It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How many people have Americans killed??
Eyes wide shut America.... time for you guys to wake the hell up..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He was dead on about a lot of issues and he made quite a few valid statements that the US needs to recognize...however, its hard to support a man who has homosexuals put to death because they are who they are.

Other than that, well played Ahmadinejad, well played.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A president who speaks truth, what a great idea; America should try one of those out!

edit on 27-9-2010 by sbergema because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This interview shows how hypocritical the US is.
It was an attempt to degrade and embarrass the Iranian president and it backfired.

Every time a valid point was raised and a counter argument, Larry would go to break. Its unfair and simply shows there is no democracy and freedom in the US, the media clearly presented so.

Why is it ok for the Western countries to have nuclear power and NUKES, yet accuse others that wish to have energy independence?

Obama would get humiliated if he had a sit down with the Iranian president.

The US is the ONLY country to have nuked another, TWICE. You shouldn't even have a voice on this topic at the UN.

As for references to 7-8 million jews killed, sorry Larry but the official story was 6 million before the European authorities changed that number to a 1.5-2 million.

Why is denying the Holocaust illegal? WHY? this is ridiculous. Again where is the free thinking and free speech? Free choice?

So because the Nazis did this, people of Israel decided it was just to do the same to Palestinians? This is insane.

It seems evident that the main reason of instability around the world, terrorism and injustice, is the US government (incl the shadow govt puppet masters)

I feel deeply for those Americans who see what their govt is doing and has done and feel powerless.

I cannot wait for change and this pathetic game to be over. The people will reclaim their power one way or another.

And the US and Israel representatives walking out because they didn't like what they were hearing - that is beyond childish and rude! You are there for the people of your country, supposedly, sit your arse down and learn something from a thinking speaker, and try to implement what he is saying.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

however, its hard to support a man who has homosexuals put to death because they are who they are.

You just had to insert propaganda within your statements..

Now your turn to bring the source, and I know which story you are gonna bring, I know it very well.. Let's see if you fell for propaganda

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I want to know,

How many people here, including the OP, are Middle Easterners?

How many are Europeans?

Is there a positive relationship between the anger and frustration of the Middle Easterners and the amount of anti-Middle East propaganda?

Is it so damn hard for people to realize that we live in a sad world where people can't seem to admit that they are wrong on some things? Or maybe people are too stupid to realize that fact and unable to admit to mistakes?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Dear knowneedtoknow

Thank you so much for that it was very interesting, until now I have always though Ahmadinejad was an insignificant little S**T but in this he was very good.

He made the US of A look like, oh dear me exactly what they are.

Can I ask non-US citizens a serious question..... Does the general world population see us (the people) of this country as villainous and tyrannical as our looney tune leaders?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoFuturisitic

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear knowneedtoknow

Thank you so much for that it was very interesting, until now I have always though Ahmadinejad was an insignificant little S**T but in this he was very good.

He made the US of A look like, oh dear me exactly what they are.

Can I ask non-US citizens a serious question..... Does the general world population see us (the people) of this country as villainous and tyrannical as our looney tune leaders?

I'd say they probably see us more as gullible, angry, and prone to overreaction.
We also seem to support and rally against the most ridiculous things.

After 9-11 people were ready to lay waste to anything Bush pointed at.

Our leaders are looked at as villainous and tyrannical, not us.
We're looked at as the fools that elect and follow them.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Thats a good question i was born in Poland now live in Canada no we dont see the middle east as a denger only some times the UN attacks the middle east war on terror blabla its the UN is Nazi done thru bad politics, who try to attack the middle east in europe

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smashenator
How many people have Americans killed??
Eyes wide shut America.... time for you guys to wake the hell up..
'

How many people have Australians killed? Or what about the British or the French? I agree the recent Wars are wrong and I do not support them but blanket statements like yours are just as wrong. This hate America crap on ATS is getting to the point of stupidity. With one or two line posts put forth by idiots across the world.

Do you speak for every Australian? Not every American agrees with the wars. Stop your blind hatred.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFuturisitic

No, I dont but many do..
The actions of our leaders are taken as representative of the people..

If the US Goverment is seen as being arrogant,hypocritical and warmongering, then thats how many people views its citizens...

Its like many believe every muslim is a radical terrorist...

edit on 27-9-2010 by Cmajor because: spell

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

however, its hard to support a man who has homosexuals put to death because they are who they are.

You just had to insert propaganda within your statements..

Now your turn to bring the source, and I know which story you are gonna bring, I know it very well.. Let's see if you fell for propaganda

I think you need to do some extensive research on the matter. But tell me, which story would I bring?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I will wait for you to bring it

You made the claim, now bring it, so I can say, "I said so". You will know it will be bingo, if the truth behind it is BS, that the original story is not gays being executed because they are gay.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFuturisitic

OK everything thats not UN hate american propaganda, the us agenda not american people. they dont hate american i don't 2 they hate the us administration like me. ok i gonna tell you a story. like i said i come from Poland ok we didnt have no enemy for a long time now that the us administration installed a missile defence shield we do have big enemy like russia. we know in europe that iran is not a danger to anyone so they must be aimd at russia right and what a year later the polish president dies in a plane crash come on who controls the defence shield in poland now a zionist mossad a UN memeber the USA. Americans have to clean they contry.and not have politics whit isreal anymore. You where sleeping in a american dream you wake-up you live in the american nightmare.

PS: Sorry my english is not perfect

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I'm confused. How do you "brake" anyone? Unless you're driving a vehicle of some type, like Thomas the Train. This forum is for communicating ideas and information and opinions. Communication requires a command of the language. Dictionaries and thesauruses and other helpful sources are found freely and widely on the internet. Spell checker is handy too.
Other than that, a good post. Is Larry getting really old or is his alien covering makeup slipping?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It's astounding how people fawn over anybody who comes out against the U.S., regardless how they govern their own countries. While I find our current 2 party scam government completely unacceptable, and support overhauling it completely, I feel Iran's government is just as atrocious in their own ways. These guys are religious extremists, enforcing laws based on their religion. Since when is that cool? I guess everybody already forgot how they cracked down on those who protested the election results in Iran? Or how they treat gays in Iran, or anybody who goes against their religious laws? You would want these guys running your country? Of course he talks crap about the west, because the west keeps him at bay, who knows what he would do if he had any real military might to throw around. Like Dick Cheney, he's one of those guys that you can just see the a-hole in his eyes.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

i see you're falling for that propaganda, hook, line, and sinker, all over again.

If you like Iran, and hate America so much, why don't you move there and see just how great you get treated?

Seriously. Im not being sarcastic or facetious. Leave.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Update to my previous post, hopefully the one immediately before this one. I don't mean to insult anyone here in our forum, especially those for whom English is not their first language. I understand that certain local colloquialisms account for a number of unusual way with words. Sorry for being picky about spelling, grammar, and synonym/homonym/antonym choices.
Sometimes its pretty funny!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

There couldn't have been any gays executed in Iran, because according to Ahmadinejad, there aren't any there.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by oozyism

i see you're falling for that propaganda, hook, line, and sinker, all over again.

If you like Iran, and hate America so much, why don't you move there and see just how great you get treated?

Seriously. Im not being sarcastic or facetious. Leave.

How about tell the US to come destabilize my new home New Zealand and start a proxy war against Australia to have NZ as a base to capture Antarctica resources, then the next option will be Iran..

But I love NZ, I will send my kids to Iran and fight US till death if they try to invade NZ..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join