It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and usa 2010 here are 3 video that are really fun to watch how he destroy larry king just his face is priceless

Think You Should Ask The F.B.I." Pres Ahmadinejad Interview pt.1

1 Out Of 100 Americans Are In Prison! Why? Did They Rape? Or Steal? Pres Ahmadinejad Interview pt.2

Why The Insistence In U.S. To ABSOLUTELY Defend The Zionist Regime? Pres Ahmadinejad Interview pt.3

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Why doesn't Obama want to debate Ahmadinejad again??

This video is a clear example of why.

A hypocritical nation will never win a debate, because first it has to defend all the hypocrisy in order to even have a chance to go on the offence.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

ok Obama maybe not he dosent know anything that the gouvernament is doing and bush one question is to much. heehe it would be nice like a 6 hour interview Ahmadinejad vs obama round 1 Ahmadinejad win by TKO

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Notice how he brought up valid points, and as it was getting better, it always cut to commercial.

true or not, It seems like they are not taking him serious on anything he is saying. I mean they as the UN, the MSM, and Larry. something does not feel right.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yep this is media total control they had like 4 commercials in 5 minutes

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Very good interview...very interesting....

I wonder how many americans actually sat there and listened to it in entirety?

The world will never get over the hypocrisy of the actions of the united States in the world.....we can talk till we are all blue in the face but it will never happen.

US leaders will always preach one thing and do the other, US leaders will always back the zionist regime in Israeli no matter what, US leaders will always have the media to back them up no matter what lies they spew forth.

No one is perfect, I understand but being the so called "leader of the (proclaimed) free world" as hypocritical that is in itself, there are some responsibilities that come with it.

I would love to see a US president or candidate put his balls on the line and say, "we will not support the aggressive zionist regime in Israel, we label them a terrorist organiosation along with Hamas until a fair democratically elected government is put in place that can co-exist with the palestinians.....(of course the saem goes for palestine).

Pull back all their troops from around the world back into the US.

Use the money saved to advance technoligies to the benefit of mankind irrespective of class, religion, race.

Put funding into emergin economies to help them educate themselves and prosper.

I know hell will freeze over first (maybe with the forthcoming nuclear winter :@@
but the capitalist way of life has contributed alot into causing the way things have become....I dont know what the alternative is....maybe a batering system but lets start off by treating everyone like you would like them to treat you? No Im not religious, but its a start.

rant over.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Larry got torn a new a-hole in that interview. Is it just me or was Larry seriously stoking a war with Israel. He would rip Obama a new a-hole too. You have to give Ahmadinejad credit, he is a pretty smart guy. You may not have to agree with all of what he said but he had so valid points. "Who is this World, who represents it?" That was a good one.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Dear knowneedtoknow

Thank you so much for that it was very interesting, until now I have always though Ahmadinejad was an insignificant little S**T but in this he was very good.

He made the US of A look like, oh dear me exactly what they are.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Iran is the new Iraq. Those who do not recognise the transparent 'WMDesque' rhetoric for war need to dig their heads out of the sand. It's one thing to be fooled by the whole Iraq fiasco (your allowed one mistake) but to allow yourselves to be fooled again by the same smoke and mirrors routine is outright foolish.

Americans will simply be treated as cannon fodder for Zionist Israel who's only intention is to extend their beach-head into the ME. Body bags and more state sponsored terrorism are the only thing the US will gain from this.

IRM

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, with all the buzz around the UN speech I completely missed this one!

I respect Larry King for his long-time respect for UFOlogy. But he got used and abused like a rag doll in this interview! Ahmadinejad definitely didn't like the question about human rights in his country but seemed like he was expecting it because of his lengthy reply. IMO that was the only weak part of his interview - he was dominating the rest.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Americans will simply be treated as cannon fodder for Zionist Israel who's only intention is to extend their beach-head into the ME. Body bags and more state sponsored terrorism are the only thing the US will gain from this.

I agree that would be their choice but I seriousy think (and hope) that "Joe Public" is waking up and will not tolerate much more of the games Israel/USA play...

TBTB are worried thats for sure...
If they bring down the internet you'll know its on !!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

IMO that was the only weak part of his interview - he was dominating the rest.

I thought he handled that well..It was Larry that cut him short though...

Ahmadinejad would turn some heads in world polotics if he learned English..
I'd think most listeners are turned off by waiting for a translation...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
He owned King. He is right; stoning isn't an official punishment in Iran, a mob of people just would get out of hand. Middle eastern countries are slandered in the United States media. And in G-20 many protesters (non-violent, college aged) were beat and taken away in vans, yet that didn't get coverage.

All I know is with all of Ahmadinejad's recent attention something big is probably going to happen soon....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

You have to wonder..King questions Ahmadinejad on a stoning incident that never happened.
Maybe Ahmadinejad should have asked about the US courts agreeing that waterboarding a suspect 167* times to get a confession is fine and dandy!!

Imagine if Iran did that, say to these hikers??

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am neither pro Israel nor pro Palestine but I wonder why does the USA support Israel soo much like the president said?? Is it because of lobbyist, nuke threats, what?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

I am neither pro Israel nor pro Palestine but I wonder why does the USA support Israel soo much like the president said?? Is it because of lobbyist, nuke threats, what?

No mate, none of the above...
You only need to look at how many people in powerfull positions in the US hold duel citizenship..Israeli and American..
Yes the lobbyists etc may help but they already have all the power they need..

edit on 27-9-2010 by Cmajor because: horrible spelling.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
He brings up alot of issues that both the mainstream media and the us government flat out refuse to discuss. He is right that in the g20 people were beaten and imprisoned for simply gathering and protesting. Why does the united states defend israel? Because of the holocost?? How many iraqis have been killed again? Why is it ok for the united states to occupy other countries?

These are all questions that shouldve been answered by a reporter with the experience and knowledge that larry king has and it just seems like he dodged every question and instead tried to shift to "iran is bad bla bla bla".

Link to his full speech at the un that wasnt cut off by almost every news channel reporting it:
www.youtube.com...

Watch The US and Israel walk out together.

Unreal. S&F.

edit on 27-9-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

These are all questions that shouldve been answered by a reporter with the experience and knowledge that larry king has and it just seems like he dodged every question and instead tried to shift to "iran is bad bla bla bla".

Larry had an agenda but I think he underestimated his opponent..
I think he expected to make Ahmadinejad look stupid, but it backfired.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmajor
reply to post by AndrewJay

Larry had an agenda but I think he underestimated his opponent..
I think he expected to make Ahmadinejad look stupid, but it backfired.

True but keep in mind we on this website weather for certain conspiracies or against them are aware of more than the masses. Especially when it comes to alternative news like the g20. the masses probably went with larry.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join