It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the possibility that Aliens are living amongst us - fact or fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi readers & Posters
Could Aliens who look identical to us live and work amongst us for decades and remain undetected from the general public?
What would be their purpose or agenda?
We see many Movies, TV series & threads about Alien invasions where violence and bloodshed is the theme.
But surely an advance race of space beings would not use such human tactics.

Lets wind the clock back a little here and look at the period of 200 AD about the time of Alexander the Great humans already had cities, roads, crops, and ferryboats. farmers farmed,winemakers made wine and there was social order with rules and laws.
Now apart from savages wars and a few small advance in science nothing really changed on Earth for over 2000 years if anything we even went backwards for a period of time in the dark ages know as the medieval times
Then in the late 1800 we would seems grew a brain and for the next 100 or so years made leap frog advances in everything.
To an outside race looking in we must of seemed a fierce and quite savage race for those 2000 years willing to kill and tear each other apart over issues that would have seemed minor to advance beings.
Surely before contact could be made we needed to change our ways and mindset.
So it is quite possible that 1000s of humanoid Aliens got detached to Earth with this mission to bring us up to date and change our mindset.
Hence the start of a stealth invasion.
These early pioneer Aliens would have been placed in places that would influence our science, arts and music advances with a goal to bring us up to speed.
Look at us 100 plus years later we are in the digital ages where almost everything is control by a computer at a flick of a switch almost every infrastructure we have can be corrupted or shutdown, information can be altered or change, even wiped clean in some cases.
these same computers can have back doors or hidden programs if humans can corrupt these system just imagine what a super advance race who may have help invent these systems can do with it.
these guys would have no need to invade us with spaceships firing laser beams they have taken us over from the inside.
to be conquered without bloodshed or even knowing it would surely be a feat worthy of a super-race.
could a new race of space beings be on the way to free us from this hidden menace?
who knows......... Hell when I was a kid I thought David Bowie looked & acted like an ET
I will get flamed on his thread but it will get some thinking.
Peace & hope
SM

pa

edit on 27-9-2010 by smokingman2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Some were transported here via soul travel and were incarnated into the human species to prepare and monitor the situations down here on Earth until their reinforcements arrive, to you know......

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I find it more believable that 'aliens' have been around Earth since the beginning of man than the fact that we've never had any alien contact ever.

Think about it, the Earth has been around for 4+ billion years old, and we can't even prove that Jesus was alive 2,000 years ago.. What would be the chances that aliens would come now for the first time ever? If we do make contact in the near future, I think it would confirm the fact that aliens have in fact played a huge role in human culture.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Of course aliens live among us. There can be no other reason for the continued existence of Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. If they were human, they would have burned out and died long ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Could Aliens who look identical to us live and work amongst us for decades and remain undetected from the general public?
What would be their purpose or agenda?

could a new race of space beings be on the way to free us from this hidden menace?
who knows

Who knows?

Is that a rhetorical question?

I ask this because, apparently, smokingman2006, you already know the answer (my emphasis):

The world as we know it will change forever some will be scared other will be delighted but many will be wary.
many have been working behind the scene for years trying to bring us up to date with these events.
thousand of Aliens living amongst us as humans have worked tirelessly for years developing new science and gadgets to enables us to be in the right mindset for the coming events.

the press, Media and church are slowly conditioning us the the real upcoming contact.
they will come as savior at first to help a broken people on a broken planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Surely, as you’ve already started a tread about this subject with a definitive answer, there isn’t need for a speculative one as well, is there?

And as to the original question of this thread; all things are possible. I don’t find it unlikely that humanoid aliens are already here.

Listen to this interview with Timothy Good, as he is of the same opinion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(And by the way, Alexander the Great died in 323 BCE, not the fifth century "AD". You have to get your facts right for people to give you any credibility. Just saying.)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Im an alien.I came from just below an anus.... I mean Uranus

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish
Yes my bad I rounded off 356–323 BC to 400BC
Nice to see you are still on the ball.
This is just a general debate thread nothing more so lets keep it on topic
I do know more than I state in the thread but want other peoples thoughts.
Will you haunt me on this board forever old friend ( Grin)
I am quite busy of late so can't be here to often.
keep well my friend and wishing you the best.
Peace & health to you
SM

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

Nice response...

Can I suggest you crawl back up there?

(End of equally off-topic post).

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hi smokingman2006.Nice to see you back, too. Hope you’re well and rested.

I do know more than I state in the thread but want other peoples thoughts.

Oh, you can’t say things like that and expect to get away with it!!

You, of all people, should know that!!

What do you know?

Will you haunt me on this board forever old friend ( Grin)

Apparently, yes!

I replied to your 2011 thread, but you might not have seen my response.

