It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifact: Demon's stone of Kupang (Ancient Pioneer X Plaque)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hello there,
The following information I got from several Blogs and even news site in Indonesia/Indonesian. Since I could not find anything in English, I would like translate it and bring towards the attention of ATS’ers. For any sources, in Indonesia, please type: “Batu Setan Kupang” into your search engine, which means “demon’s stone of Kupang”.

Mr. Willy Soeharly from Kupang in Indonesia, owns a couple of images of a stone, which are thought to be Alien artifact’s. The stone itself originates from the home of a Geologists who has Spanish Ancestors, Mr. C.A. Castillo.

This Stone has been found by Castillo while he was doing research at Devils hill in Oesu’u – in Kupang, Indonesia. The structure of this stone is like 2 seperated stones bind together and you can see a star, sun and a human who points upwards. There is also an image of an arrow and bow which shows towards a star.
According to Willy, this stone has a magnet and thought to be radioactive (willy has also joined the Indonesian UFO research group BETA-UFO and has been appointed as the coordinator of area of Kupang).

This stone has been found at the Nitnai Hill in 1992 and there once was a burned marking on the ground with 3 black spots forming a triangle, each black point is 3 – 4 meters from the other point away. According to him, this location was a UFO landing place. However, due to erosion the 3 black points have disappeared and now there is only burned ground left which is hard as stone.

According to the local people, in the 80s and 90s there have been a lot sightings of lights, 1 meter long in this area, around the trees and hills. However, there is no electricity available in this area, and that is why the local people think it was demons and named the Nitnai Hills, “demon’s hills”.

Coordinates of this location is 10° 9′12.15″S – 123°48′0.57″E

According to Castillo, the local people often saw lights like neon lamps at demon’s hill and also that that hill has a lot of Uranium. Willy cross checked to the local government’s mining department and they confirmed that this hill has uranium , but it is still “young “ uranium.

The size of this stone is small, fitting into a hand. The stone’s image looks very similar to the Pioneer Plaque, which is brought by the Satellite PIONEER X:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d50a16ad3c59.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dec442676022.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29fe7825fc4e.jpg[/atsimg]

Comparison with Pioneer Plaque:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bea231201e3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Nagabonar.....

Thanks for your interesting commentary & photos.

I've not heard of that before.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Pleasure....there are loads of interesting cases in Indonesia, undocumented to the "western world", so i will try to post some more in the future.

Some additional aspects of the stone:

- Castillo passed away in 1994
- the stone is magnetic
- the wife of Castillo has warned Willy, that other people have tried to take pictures of this stone before, but their Camera went broken.
- Willy however succeeded in taken pictures with a Hand phone Camera, Nokia N73

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Hi there nagabonar,

Real nice find! Never heard of this stone before, and it seems that the story has some genuine backing. S&F for ya!!!
Thanks for sharing bro!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Other people tried to take pictures but the camera broke? If they were film cameras, radiation from the stone could have overexposed the film. The cellphone would be a digital camera, and not affected in the same way.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
there are loads of interesting cases in Indonesia, undocumented to the "western world", so i will try to post some more in the future.
Some additional aspects of the stone:

- Castillo passed away in 1994
- the stone is magnetic
- the wife of Castillo has warned Willy, that other people have tried to take pictures of this stone before, but their Camera went broken.
- Willy however succeeded in taken pictures with a Hand phone Camera, Nokia N73

Yeah! Would you care to post those undocumented cases as soon as possible? Can't wait to read about them

Plus this part is quite interesting:

Again, thanks for sharing!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Mr. Willy Soeharly from Kupang in Indonesia, owns a couple of images of a stone, which are thought to be Alien artifact’s.

Who thinks this and why?

According to Willy, this stone has a magnet and thought to be radioactive.

Thought? This is a simple thing to test for.

Have any geologists, anthropologists, archaeologists or local folklore experts looked at the stone?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Mate, if you want to ask a question then just do it...
No need to be so harsh and accusing...

I didn't join ATS for this kind of post...
I thought you ask civil questions to seek answers...

Did you not get that memo??

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3warped3
Other people tried to take pictures but the camera broke? If they were film cameras, radiation from the stone could have overexposed the film. The cellphone would be a digital camera, and not affected in the same way.

Hmm Sounds like an explanation. After all Willy took these pictures in the 90's, and Kupang is pretty much a technological backwards area, so they could have used the older film cameras....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Mr. Willy Soeharly from Kupang in Indonesia, owns a couple of images of a stone, which are thought to be Alien artifact’s.

Who thinks this and why?

According to Willy, this stone has a magnet and thought to be radioactive.

Thought? This is a simple thing to test for.

Have any geologists, anthropologists, archaeologists or local folklore experts looked at the stone?

If you read the story Willy joined BETA-UFO, an Indonesian UFO research group. Now, according to the sources when willy took these pictures he was not with Beta UFO. he then send those picture to Beta Ufo and they thought it to be genuine enough to be labeled as "alien artifacts". Subsequently he joined Beta ufo.

Furthermore the founder of the stone IS a geologist. Not much more info i could find....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Justs wondering, but can you give any specific links to the original story/article?

Couldn't help but notice the source was missing when I wanted to read more on this, though I know you said you omitted them for language reasons...I would just like to see the actual places you found your information.

edit on 9/27/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

He then send those picture to Beta Ufo and they thought it to be genuine enough to be labeled as "alien artifacts". Subsequently he joined Beta ufo.

But what leads them to believe it is an alien artifact?

Furthermore the founder of the stone IS a geologist.

That is all well and good, but has any other geologist examined it?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Here are some links:

Beta Ufo Research Group indonesia

source of translation

an indonesian newa site

there are loads of other links too... but more or less its the same story all over

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
But what leads them to believe it is an alien artifact?

Furthermore the founder of the stone IS a geologist.

That is all well and good, but has any other geologist examined it?

I could not find any other information but will try again tomorrow to hit the search engines. Only other way would be to email that guy and ask. The stone is now at the geologists wife house.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmajor
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Mate, if you want to ask a question then just do it...
No need to be so harsh and accusing...

I didn't join ATS for this kind of post...
I thought you ask civil questions to seek answers...

Did you not get that memo??

Cute. Perhaps you can show exactly where I was harsh and accusing.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That rock looks like a geode that has outer portions removed in spots and then crudely carved into.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
For some reason, I am seeing a "Planet of The Apes" type of twist to all of this. Like maybe we sent out the artifact, as Reptilian humanoids of Earth, which landed on the planet of the apes, who then sent out the pioneer plate to the reptilian humaoids of the past, but it is going through the same dimensional barrier, and coming back to the same planet aged or something.

So now, we should be waiting for the pioneer plate to go back through the wormhole whilst we sit and wait for the ice to melt away Greenland to reveal the first statue of liberty as a snake woman.

edit on 27-9-2010 by leira7 because:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm just glad they used a rock, rather than some kind of high-tech alloy or advanced composite material not ordinarily found on Earth. We wouldn't want them making identification of this thing as an alien artifact to be too easy.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Good find, I will look into this further.

Many pieces of this puzzle are missing.
Like why does it sit in a house and not in a laboratory or the Smithsonian?

new topics

top topics

join