It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up conference, Belfast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just attended the Wake Up conference in Belfast on Saturday, some truly excellent speakers, Jim Corr, in particular, on the whole 9/11 conspiracy, and much emphasis on the Holly Grieg case, which can't be mentioned enough and needs to be pushed on the MSM. My reason for posting this thread though, is in relation to David Hugo Boyle, mighty interesting material...if incredibly wacky!! He comes across as a bit of a PT Barnum type character, he seems to have an awful lot of material out there in the form of DVD's and glossy magazines etc. What surprised me was that he runs a museum in Blackpool, England devoted to all his theories...or certainties as he would put it!! However not to take away from him without due evidence, does anyone know his background, is he for real or what?? Whats the general consensus?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hey there Anam Gra!

Good to hear people are getting involved in Belfast too! Were there many people attending? I missed the one in Liverpool a while back it was supposed to be very good.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
My friend,

I missed this event, meh

Here is some info on him >

His website

On Facebook

Youtube Video Blog

Alien Base Blackpool - the Official Page

On the edge - David Boyle part 1 of 2

David H Boyle is a researcher, lecturer, and author; and dedicated to revealing the truth. He makes regular appearances on radio and television as well as hosting a permanent Exhibition in the Heart of Blackpool called "Alien Base". On this site you will find information on David’s publications, as well as past & present media events.

He has also done a few radio interviews,

From his website >

Talk Europe Radio - August 30th 2010

David Boyle's Interview on the 30th August 2010, covering subjects including the alternative stories of creation, ancient egypr and the true meanings of its magnificent monuments and so much more;

Listen here

September 8th 2010 >

David Boyle's Interview on the 8 the September 2010, covering subjects including the return of Niburu or "Planet X" , 2012 prophesies and the 12 Dimensions of Existance

Listen here

Just some info for those that dont know of him!

I'll be interested to read up on this over the next few days

Many thanks

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 27-9-2010 by Spiro because: added more info

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Damn, how in the hell did i miss that one, Would have loved going to that conference, 911 my favorite conspiracy,
Was there a good turnout hope so, many of our (ATS) contributors are from Ireland and it would have been nice to meet them, Instead of these "hook up with Russian brides" adverts, we could see local conspiracy conferences being billed..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Hey there Anam Gra!

Good to hear people are getting involved in Belfast too! Were there many people attending? I missed the one in Liverpool a while back it was supposed to be very good.

Yeah, it was excellent Loner, theres was a fairly good turn out, dont know the numbers. Absolutely worth going to, check it out I think its on in Scotland soon. As I was saying, Jim Corr was great, highlighting the 9/11 conspiracy and the whole illuminati/Bohemian Grove stuff, even though it was the Alex Jones footage!! Its great to see someone in the public eye with a little bravery, he's opening himself up for all sorts of hassle with this one!! Top man!! But for me the biggest thing was the Holly Grieg cover-up, unbelievable!! For anyone who isnt aware of it, check it out..its major,major establishment!! This needs to be mentioned whenever possible, major ramifications for all abused children.

But if you get the chance go along to one of the Wake Up conferences, well worth it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My friends,

Some more info for those that missed out and would like to see him, and others.

From his website >

Probe International UK 2010

Venue: THE Y.M.C.A.
St. ALBANS ROAD. St. ANNE’S, FY8 IXD
Buses 11/68 Pass the Door.
Doors Open: 9.30 am Introduction: 1
0. 15 amPROBE INTERNATIONAL UK (Truth is Freedom)

Be safe be well

Spiro

More here

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Russian brides??!!
...where?

Thanks for the links, Spiro, he spoke very well, an absolute mine of info, some really wacky though...'we are a cross between a lion and an ape'??? Well sure who am I to say yea or nae!! Some of the stuff is really informative, I spoke to him after the conference and he was very open to talk to anyone, Im a bit of a cynic though, but he does put across a strong argument in some areas. Whats your gut on it??

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Anam Gra
Thanks for the links, Spiro

You are very welcome

Whats your gut on it??

In all honesty this is the first I have seen his material. Though having a quick read whilst finding the links he does appear to " go waaaay out there " with some of his ideas. It will be interesting to read his findings as to how he comes to making such claims. Having said that, and from the little I have read, some of his work resonates with me on a personal level

Im working the next three days with three days after that off, ill be sure to research him more and come back with more info

Forgot to say, S&F for sure. I find him facinating for sure!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Cheers Spiro, I find some of the stuff fascinating too, esp the way he is linking the whole thing together, illuminati to Nibiru to the Samarians, etc...still..dont know about the lion/ape thing, I'll have to research it a bit more myself. Thanks for the input, looking forward to hearing more.

Thanks for the good wishes and the same in return.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Anam Gra
But if you get the chance go along to one of the Wake Up conferences, well worth it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I will be attending this one for sure

The event date is : Saturday 20th November in Edinburgh. No info from there website as they have exceeded thier bandwidth > www.thewakeupcall.org.uk...

Apparently there is another one being held in Scotland, Fife on Saturday 12th December > www.wholetruthcoalition.org...

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Damn where was that held i cant believe i missed that!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by Hellspike

It was held at The Spectrum Centre on the Shankhill Road, Belfast

If you feel like crossing the Irish Sea, here is the next event >

EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
Saturday 20th November 2010

Meadowbank Sports Centre
139 London Road
Edinburgh
EH7 6AE