It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Some of the posts here are basically ill-informed and nonsense. C-maj: what is your understanding of the Iranian President and your sole reason for defending the interview? Are you part of the Iranian Govm't, as you defend him readily. I am in the intel and foreign affairs business. I don't work for the Israelis and I know of the history and nature of the US Govm't, hypocracy, lies my mother told me, truth veiled by conspiracy fanatics and wonderful benevolence, all included. What does this have to do with the drivel Ahmadinejad is talking?

Ahmadinejad is SCUM. Any fool with a bit of critical analysis evaluating a national leader could tell he was deflecting and projecting back to the questioner. It doesn't matter what style or line questioning Larry King was taking. To criticize LK on this is folly and arbitrarty. Some of the posters hear only what THEY want to here, which is a slam of the US Govm't and the Israelis.

Ahmadinejad was a "C-maj" part of the Rev Guard political leadership (PROPEGANDA) and well trained in the art of obfuscation. I had a Iranian Farsi speaker listen to the interview with me and, let me tell you, he is every bit as bad as the Fascist who became part of a pattern of distruction and malevolence of the 20th. The exception being his intelligence, which is menial, compared to a Stalin or Hitler. Regardless, he does, in fact, become a threat with a nuke.

Yes, we have a terrible incarrceration problem and misjustice, for the usual drug offenses here in the US. We won't even get into Israel, however, the fact remains, 16 million little Jews threatening about 500million Sunnis Arabs, Iranian #e Persians in the Region and they want it GONE. After inquisitions, pograms, crusades, holocausts and the Zionists are the problem according to Ahmadinejad and a few other posters here??? Give me a break.

As for the future of Iranian-Western-US relations? IMO,Doesn't look good with this guy following the trail the Mullahs are laying down. This interview just reaffirmed how much of a propegandist the World has have to deal with, and I reiterate, not a very good one.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by play4keepss

What a ridiculous post.

If we have people like you working in our security services, now I know why we are in such a mess.

16 millions 'little' jews, whatever that means, with their 200 plus nuclear warheads could wipe out 500 million whatever in the blink of an eye.

Do you work for mossad per chance ?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Really? Illuminati handshakes are rife with the elite. How about the Illuminati Salute?

Definition: 'A Sign Of Recognition Of Those In The Occult'!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d05bfd08bea.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, unless those are pictures of Bush and Ahmadinejad at a Slayer concert, it's pretty hard to deny there's ALOT to that. Why are so many people so blind to the obvious?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ahmadinejad owned Charlie Rose also. I don't agree with everything he does but he was elected by the people and our own politicians do things we don't want them to do. Unfortunately, it's called Democracy. The reason no US official will ever accept his invitation to debate the issues in a public forum is because he would own them too.

He calls out the failures of US policy and his accessement of the failures in Iraq are bang on. The Karzai Gov't is more than likely going to fail and Afghanistan will be forced into another election this time the Radicals might get the popular vote and then the US would really have to show it's hypocracy by getting rid of those "Freedom Hatin'" Radicals even though the people want those in power.

And he was also correct that the only way for things to work is if both parties are treated as equals and not a "Do as I say or you'll be punished!" kind of dialogue. He loves to talk about US foreign policy as much as he can because he knows most of America doesn't really think about the Big Picture and do suffer short term memory issues.

So far I haven't heard about any new Nuremberg trials for the 1 000 000 + dead Iraqi civilians or the 10 000's of dead Afghanistan and Pakistan civilians.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
reply to post by ModernAcademia

He calls out the failures of US policy and his accessement of the failures in Iraq are bang on. The Karzai Gov't is more than likely going to fail and Afghanistan will be forced into another election this time the Radicals might get the popular vote and then the US would really have to show it's hypocracy by getting rid of those "Freedom Hatin'" Radicals even though the people want those in power.

Already happens with Palestinians who voted in Hamas ..... how inconvenient

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
My goodness those commercial breaks sure are interesting. Their timing just illustrates the illusion of media, the illusion of free information and the illusion of so-called free speech in the US.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I and my family were under various US/global sanctions for over 10 years. I can feel very much with many Iranians. Iran is just another Serbia, Iranian government simply does not care about imminent war. I can think of many good (for them) reasons why.

