interpretations. But then they are or were public figures, and I don't think they care. I seriously don't think this will make Blair or Bush cry. I've heard that a symetrical face is more beautiful than others.
However, it's not real ugliness that strikes me.
The faces are often surprisingly symetrical. It's the eyes.
It's a kind of "hardness" in some cases. Condie Rice under Bush always struck me as scary.
It was more like a demeanor than a look maybe.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You are correct in that I too noticed their eyes were cold, dead like a shark's.

new topics

top topics

join