It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Larry needs a break?!? or maybe don't know how to reply ? .. go for retirement.. even people working for this control freaks in the government need one. I see his too old for little pressure like logic and persistence.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

you know I am getting tired of the anti-semitic card. Native Americans have been through much worse and do you ever hear them complain? Nope, they sure don't because they know america will come and it will go.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal
This is a small point but, in video 3 (9:00 mins onward) Kings states that '7 million - 8 million died' I assume he means Jews in the second world war. This seems a little desparate. Many years ago in school we were told 4 million died, then after that the 6 million figure is the number quoted most often. Now it is 7 million - 8 million in once sentence. A small point but being so flippant with two million lives does not give confidence to what he says sometimes.

Besides that, there was some fortuitously timed ad breaks in there. To be fair most would have expected that if not more obvious editorial.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

The actual number is 600,000. Now I know CNN is owned by a Zionist regime 'cause they again tried to fabricate the number.

www.ushmm.org...

you see 3 million native americans died because of the white Europeans and they were all over the North American continent. 7 million or so Jews would of taken most of Europe.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I will watch the video later out of curiosity, but I just wanna comment on how pathetic I think all of the Americans are who would rather support Ahmadinejad and his regime over our own country. If you like him so much, why don't you move to Iran? It would benefit us if everyone who hates America would just leave.

Edit: I don't like Obama and I think he is a moron, but I am proud to live in the United States of America because it's where I was born and I will support my country, even if I despise the particular asshole who happens to be running the country at any given time.

edit on 9/27/2010 by OrphenFire because: Obama sucks anus

Sounds like you work for the government when you say things like that. We know US delegates like to pick on other countries to start wars for profit. 911 was an inside job to start two illegal wars because they were itching to try some new weapons they created. But to say we are not american because we don't believe what we are told is nonsense. most of us are tired of the BS lies that are told.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Hmmmmmm...

The US media spins this guy as a crazed lunatic....

But it seems to me he just OWNED Larry King and the US media !!!!

We will see a nuke on US soil propagated by the same shadow government that brought us 9/11

and the blame will be put on this man.

My money is on Florida panhandle...

Fallout will be more controllable from interfering trade winds on a huge peninsula. Will blow out to the gulf or Atlantic.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

Yeah probably somewhere near the oil leak to make it worse. Jewish zionists are getting really aggravating as of late.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Its funny that larry king goes on about Irans nuclear ambitions yet , Israel hasnt signed the NPT !

Go figure

Ahmadinejad stood up well here in this interview , he answered every question with a counter arguement which proved his point .

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by SoFuturisitic

OK everything thats not UN hate american propaganda, the us agenda not american people. they dont hate american i don't 2 they hate the us administration like me. ok i gonna tell you a story. like i said i come from Poland ok we didnt have no enemy for a long time now that the us administration installed a missile defence shield we do have big enemy like russia. we know in europe that iran is not a danger to anyone so they must be aimd at russia right and what a year later the polish president dies in a plane crash come on who controls the defence shield in poland now a zionist mossad a UN memeber the USA. Americans have to clean they contry.and not have politics whit isreal anymore. You where sleeping in a american dream you wake-up you live in the american nightmare.

PS: Sorry my english is not perfect

It seems the Jewish zionists are using us to prevent any country to cause another holocaust on them. to them it seems that anybody who is not Israelis are expendable.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
hahaha its great , Ahmadinejad comes out with a good answer , an extended answer and larry takes a big sigh!

*SIGH*

" I gotta take a break "

thats brilliant

PART 3 at 8:00 mins , as soon as larry king mentions the holocaust , im sure Ahmadinejad groans a little , this is because he is probably sick to death of explaining himself a million times and being misquoted

edit on 28-9-2010 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I am well aware that there are many things which will just never come to pass, but sometimes I can't help but wonder -- "What If?"

What would the western world's leaders find to scream about if Iran announced they were no longer interested in developing energy from a nuclear reactor. They had decided to abandon and, over time, dismantle all these facilities. In their place they would be building a series of oil refineries to process their own crude oil which they would be removing from the world market. This would be done to make themselves more independant from the west and relieve any tensions concerning their development of nuclear weapons.

I'll bet such an announcement would be met with an even greater out cry than if they were to detonate a weapon. Even though it would seem to make a lot of sense on several levels, the west could just not allow it to happen.

Anyway this is just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Why would somebody who supposedly hates jews so much, why go on a TV Network
owned by Jews and to be Interviewed by a Jew.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You'd think that all this conflict between the US and Iran is planned. I heard on a documentary that this battle between Obama and Ahmadinejad is pre-planned to make the public think Iran is antagonising the US to start a war.

Is Ahmadinejad part of the Illuminati?