I know Iran did not flourish because of sanctions. I also know Ahmadinejad is indeed using BS political slogans, is spewing notorious lies and bypassing the question when lie would be too obvious. If I were in Iran right now I would be extremely busy packing my stuff and moving away due to way too much personal experience in these matters. Living in Iran is at this moment very hazardous to one's health. I've seen many proud "patriots", crusaders of justice, nationalists and alike come and go, realizing their folly when its too late for corrections. Real war is totally not like movie 300 (a shocker) especially when its your home being ruined by far superior force, therefore Ahmadinejad's "words of wisdom and truths" are totally useless when the first bomb hits the soil. Since he has the power to stop the conflict he obviously has his own agenda for when Iran proceeds into being annihilated, he's not stupid at all.

No country today and no leader is normal, they're all either totally insane and mentally unstable or just plain corrupt. I see many keyboard generals, communists, marxists, conservatives, anarchists, nazis etc. here but very few have actually used their own medicine and base their "knowledge" on madman's doctrines.

Edit:
Oh and yes I have seen family guy episodes with 9/11 site visit and mayor election showing pretty much how it really is, not just in US - people are generally idiots all over the world.

edit on 1/10/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was thinking, we slaughtered the Native Americans, so we created reservations here not in another country.
Why should the palestinians be held responsible for what happened in Germany, shouldn't they have to make a homeland for the holocaust victims.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by play4keepss

"
Yes 16 Million "LITTLE".. hahhah cute..Jews who receive millions from American tax payers and weapons of every kind in mass. While American citizens struggle to keep jobs they are handed 1 million each for their homes to be torn down again in the West Bank tax payer dollars only to rebuild them!

Israel received from a variety of other U.S. federal budgets at least $525.8 million above and beyond its $3 billion from the foreign aid budget, and yet another $2 billion in federal loan guarantees. So the complete total of U.S. grants loan guarantees to Israel for fiscal 1997 was $5,525,800,000." these numbers from

www.ifamericansknew.org... there are all kinds of numbers out there but they are all BIG! THIS makes them a problem and OUR problem

signature:

edit on 1-10-2010 by Char-Lee because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You people have GOT to be kidding me. 99% of the people here actually seem to be Ahmadinejad fanboys. Do you have no idea of Irans' human rights record? The last election held in which he was 'elected' was an obvious farce, and when the good people of Iran protested, even peacefully, the were violently suppressed. Opposition supporters were rounded up and imprisoned without trial.

Ahmadinejad claims there is no homosexuals in Iran. Is he delusional or a liar? Either is dangerous. Women are treated as second class citizens as best in Iran and most muslim countries. Treated like dogs would be more like it. I suggest anyone look at this website for a good idea of the atrocities inflicted by the Iranian government upon their own citizens, especially women. iranhr.net...

I realize most people wont believe that site, as its not a "major" news organization, but a little cross-referencing will show all these news items on most other major sites on the internet.

A "good" president would make reforms to allow women to vote, be seen in public without face veils, or to appear in public at all for that matter. I would expect most of the Ahmadinejad supporters on this forum to also support appartheid when it reined in South Africa. Whats the difference? Iran doesnt allow women to vote, they didnt allow Blacks to vote. You people are ignorant hypocrites. On one hand you berate the USA for treating others badly, then you praise what is essentially a dictator (due to their sham of an election) for doing the same, but much worse and not even bothering to try and hide their brutality.

I suggest if you want to praise a leader, pick a peaceful countries leader. How about the Netherlands or Canada or someplace that doesnt treat their own people like animals. Shame on you for praising him simply because he stands up to the USA. Thats like saying Stalin was a great man because he stood up to Hitler.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

This guy can't nuke anyone. The UFOs will just screw up his missiles the way they do to ours.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

A "good" president would make reforms to allow women to vote, be seen in public without face veils, or to appear in public at all for that matter. I would expect most of the Ahmadinejad supporters on this forum to also support appartheid when it reined in South Africa. Whats the difference? Iran doesnt allow women to vote, they didnt allow Blacks to vote. You people are ignorant hypocrites. On one hand you berate the USA for treating others badly, then you praise what is essentially a dictator (due to their sham of an election) for doing the same, but much worse and not even bothering to try and hide their brutality. '

