It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you sell your soul for personal gain?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I don't really think you CAN "sell your soul" because it is not yours to sell. Indeed, I suspect (though I do not know for sure) that your soul owns your current reincarnation and that when you die, you're going to find out that what you consider your personality is not really all that important in the larger scheme of things. Your personality is just the current container used by your soul to effect whatever it is its purpose is.

I thinkyou are right - It is not possible to sell your soul - And personality is not truly who you are.
Nor is it possible to be overtaken (possesed) by another entity.
The soul is sacred for it is who you truly are and in reality it is only you who can judge you.
The recognition of ones soul as Imortal is the true holy grail, the quest and the reason why.

edit on 27-9-2010 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
get rich or die trying. . . someone on the end of their tether will definitely take this option.

Depends on what the deal is too. Can you have a new body? 20 years younger? Miracles money can't buy. . .

You have to look at your life and see where it is going what you have and anticipate the worst when you die. Will it be worth it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Which one? I have several of them. I went through a soul brokerage phase in the ninth grade. My biggest profit was about $4.30, I bought one for 30 cents in first period and had it sold for $5.00 by lunch.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is nothing material or otherwise in this life that would be worth something eternal as ones soul.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
if the option to sell my soul, was presented, i would not. but seeing as according to the conspiracy based on birth certificates(being a stock or bond or whatever) it seems that my physical arse has already been sold bankers in leiu of payment, so i'll hold on to my soul til i'm dust, as there's really nothing else left.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I apoligize for posting this thread in caps but this must be said :

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHOURITY TO SELL SOMETHING FOR WHICH YOU HAVE NO LEGAL CONTROL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DO NOT OWN YOUR SOUL AS IT IS ON LEASE TO YOU AND CAN BE RECALLED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Only if it was to a really nice family and they promised to take better care of it than I do.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join