It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
those loans to israel are just another form of embezzlement, since they are required to purchase american military weapons and supplies.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
come on ... the most amazing thing is people saying that Ahmadianejad was playing Larry King

Larry King was trying to play him, and he just defended himself by using good arguments and comparisons that made sense

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I totally agree but come on americans are not better did you already forgot what america did to black slaves. just in case you did forgot

Here is a reminder.From the 18th to the 19th centuries, an estimated 12 million Africans were shipped as slaves to the Americas. Did you got that the 19th century it wasn't so long ago so you see my point everybody can change.

And i won't even star to describe how did you treat them

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Ok my bad for the brakes ok but The "L" and the "K" should be capitalized no they wont be ok. Open your thread ok. And nope i dont come from Iran ok im from Poland if you dont have anything to say on that thread that has to do whit the video dont comment. attacking like you do you must be mad and crying that lary kingg failed his interview right everything about israel ohh forgot my capitalized
edit on 4-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

LOL you are so funny the jews hate the jews your media can't translate nothing to you whit out a bit o disinfo get your facts right ok

In his speech he said ZIONIST REGIME not jews even real Jews hate ZIONIST REGIME

more:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

If you like those vids you should check out the whole doc The Khazarian conspiracy that rules the world

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The US lost its independence to the (red shield) 97 years ago when they lazily sold their future to the bankers. The game that the elders of zion are playing sadly put the brakes on the good hard working Americans long ago. Now the lie is so profound that to even comprehend it would give your average loving American a panic attack. This interview is total evidence that the veil is being stretched so thin that people are starting to see the OZ running the mind machine. Ahmadinejad is just the new boogy man keeping the sleepers in a state of fear. But this trap of an interview was poorly disguised and ended up with Larry in it. [
edit on 4-10-2010 by MinorityReporter because: Had more to say

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join