What do you suggest a countries leader force laws that are totally against their religion? I certainly think he could be a better leader...but so could all the other world leaders..basically they all stink but why be hypocritical? We would not tolerate a leader who went against our moral values here either. religions stink, leaders stink, politicians stink all in general of course. People go on about how he says horrible things about the USA, well how would you like to be labeled "Evil" by a world leader?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Um what? Your afraid to call a spade a spade. Just because THEY believe that women should wear veils, be subservient to men and have no rights that makes it ok? I think not. I know its wrong, and you should know its wrong. Because Islam says women are second class compared to men? That makes it ok? No, it doesnt. If you honestly believe its ok for them to do that because thats how their god wants it, you might wanna give your head a shake. Its wrong, plain and simple. Women are not animals.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
IMO this is the problem with the politically correct left. The ones who insist on political correctness before all common sense and decency. We are afraid to criticize a foreign regime why? Oh! Its bad because its against their religion. Its ok in Islam to oppress women, so therefore we cannot criticize them. Its their religion! Give me a break. People are afraid to look evil in the face and call it evil. If someone whipped my wife because she was seen in public without a face veil i would like to think i would join an underground movement to overthrow a government that allows such behaviour. Why? Because its wrong, plain and simple. Use your heads people, your western governments are not perfect, but they are liberal in comparison to the evil and repression you see over there.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Um what? Your afraid to call a spade a spade. Just because THEY believe that women should wear veils, be subservient to men and have no rights that makes it ok? I think not. I know its wrong, and you should know its wrong. Because Islam says women are second class compared to men? That makes it ok? No, it doesnt. If you honestly believe its ok for them to do that because thats how their god wants it, you might wanna give your head a shake. Its wrong, plain and simple. Women are not animals.

I don't personaly believe it's ok...but even we preach freedom of religion, a lot of people feel very strongly that this is what "God" wants... Bah. Their life, their religion ruining the world, is it our place to say you have to dump your beliefs of a thousand years? Wow religion, worship cows, worship rats, whatever you want to change the whole world. We can't afford it even if it were right!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

in the end what is happening is IMMMIGRATIONNNNN, crossed the border a.k.a no entry visa, each country has their own law, right people?

the question is:

how long time are they in custody? Perhaps each country has their own time period?? in the UK something like 2 years + deportation?? can it make sense?????????

give thoughts so we can develop with it.

america/most of the world has death penalty and there as well, but by rock??? ok, ok, something faster - the point is not to KILL but HOW to kill?????

why the TV PRESENTER plays all melo-drama with him, playin the sensible one and at his mirror he sees the hypocrisis in flesh.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

in the end what is happening is IMMMIGRATIONNNNN, crossed the border a.k.a no entry visa, each country has their own law, right people?

the question is:

how long time are they in custody? Perhaps each country has their own time period?? in the UK something like 2 years + deportation?? can it make sense?????????

give thoughts so we can develop with it.

america/most of the world has death penalty and there as well, but by rock??? ok, ok, something faster - the point is not to KILL but HOW to kill?????

why the TV PRESENTER plays all melo-drama with him, playin the sensible one and at his mirror he sees the hypocrisis in flesh.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

believe must are against violence but come on!!!! look at the death penalty? or pehaps what happen in israel and palestine - are the world ours???? we have to be green-friends, living in harmony but in the end it is not real but ´i know that my work is only a tear in the ocean but without this tear would be no ocean´ (Mother Theresa)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Trying to expand on how other factors effect Iran and Isreal and America.

America should defend Israel and the Jews, the Jews have been through a hellish history, The Romans did not like them, the prophet Muhammad and his Muslim friends never liked them which is why Ahmadinejad is against Isreal to heart, the times of the Crusades from Europe to the Inquisition to WW2 has all been about wiping out the Jews. Funny how a few Million well educated blessed by God people are such a threat to mankind. The world has been made an example of them for our never changing ways in how history of man has treated such a small minority of people, yet it sounds again people support the idea of them not having a spiritual safe haven such as Israel. Is this what people want, they want Isreal to turn Islamic so neither Jew nor Christian has a right of their spiritual land from which their faith has derived.