From this photo it looks like he is as he is doing the Illuminati Salute!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d349314fc42f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Larry King should be jailed for questioning the holocaust. He chan ged the numbers from the official 6 million to 7 million and then 8 million. Revising the holocuast like this is illegal. The official story cannot be changed.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I've watched his talks and interviews before, it's all usual political rhetoric - nothing new. Much of this interview is totally redundant, he's bypassing questions with poor counter arguments. He could have used the interview for something else other than "1 out of 100 Americans are in prison", like mentioning waterboarding as someone suggested, Iraq war crimes, Russian spies etc. He's got plenty of scandals to use in that interview. Also, Iran keeping foreign prisoners for several years does not help him at all, it makes it look to average viewer as if Iran is hostile towards US citizens and this interview just made it worse. People now probably think they'll get in jail immediately on arriving in Iran, that was Larry's aim and he succeed at it. He also intentionally misinterpreted questions to delay the show and spew usual BS about "evil Zionist regime" which no one will want to believe anyway... how many US viewers even know what Zionism is? I loved the "sanctions are GOOD for us" part where he goes to say how they help Iran's economy.... "we love your sanctions, oh and please bomb us as well, that makes us stronger...". Iran's image and status is even worse now. He could've at least refer to G8 protest scandals to mock Larry's "free speech" argument.

edit on 28/9/2010 by SassyCat because: He did refer to G8 in Pitsburg

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting this. I found it very interesting.
I always take with a pinch of salt comments made about one country by another through the msm.

I favour neither the US or Iran as both countries have faults and treat some of their citizens badly.
It's hipocritical of Larry to point out faults in the Iran regime when there are some many similar issues in the US.

I particularly like the presidents response regarding Irans alleged pursuit of nuclear weapons.

I sense that the president came across as quite honest in his replies and at times, he found some of the questions posed quite amusing.

After watching those clips i do however wonder why the US continues to pursue in muddying the name of Iran and what it's motives maybe. It would be good to see a popular tv host from Iran do the same to Obama and see what the differences would be between the interviews.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Yes you are correct.
Our stupid government does follow yours in their pursual of wars.. America does have a way of influencing other to follow them...

Just a stupid remark from a dumb Harmless Aussie like myself..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I had respect for Larry King because if i saw interviews of him he was pretty non biased and always intelligent.

But in this interview he is very very very bad and very rude, I lost all respect for the man, he defninitly had his biases and a true intellectual does not voice them in a conversation. Always the breaks in important parts its laughable.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

Your thread title...

The "L" and the "K" should be capitalized.

"Brakes" are what stops a speeding car.
"Break" is what you do to a stick or a rest period, like commercial break.

This is just your thread title. I know this ATS, but we should aspire to at least get the thread title right if nothing else.

If English is your second language then I will afford you some slack and kudos for learning a second language.

But with the current state of our educational system, text messaging becoming a form of literature, you never know.

Are you Iranian?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
People i think are saying that your government(as many other governments). Are towing the Israeli line and we know it is wrong.
I posted a political map of the (zionists) influence in your NON ELECTED congress members holding key positions in the US government and it is not a pretty sight.

I know. I too dislike our unwavering support for Israel. But just pointing that out does not automatically make Ahmadinejad intelligent, a good leader, or erase the iron fist with which they rule Iran. Can somebody name something, besides tongue lashing the west, that he's done good as a leader? And like I said, the conspiracy theorist deep down in me thinks this is staged, and he's playing the roll of the boogey man now. Saddam wasn't on Larry King at any point, he probably wanted nothing to do with the illuminati or whatever. Which is probably why they wanted to really take him out so bad. Not the case with this guy, he loves to be on Larry King. Seems he's playing along like a good kid. How many times here on ATS over the last 5 years or more, have we seen the "imminent attack on Iran" threads? They have never panned out of course, because this nuclear BS is gonna keep going back and forth, and provide a great distraction ( pro wrestling match), keeping the people of the world pissed at each other, and not the elitists who shake us up like bugs in a jar to fight.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

The whole "hikers in Iran" sounds fishy to me. I mean, come on, how do you mistakenly hike your way to Iran? To me, this sounds like they intentionally got "caught" just to make Iran look like demons for detaining illegal aliens for crossing the border rather than giving them free health care. I wouldn't be surprised if these "hikers" were CIA agents.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

personally i think nit picking someone’s speeling <
on the internet is the utter definition of futile.

sites like ats might want to consider an auto spell checker for their 'create a thread' option, its up to them and clearly they don’t mind the errors if they don’t have the option.

however, i must say, i did actually misinterpret 'brakes' to mean brakes, i thought i was going to get to see Ahmadinejad get into a lengthy discussion with Larry King, and at some point say to him, "whoa whoa whoa larry, lets put up the brakes here", Larry might then respond "alright I’ve got my brakes on" and then Ahmadinejad would give him the real skinny,

is it sad this all went through my head in the small amount of time it took to move my cursor over the thread title, click it, and begin watching the videos?

on point though i feel like that was a good SHORT interview, 35 minutes? that sucks, this man is being put up on the pedestal for all the fears of the world by TPTB and this is all we get to hear from him?

i want to see a good 2-4 hour interview with Ahmadinejad, one were the interviewer speaks his language, do the translations into subtitles, then if i have the will i could also learn his language to further interpret the man but from this short 35min it seems like translations are enough,

comparing his interview to all the other media and political figure heads of our 'modern' world here, he is the least cryptic with his words then most, probably least cryptic then any other country leaders.

the most cryptic i have ever heard is obama. he is very good at double speak. Orwell would be proud, or disgusted.

edit on 28-9-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye because: spelling, i know ironic isn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join