It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best action movie of all time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
the most thrilling action movie ever made and one of the best movies overall is "apocalypto"...this movie gets my vote as number one action movie...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
The Road Warrior

Oh what a fool am I for forgetting this one.

Not only is it doom-a-licious in a way most ATSers can appreciate, its got perhaps the greatest car chase scene in film history.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It is a good movie on many levels. It never got the widespread attention I think it deserves.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

the road warrior is good for sure ,but they "speed up" the film in some of the chase scenes which ruins them a little,i liked the original mad max better...the french connection is the best crime drama and it also contains one helluva good car chase scene and its not purposefully sped up either

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die is the best movie (and book IMO) of all time. Period.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
house of flying daggers...this is a beautiful movie with lots of action

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Pfft.

Best action movie of all time, no doubt The Dirty Dozen. Argue over second, if you want.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

i liked, where eagles dare, better...although the, longest day, from 1962 is really good,too bad they made it in b/w!...picture lawrence of arabia in b/w..it would be a shadow of what it is in color

top topics

<< 1   >>

join