767 times in the KJV Jerusalem is mentioned and 0 times in the Quran, just a vague dream and not a real event about a certain place.
The Christian and Jew perspective is the right to that land, the Bible tells how often the Jews have strayed away from it or been forced out of it by evil forces, but their own sins have an equal force if they don't look to their teachings and their spiritual home they are likely to suffer for straying away from their faith, they are damned if they do and don't situation. The Bible mentions this pattern over and over again and history in the last 2010 years proves to be the same situation let alone going back to the times of Moses.

The last 200 years Isreal has been a discovery hotbed for many things in which the Bible speaks about so much has been found and understood from what archaeology has discovered, I won't go into it because if people looked on the interet or local library I am sure there plenty of books.

So everytime the Jews have a place to stay I am sorry to say but the evil forces come out to stop it, if it was not Saddam Hussian and his threats it would be someone else to take his place and in this case Ahmadinejad takes that role this time.

Spiritually speaking the Jews have a prophecy to fullfil be it knowingly or by fate, Temple Mount is occupied by the Mosque Shrine and it is stopping the fullfilment of the Bible and the destiny of the Jews, who asks who really benefits from stopping God's promise and prophecy you ask?

Anyway Ahmadinejad has his own interpretation of prophecy according to Islam in the form of the 12th Imam and a spiritual leader of Islamic prophecy.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Not since the prime minister of the tiny Caribbean island of Grenada presented an address claiming that UFOs posed a mortal threat to the future of mankind has the United Nations been treated to such a bizarre spectacle.

Many people believe the greatest threat to world peace concerns Iran's nuclear programme, so there was understandably great interest at this week's general assembly in New York when the country's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, took the platform.

But instead of seeking to reassure delegates that Iran's nuclear intentions were purely benign, Mr Ahmadinejad took advantage of his official visit to a country deemed – in the lexicon of the Iranian Revolution – "the Great Satan" to embark on a discourse about the wonders of the 12th Imam.

For those unacquainted with the more obscure tenets of Islamic theology, the 12th Imam is held by devout Shi'ite Muslims to be a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed who went into "occlusion" in the ninth century at the age of five and hasn't been seen since.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse – and then lead the world into an era of universal peace.

Rumours abound of Mr Ahmadinejad's devotion to the 12th Imam, and last year it was reported that he had persuaded his cabinet to sign a "contract" pledging themselves to work for his return.

Another example of his messianic tendencies surfaced after 108 people were killed in an aircraft crash in Teheran. Mr Ahmadinejad praised the victims, saying: "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow."

For many of the hundreds of delegates who attended Mr Ahmadinejad's speech to the UN this week, his discourse on the merits of the 12th Imam finally brought home the reality of the danger his regime poses to world peace.

Rather than allaying concerns about Iran's nuclear ambitions, Mr Ahmadinejad spoke at length about how a Muslim saviour would relieve the world's suffering.

The era of Western predominance was drawing to a close, he said, and would soon be replaced by a "bright future" ushered in by the 12th Imam's return. "Without any doubt, the Promised One, who is the ultimate Saviour, will come. The pleasing aroma of justice will permeate the whole world."

The really alarming aspect is that – if the world's leading intelligence agencies are to be believed – he is seriously attempting to acquire a nuclear weapons arsenal.

Only yesterday, the opposition group that first revealed the existence of Iran's uranium enrichment facility at Natanz claimed that Iran was building a new bomb-proof underground site for developing nuclear weapons.

The National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) said the regime was near to completing a vast underground chamber that was linked by two tunnels to the existing complex at Natanz, and was protected against aerial attack.

As with so many of the allegations relating to Iran's nuclear activities, the NCRI's claims are impossible to verify, not least because Iran continues to impede UN nuclear inspectors.

And even if, as Mr Ahmadinejad claimed in New York, Iran has no interest in developing nuclear weapons, there is every indication that Teheran is preparing itself for war, not least because the clash with Western civilisation that the Iranian president so obviously desires will hasten, or so he believes, the arrival of the 12th Imam.

