President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

True but keep in mind we on this website weather for certain conspiracies or against them are aware of more than the masses. Especially when it comes to alternative news like the g20. the masses probably went with larry.

True, and why I said earlier that Ahmadinejad should learn English if he wants to be considered a voice..
Imagine that interview if he could speak English..It would have allowed Ahmadinejad many more minutes without the wait for translations..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmajor

Ahmadinejad certainly understands and speaks english a bit but if he had to express himself in english on serious matters where every word counts, inevitably he'd slip one day or say something he didn't meant to because it's not his native. When you speak languages, you always look stupid sometimes for a total misuse of a word or something. Any mistake would be exploited by his opponents. In farsi, he stays safe and can elaborate precisely.
And his intellectual capacities would be judged on his english grammar by most english-speakers I imagine, even if it's unfair.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

In farsi, he stays safe and can elaborate precisely.
And his intellectual capacities would be judged on his english grammar by most english-speakers I imagine, even if it's unfair.

True, but how many times has he and other foreign leaders words been twisted by the media?
I'm reminded of the MSM's "wipe Israel off the map" BS...
Maybe if he learnt English that would stop..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Wow... just wow. He countered almost every argument and also threw some facts into Larry Kings face. Interesting, interesting. Everyone knows that Iran has it's faults, but doesn't every country? And why do we blast their faults all over television and ignore our own? I think Larry was getting frustrated because he wanted to corner him, but he just kept bouncing back. All in all I think Larry could have showed him a little more respect, and I was very surprised at Ahmadinejads responses.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Boogley because: Took out unnecessary comentary

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by ugie1028

Yep this is media total control they had like 4 commercials in 5 minutes

and i bet you those commercial breaks were taken just to wipe the sweat off larry kings face

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmajor
Maybe if he learnt English that would stop..

You don't believe it

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

You don't believe it

What don't I believe?

That Ahmadinejad called for Israel to be wiped of the map??
No, not for a second..He called for the Zionist regime to be gone..
Not unlike many Jews have also requested...

BTW, I'd like those running the WH be wiped in the same event...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How can any applaud this man who speaks with a forked tongue and is skirting the issues with psychobabble? He has not answered any of the Larry King's hot button question and associated with the crisis befalling the region? One thing I noticed during his musings and rants, is when he mentioned that people in the region are comfortable with Iran's nuclear activities? How can that be when Israel is frothing at the bit everyday about this issue, and the US has just sent a military aide package to the Saudis.

Billion dollar Saudi-US arms deal

It seems parties in the region are concerned about their program? Oh wait, Israel does not can't because President Ahmadenijad can't come out and officially recognize them. To me, this is another rant and rave by a guy who is nothing more than a mouth piece for his Mullah masters. I did not get one iota of anything substantive from his remarks, but only ranting about his views on hypocrisy within the United States and elsewhere. How many times has he spoke out on that very issue, while skirting the nuclear one? Too many times. Talking to him is a waste of time, because all one is going to get is same old tired responses. If I were the interviewer and he wanted to go into one of his useless diatribes about this, that, and everything else; I would cut it off entirely and get into more about his countries' aims for nuclear power. Maybe the Iranian President can spin another Persian rug with that yarn of his given on the Larry King Show? What a joke!

Iran is a police state, with a horrible human rights record, and run by fanatical theocracy. If one talks about anything other than the official government policy, they are thrown in prison or executed. If anything it was rather amusing watching a lackey spout off about international issues which in all entirety he has no say in what his country does regarding them. "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones."

edit on 27-9-2010 by Jakes51 because: Added text and fixed some grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmajor

I meant you don't believe his words wouldn't be twisted if he spoke englisk, do you ?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

It seems parties in the region are concerned about their program? Oh wait, Israel does not can't because President Ahmadenijad can't come out and officially recognize them.

Can you please decipher this part of your rant for me?

Ahmadenijad answered ALL the questions that troll Larry asked.
Then asked afew questions of Larry, which resulted in a quick add break.

Ahmadenijad won the debate, if thats what you call what Larry attempted...

All Larry succeded in doing was opening the US tax payers eyes to the BS they are fed day and night...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG

EVERY TIME THE PRESIDENT OF IRAN STARTED SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FREEDOM ON US, HE STOPPED HIM BECAUSE OF A BREAK

hhahahhahahhahahaha

man ... LK is a joke

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Larry king isn't the joke.
The media network are the joke.
Larry starts losing = go to a break
Larry is losing worse this round = Quick another break
Larry is losing it all = rushed break
during the break Larry is breifed
Larry is losing so he plays the Holocaust card, thats all we have time for.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Stared and agreed.

Larry is losing so he plays the Holocaust card, thats all we have time for

But even that card is losing credibility..
Figures continually are revised down, even by Israel after being pressured with the truth..

edit on 27-9-2010 by Cmajor because: cause I keep mucking up on quote commands

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well I guess Obama will go talk to Bahram Kambiz (made up Iranian name) about Iranian politics next huh?

Seriously, it's like asking a brain surgeon about rocket science.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well I guess Obama will go talk to Bahram Kambiz (made up Iranian name) about Iranian politics next huh?

Great idea, because Obama would surely not have the balls to take on Ahmadinejad in an open debate...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is a small point but, in video 3 (9:00 mins onward) Kings states that '7 million - 8 million died' I assume he means Jews in the second world war. This seems a little desparate. Many years ago in school we were told 4 million died, then after that the 6 million figure is the number quoted most often. Now it is 7 million - 8 million in once sentence. A small point but being so flippant with two million lives does not give confidence to what he says sometimes.

Besides that, there was some fortuitously timed ad breaks in there. To be fair most would have expected that if not more obvious editorial.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmajor

Maybe I should of added some eye roll emoticons to make it more obvious that I was being sarcastic.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am not surprised Larry King got owned by Ahmadinejad. Larry King is not known for being brilliant. Actually, he is known for not preparing himself for his interviews.

Heck, Larry King was OWNED by Jerry Seinfeld once! 'nough said.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thats a lot of eyes, but I get the point...
I took it wrong, sorry...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
ahahahaha... owned.

Ahmadinejad is a sharp guy

.. hell he doesn't even need teleprompters

Thanks for the OP.. emailed and linked it to many.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join