In it, I asked why the sudden discrepancy between your old message of doom and gloom, and this new one of salvational aliens.

The same question is applicable here, I think.

So what changed your mind?

Is it “knowledge” gleaned from a new source (I did ask if you’d joined the Ashtar Command or the likes), or are you getting “visitations” again?

Must say, I like the newer message way more than the old one.

I’m all for positivity.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Here we go again........
Sorry I did miss you Questions in the 2011 thread.
Firstly I still really don't know what to make of my encounter period of my life.
Since my health scare a few month ago I have been digging into the whole ET phenomenal almost full time I have traveled a lots ( On Earth) and met and talked to many in person and some online and have started putting the pieces together my way.
Btw I should be in London in a couple of week
Am I still getting visits? No
Do i still have vivid visions ? yes
Am I mad ? who knows
Peace & health
SM
And no I have not joined any groups I still fly solo on these issues & boards
but I have had many offers (Grin)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

…met and talked to many in person and some online and have started putting the pieces together my way.

Ah. I see.

So when you said that you know things – and, by using that word, suggest that you have access to some actual truths – what you’re really doing is recounting your hopes for the planet based on other people’s information.

Is that correct?

I ask this as your other thread, and this one to some degree, can be misconstrued as to you having some bona fide facts about aliens here on earth.

I mean, if you can state that these guys:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/925aefca0ba6.jpg[/atsimg]

were real, and back it up, then I’d sit up and listen!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish

your response is typical , but I will keep some of my sources hidden from public view for now.

my goal is not to gain point on this board just share ideas & knowledge.

peace& hope
SM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

your response is typical , but I will keep some of my sources hidden from public view for now.

Typical in what sense, smokingman2006? In that I openly question your knowledge?

What’s wrong with that?

After all, you won’t reveal where you’re getting your info from (but I can hazard an educated guess), so that leaves you as the only one to question, doesn’t it?

Believe me, I’m all for this little planet getting some help right about now. We do seem to be going off the rails in every sense of the word, so the idea of a wake-up call does not seem amiss.

And if that wake-up call comes from elsewhere, then so be it. Perhaps it’ll shake some of us out of our comfort zones…

But my problem lies with your seeming absolute conviction as to aliens already being here. How do you know?

(By the way, you do know who is in the photo I posted, don’t you?)

my goal is not to gain point on this board just share ideas & knowledge

Who said anything about gaining points?

And if you have real knowledge to share – as opposed to other people’s opinions – then let’s have it.

Why hold it back?.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

By the way, you do know who is in the photo I posted, don’t you

no idea ...... young Bush......?

will answer the other questions later, busy right now

peace& health
SM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Couldn't agree with you more my friend. I have always believed, that the only thing that will ever be able to save us as a race, is complete, open transparency on everything and anything.

How are we ever supposed to achieve unity, if beneficial knowledge is reserved for a select few.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

no idea ...... young Bush......?

Bush?

George Bush?

Sheesh…

smokingman2006, that is a photo of Jill, Donn, and Valiant Thor…they’re Venusians who visited Earth way back in the 1950’s (allegedly).

They’re the most famous alien humanoids ever!!!

Really surprised that you didn’t know this, unless, of course, your “information source” isn’t that up to speed...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Red_xi

How are we ever supposed to achieve unity, if beneficial knowledge is reserved for a select few.

If smokingman2006 is (and always has been) telling the truth, then these alien visitors really have gone about things the wrong way.

They’re handing their supposedly important and life-changing information over to select people, who drip feed it to us as and when and how they wish.

That gives the alien’s Earthly messengers a position of authority and superiority.

We’ve already been subject to that methodology before.

It’s called religion.

And look where that’s gotten us…

I’d hope that any message from the stars would come to us in a refreshing and engaging way, not by old and untrustworthy routes.

Perhaps I’m hoping for too much?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

maybe we are all hoping for too much.....
but then again hope is good
don't forget that a lot of water has passed under the bridge since my last encounter so I may have form some of my own opinions in the meantime.
SM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

…don't forget that a lot of water has passed under the bridge since my last encounter so I may have form some of my own opinions in the meantime.

Your own opinions based on….?

Still waiting to here what your sources are.

I will keep some of my sources hidden from public view for now.

You cannot say things like the above quote without expecting some serious questioning!

You’re saying that because you can keep your sources hidden from public view, they are not in the public view?

You know that people are going to call you a liar if you don’t reveal these sources, don’t you?

If you have new sources that reveal aliens have been here for some considerable time, what right do you have to keep it hidden from us?

And after all, your own signature reads:

“All knowledge should be shared equally amongst the people in order to have a free thinking and enlightened world.”

You’re not a hypocrite, are you, smokingman2006?

top topics

join