Mr Safavi, who commanded the guards for 10 years, is understood to have fallen out with Mr Ahmadinejad and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the country's spiritual leader, after he argued that the guards were too weak to repel an attack from abroad.

Mr Safavi was also criticised within the regime for failing to establish effective supply lines between Teheran and Hizbollah, the Iranian-funded militia in southern Lebanon. A train carrying vital military supplies for Hizbollah from Iran to Syria blew up in mysterious circumstances last May in northern Turkey, severely disrupting Iran's attempts to re-arm Hizbollah following last year's war with Israel.

And, unlike his predecessor, Mr Jaafari is bullish about the Revolutionary Guards' capacity to defend Iran from attack. He attracted international attention this year when he boasted that more than 50,000 volunteers were being trained in Iran to carry out "martyrdom-seeking operations" against the West.

Just the kind of carnage Mr Ahmadinejad believes will hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam.

Text

It is up to the neutral minded what to believe and what side to take, spiritually speaking not knowing the religious implications is already a war won on those who already hate religion and they are most likely to side with Palistine rather than Israel as Muslim countries side with the Palistines because their spiritual information is anti Jewish according to how their prophet as he never saw the Jews as friends and sees them in hell one day.

Even if Ahmadinejad was not there another person would come up with the same views, if the Jews returned to Europe I am sure another devil will respawn, I guess the only thing missing is their fullfilment to Isreal and many forces are at work gain them.

There will be an endtime war according to Bible Prophecy where 2/3 of the Jews will be killed off, world population of Jewry today is 13.2 million and 41% of the world's Jews were living in Israel so once the populations grow the figures in the end times will be larger than the 6 million killed in WW2. The nations against Isreal are predicted to be surrounding nations and that is the Islamic middle east.

What the Bible says:

83 (New International Version)

Psalm 83

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not keep silent;
be not quiet, O God, be not still.
2 See how your enemies are astir,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, [a] Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah

Text

en.wikipedia.org...
Ishmaelites:
Book of Jubilees 20:13 And Ishmael and his sons, and the sons of Keturah and their sons, went together and dwelt from Paran to the entering in of Babylon in all the land which is towards the East facing the desert. And these mingled with each other, and their name was called Arabs, and Ishmaelites.

en.wikipedia.org...

Philistia:

The Philistines (Hebrew: פְּלִשְׁתִּים‎, p'lishtim) (see "other uses" below) were a people who occupied the southern coast of Canaan, their territory being named Philistia in later contexts. It is theorized that the latter Philistines originated among the "sea peoples".

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Ezekiel, the invading armies will lose without a battle, when God rains down fire and brimstone on their military forces (Ezekiel 38:20–22). Gog of the Land of Magog, the Chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal, moves to pillage the Land of Israel, and is destroyed by fire from heaven and for seven months, Israel buries the corpses in a valley called "Hamon-Gog." The timing of this invasion is said to occur when the Jews are secure and prospering in their land after just coming out of a worldwide exile (Ezekiel 38:8, 10–12).

The invading countries are identified in Ezekiel by their ancient tribal names: Magog, Meshech and Tubal, Persia (Iran), Ethiopia (Cush), Libya (Phut or Put), Gomer, and house of Togarmah (Beth-Togarmah). Many of these names are derived from the Table of Nations, a genealogy in Genesis 10 of the human race after Noah's Flood. Specifically, Ezekiel 38–39 mentions by name several of the grandsons and great-grandsons of Noah from Genesis 10: four or five of the seven sons of Japheth (Magog, Meshech, Tubal, Gomer, and possibly Madai - later known as Pars), and two of the four sons of Ham (Cush and Phut). Togarmah (son of Gomer), Sheba and Dedan (grandsons of Cush), and Tarshish (son of Javan) are also mentioned, but these last three (Sheba, Dedan, and Tarshish) are not said to participate in the attack against Israel (Ezekiel 38:13).

edit on 1-10-2010 by The time lord because: Added information

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
the best is when larry king tries to bait ahmad by saying 8 million jews died in the holocaust, and he said it with malice. but ahmad is from the region and is not easily fooled by jews like n.americans are.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join