It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Tillman's brother speaks out against John Mcain and the USA military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This was an interview that just aired last night. Pat Tillman was an NFL football player who decided to join the military and give up a highly paid life as a football player. A true hero. He was killed by friendly fire in the middle east. He was then used as a tool for propaganda.

Strange things that happened with him are; original they told his family he was killed by terrorist, his journal was burnt & the official story is very unclear.

In this video his brother discusses the possible reasons for the murder. He feels that it is criminal and could have been by a "cia agent in the bush".

Please watch the 9 minute interview yourself and then decide what you think.

It is also disgusting how Mcain dis-honored him at his own funeral.
What do you all think??/

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-9-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: removed a link

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Link not working...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmajor
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Link not working...

Fixed it, just click on the link.

It's a very interesting interview. The conspiracy lay's in the fact that Tillman was a public figure, many believe he was going to publicly speak out against the "war". He was wacked because of this and it first it was said he was killed saving people by al-Queada(sp).

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
This was an interview that just aired last night. Pat Tillman was an NFL football player who decided to join the military and give up a highly paid life as a football player. A true hero. He was killed by friendly fire in the middle east. He was then used as a tool for propaganda.

Strange things that happened with him are; original they told his family he was killed by terrorist, his journal was burnt & the official story is very unclear.

In this video his brother discusses the possible reasons for the murder. He feels that it is criminal and could have been by a "cia agent in the bush".

Please watch the 9 minute interview yourself and then decide what you think.

It is also disgusting how Mcain dis-honored him at his own funeral.
What do you all think??/

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-9-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: removed a link

:
Great thread my friend, great minds think a like. I found this story a disgrace.I had made a thread about the cover up last week.It seems he was shot 3 times in the head and then someone tried to burn his bullet proof clothing. This guy was a true hero,he could of being sitting in a million dollar home with some hot chick!! but no he went to fight for his country

Rest in peace Pat Tillman,i wont forget your name and im from Ireland.
America lost one of their great sons that day

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You see this is one example how the government can even go against their own troops. I love the sheople who say that they can't, but sadly the truth hurts.

top topics

join