It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America should remove "In God we trust" from the money and replace it with:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
Gary is 100% of all scholars since 1975 or he can speak for them all?

It seems your not reading closely what I'm typing. I said it was "NEARLY 100%". Do you see the word "NEARLY"? The NEARLY 100% is on the 1-4 minimal facts.
Pay attention here please. Gary, documented what scholars wrote in their books since 1975 from French, German and English scholars. The 1-4 minimal facts are accepted by nearly every historical scholar across the board. In all of the books that he checked, he found those 1-4 facts that they agreed on from them all.

Someone told you something eh? I have found sources too. They refute your claims. Would you like to see them?

I have read scholars quotes. They are referenced in Gary's books and other books. Let the dual begin in who refutes the claims. I would like to see your claims that the majority of scholars don't believe in the 1-4 minimal facts.

You asserted some "facts." I question them.

That is fine.

Either you are lying or you have the proof and will post it.

All you have to do is get the books from Gary Habermas he documents and other books what they say. It's not hard to do.

You cannot have it both ways and cannot say you know something is true but I need to go prove it to myself.

That is excellent!!! That is what we are supposed to do. Now if the evidence tips toward the historical Jesus will you believe in Him?

Not how it works. I can do the same thing. I can just say you are wrong, your numbers are bogus, and you are most likely actively lying. Prove me wrong! Go find my sources for me.

Here's what I've been working on.
Let's debate in a new thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

Gary is 100% of all scholars since 1975 or he can speak for them all?

It seems your not reading closely what I'm typing. I said it was "NEARLY 100%". Do you see the word "NEARLY"? The NEARLY 100% is on the 1-4 minimal facts.

Uh huh. I asked you just how nearly that nearly was. Do you understand what HOW means? Please, save the condescending for someone you can outsmart. How nearly is nearly? 51%?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Uh huh. I asked you just how nearly that nearly was. Do you understand what HOW means? Please, save the condescending for someone you can outsmart. How nearly is nearly? 51%?

I would say 98%

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join