It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

www.telegraph.co.uk

Aliens have landed, infiltrated British nuclear missile sites and deactivated the weapons, according to US military pilots.

The beings have repeated their efforts in the US and have been active since 1948, the men said, and accused the respective governments of trying to keep the information secret.

The information they have collected suggests that aliens could have landed on Earth as recently as seven years ago.

"The US Air Force is lying about the national security implications of
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk
www.foxnews.com
www.veteranstod ay.com
news.cnet.com

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Col Charles Halt said he saw a UFO at the former military base RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, 30 years ago, during which he saw beams of light fired into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area.

This is fairly huge is it not?

Is a disclosure finally going to come?

But I have one question!!

If this is true then why the hell are we so wrapped up in internal conflict when the powers that be know there is an E.T. threat?

Why all the corruption, the trillions of dollars stolen, the hyperinflation and so on and so forth.

Why all of that when we have an Alien Threat?

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 27-9-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens are alcoholics and sided with Russia in exchange for a lifetime supply of vodka?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
"But I have one question!!

If this is true then why the hell are we so wrapped up in internal conflict when the powers that be know there is an E.T. threat?

Why all the corruption, the trillions of dollars stolen, the hyperinflation and so on and so forth.

Why all of that when we have an Alien Threat?"

Because they know there is nothing we can do about it.

edit on 27-9-2010 by buddhistpunk because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2010 by buddhistpunk because: quote messed up.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Im with team alien ! Maybe they knew something could go wrong,and shut it down,to save our a** ?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
Maybe the aliens are alcoholics and sided with Russia in exchange for a lifetime supply of vodka?

Im going with this lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Survivial off the fittest is it not, could be the reson why with all the in fighting. Big news to me, have never heard of this before.. Maybe those in power realise that they are powerless, when it comes to fighting these aliens, if the can deactivate our Nukes.

Not alarming to say the least, onlly would be if it was just the UK and US Nucear arsenal that they deactivated and no one elses.

I agree with the previous member, maybe Russia gave them Vodka to do this!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oooooooo Goody.

"One of the men, Capt Robert Salas, said: 'The US Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it.' "

I just wanted to add on to this by giving information on Captain Robert Salas: Captain Robert Salas

"Col Charles Halt said he saw a UFO at the former military base RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, 30 years ago, during which he saw beams of light fired into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area."

Colonel Charles Halt

"Capt Bruce Fenstermacher, a former US Air Force officer, also claims he saw a cigar-shaped UFO hovering above a nuclear base in Wyoming in 1976."
Captain Bruce Fenstermacher

It's important to know who we are dealing with, and what their past looks like.

I would be very interested to find out what proof they have exactly. From the article, all it seems to be based on is their word.

Mr. Dalton

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I disagree with everyone and what you are all saying
Listen....

The UN just assigned someone as UN Contact for aliens, and then this comes?

Isn't that just a little too coincidental?
And if this makes mainstream news... it is surely a conspiracy.

What's the percentage of trust in govt. as far as war is concerned?
Alot of conspiracy theories right?

What is the dream of so many conspiracy theorists?
Alien disclosure correct?

Like there is... sorry... was an anti-war movement there will be virtually none if there is a state of emergency because of a threat from aliens.

This is the FIRST thing everyone needs to realize!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just because aliens made it to earth light years away and have impressive technology doesnt mean they out gun us.

Maybe they're all democrat progressives and have outright strict gun control to the point they no longer have weapons? So therefore they dismantle ours because they didnt even bring a knife to a gun fight.

That'll bake your noodle.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why does it always have to be a threat? I highly doubt an advanced civlization that can disable nukes and travel beyond light speed would just randomly show up on earth to blow up all the monkeys. Seriously?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The question is that if they have been stopping nukes since whenever then why didn't they stop hiroshima or even earlier in past times.

why all the nuclear depot facilities? perhaps they are studying us.

good question though isn't it

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well, I believe their claims.

I've heard numerous stories and reports from those inside the Military Industrial Complex, who have gone public, and said that ET would not let us engage in militarization of space.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
lol you know what I just realized?

Aliens want to impose nuclear sanctions on the U.S. just like the U.S. wants to impose on Iran

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You need to realise that UFO sightings around nuclear weapon sites isn't new at all.

Here's a couple of threads from 2008:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This has me majorly worried and staying up all night guarding my missile patch with a shotgun.

It makes sense, just as missile harvest season is arriving for the rotten no good missile disarming space aliens to show up too.

Then, then they all run to the fresh missile market with their own alien grown missiles chatting up a storm about how their missiles work, and the homegrown organic missiles with no preservatives, steroids and antibiotics end up hurting the entire fissionable process.

It really sucks too, because they are such aggressive salespeople those aliens, then they say, “Hey if his missiles are so great, and they really work ask him to set one off and show you”. Oh that makes my blood boil when they do that.

Like you are going to waste one of your missiles just to show everyone they still work.

It used to be you could expect an honest day’s return for an honest day’s labor in your missile patch.

Not any more, rotten no good North American Free Trade Agreement. Had the darn politicians not opened up the North American Missile Market to every alien near and far, us American Missile Growers wouldn’t have to stay up all night guarding our Missile Patches and haggling away all the profits at market because the aliens can undersell us!

What’s this country coming too?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You need to realise that UFO sightings around nuclear weapon sites isn't new at all.

Here's a couple of threads from 2008:

That's nothing compared to what's been happening in the last 6 days or so.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well it is actually....

Anyway, search is your friend:

UFO-Nukes Press Conference: Sept 27, MSM Anticipating

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Perhaps "they" used those nukes to refuel their ionic probes for some rednecks chocolate tunnel???

Yes... it does indeed tingle
... Ionic probes? Vodka? Now THATS a party!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
what species of ETs are they talking about here?

greys, or a different race?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join