It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarity: Do you feel it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Today I woke up feeling very different than usual...extremely refreshed, wide-awake, unusually full of energy and optimism. Better than average memory, thoughts moving quickly, best mood I've been in in a long time.

I'm not usually given to mood swings...my moods are pretty stable (and usually a bit gloomy), so when I felt this, I thought it was noteworthy on a personal level at least.

At the beginning of this year, I went through a patch where I felt unusually "befuddled," and I was seeing the same in others around me. So I made a thread about it and as it turned out, a number of people on ATS seemed to feel the same thing at the same time. Now that I feel more or less the opposite, I thought I'd toss this out there on the off chance others are feeling as I do.

Yes, I'm perfectly well aware this may be (and in fact probably is) something within myself rather than a harbinger of a general "trend." I'm not so narcissistic and solipsistic (I hope) to project my inner self out on the universe in such a crassly blanket manner. But you never know, and this being ATS, I thought I'd kick the idea up and see how it floated. Earlier this year, I found many could relate to an odd patch of "befuddlement." Now I ask: are any of you feeling unusually clear and sharp? Just curious.

edit on 9/27/10 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Actualy yes,

i could say the same thing my self, my moods picked up to day and am feeling the most clear minded then i have in a while.

interesting to see if others have had the moods improved as well

edit on 27-9-2010 by RokNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No, I feel bufuddlement.

I have been making posts that make sense, are logically sound and/or others can understand their message. I have actually used math a few times to prove a point. Can you imagine? It was even correct. That is tantamount to posting brussel sprouts, if that were possible to accomplish. Noone likes brussel spouts.

I am having a crisis of faith. I have lost my gibberish powers. My creative energies are sapped. Perhaps I abused them for selfish reasons rather than using them to relieve the sufferings of others. Will my powers be restored? Will I ultimately be forced to choose either gibberish or logic? Must I merely await the new dawn after the dark night of my soul?

Please help! You have clarity.

edit on 9/27/2010 by EnlightenUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Interesting you say that.

I consider myself to be an empath, and because of that, I pick up on the vibes around me. Lately, I have been picking up on very anxious and stressed out vibes... People (including myself) seem to be waiting for...something to happen... this feeling of a big change happening....but it hasn't happened yet so people are like wtf is the hold up? happen already!

In between these feelings, I get these really strange instances where I feel extremely motivated, full of energy, and feel like the big moment is approaching even closer. I think this big event is actually in the end going to be a positive one, its just that its gonna be so profound and world changing that is making people nervous.

You can come check out a fave thread of mine that has a discussion on this "Strange Feeling as of Late."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yep, im sure a few other people are feeling this " clarity".

Not that theres this great clarity wave going through earth, .. its just on any given day, a random amount of people are going to feel a specific way.

Even more, ..... when prompted much more people will agree because when they try to find a certain outcome, .... most will succeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Please help! You have clarity.

Sending a chunk your way right now...
let's hope it lasts for all concerned.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

WOWOWOWOWOW!

Ok, first off, i swear on my life, this is exactly what I was feeling the last few days, im not making this up to try and get some publicity.
I have been feeling like this since sunday morning. Very self confident and not thinking about anything negative, everything seemed to just work out for me. Everything was so positive.
It was very very weird.
I was wondering why this happened? Maybe it's just me? Maybe there is clarity?
Cheers
Brady

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Actually, I was feeling the opposite.

I have always tried to look at the sunny side of things, even when life was not going so well. Right now things are going (what Middle-America would consider...) well and for all intents and porpuses I should be feeling peachy! However, I find myself moving in a decidedly gloomy direction emotionally over the past few weeks now.

I feel "something" is coming, it's blowing towards us on a warm Universal wind! I sincerely can't even decide whether it feels like something FANTASTIC or something DEVESTATING! Do I need Bug Out Bags for my family or do I just find inner-peace with it?

My journey to this end has taken many paths of research and incorporation. In other words; I take what "feels" right and leave the rest. Through all of these years, one theme has remained the same; "Something wicked this way comes"! Wicked does not necessarily mean negative, just wicked in the fact that it is either "forbidden", as in knowledge or it is "frightening", as in it could imply death.

Side note: DEATH is very scary for many people and it is used as a threat in anything "organized" which keeps people under it's rule! Look at government and their frightening consequences to breaking the law, i.e. jail! Even the Bible tells you to : "Obey the laws of the Land" because if you don't... Hail, Fire and Brimstone shall rain down upon you! Hell, in school they say "walk the line or your consequence is a longer sentence." As in: you will be here longer with much harsher restrictions; i.e. dention, in school suspension or even expaultion (sp).

I see all the corruption, I am aware that I am "enslaved"; as are my children, I know that I should be prepared for SHTF and I also know that there is a far better chance of survival if you can remain calm. I need to feel better right now and I don't know how to do that effectivly. Drinking doesn't work, at least not very well after more than 4
! I really just don't know what to do and I have people that depend on me would, should, could some major event happen.

I envy you your "clarity" my friend! S&F!

edit on 27-9-2010 by IrishCream because: grammatical error lol

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
Not that theres this great clarity wave going through earth, .. its just on any given day, a random amount of people are going to feel a specific way.

This is the same sort of thing I have been seeing.

It is much like if you have more than 366 people in the same room, at least two will be guaranteed to have the same birthday (don't forget leap years with Feb. 29) or if you have drawer containg only red and black socks that are not left-and-right paired, it's midnight, you live near the equator, you forgot to pay the electric company, all your flashlight batteries are dead (this includes the use of a device with a backlighted LCD as a light source) and you were healing from cataract surgery, and you want to be sure you picked at least two of the same color, you would need to pull three from the drawer.

I can not bear to continue in this way.

new topics

top topics

join