It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America should remove "In God we trust" from the money and replace it with:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Don't worry, it will be removed, it's just a matter of time.
We as a country seem to trust God less and less and considering the state this country is in now is huge indicator of what has happened as a result.

The day we started dissing God was the day this country started going down hill.
Thank you who participated in this.

Yeah, because the day we started dissing God we lost our abilities to reason and opened a Central Bank.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

In the Federal Reserve we trust

After all, isn't this a more accurate statement?

G.O.D. is an acronym for: Government Of Dollars, I think, so it already sorta does

Government Of Dollars

-ET

edit on 26-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add somthing

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Please pass the sweet and sour chicken

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Please pass the sweet and sour chicken

Just, please try to make it outside first?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Relevant Replacements:

" IN JIM JONES WE TRUST!"

" IN FOX NEWS WE TRUST!"

" IN GEORGE BUSH WE TRUST!"

" IN DICK CHAINER WE TRUST!"

" IN KOOL AID WE TRUST!"

" IN OBAMACARE WE TRUST!"

" IN BRITISH PETROLEUM WE TRUST!"

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"good for one cheeseburger" would work

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

I feel sticky.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I dunno... "To Corporations We Bow" would be pretty accurate!

IRM

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Oh oh, even better! I got one, how about we change it to:

In Caesar we Trust

OR,

In Pope we Trust
(because that's really what we're talking about here)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d62d9bbdb0be.png[/atsimg]

ET

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Alxandro

Really now? I think the complete opposite. You seem to believe the United States is a Christian Nation. Which in fact it is not!

Why are you referring to the Christian God? When below you contradict yourself? Alex is right. We began our slide when we eliminated our higher power.

But wait what about Islam? Muslims are followers of God. Maybe we can use Islam!

They call God Allah.

"In god We Trust" is a reference to the fact that you can never fully trust any human being including yourself. The only thing you can truly trust is that you will die and that God is infinite love. I am not talking about religion I am talking about God. I don't believe n religion, I do though believe in God. I have had too many experiences not too.

Back on topic.

"Greed is our God and nothing else matters"

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Are you a Christian? Jesus is not consider God and the Islamic concept is much closer to that concept of God then Jesus. You seem to overlook the links I included. Of course that is what people of blind faith do all the time.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell said it best.
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.
www.positiveatheism.org...
My big and difficult question to you and any other believer in higher power.
Why don't you have faith in yourself?
thethinkingatheist.com...
If you believe in God then I feel sorry for you.
thethinkingatheist.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
But Christians love Guns, Government and God. God makes it all the better.

I can't wait to fall in love with you!

I think this is the first post I have ever seen you write without at least one absurd link in it, with just your own original thoughts.

@filosophia

How about "In PRC We Trust"

(People's Republic of China)- if the US doesn't, we'd better soon. They own most of the country at this point, including what backs up most of the worthless paper that is written on.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

No, I don't always use links and I have personal opinions. Other then the religious fanatics who hate mankind.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
How about "Whoever has all of our I.O.U's We trust", I mean we are pretty much owned, with the falsehood that the F.R has all the cash. When in fact its just an office where all of the papers are, of the people we owe.

Peace, NRE.

If you go the the U.S. Treasury website they have a Department of Public Debt. Per that site the FRB and affiliated government agencies owns almost half ( 47% ) of our bond Debt. By law when debt is created by borrowing from the FRB it must be collateralized.
This can take several different forms, however the preferred method are "Gold Certificates " The FRB then holds title to said physical gold. They can chose to take delivery which they frequently do ( Per their correspondence with me ) If America is to point a finger, it can correctly point it directly at the FRB and the Congress for allowing them to hijack our wealth.

This is a simple example Offered directly from the FRB from a former post.
It sounds utterly unbelievable

From Thread: Question about the Federal Reserve printing money out of nothing
Posted by dazbog, on May 6, 2009 at 18:20 GMT

Federal Reserve Notes are backed by gold from OUR gold reserves. Now I know someone is going to jump me for saying that but it only applies to the FRB.
This info comes directly from the FRB. Here is the example they offered me in 2007. The government borrows $42.00 ( gold stores are pegged at $42 per oz not spot ) from the FRB. they in turn pay the BPE 7 cents per note or 28cents. 2/$20s and 2/$1s = $42.00. They lend the $42.00 to the Federal Government at FACE VALUE plus prime. In turn, by law, the Government must collateralize the loan. They can utilize about a half dozen financial instruments but most frequently it comes in the form of a gold certificate for 1oz of 9.999 pure gold. From this one example, the FRB has spent 28 cents and has received 1oz of gold, $911.00+$42.00 org loan+ interest or approximately $952.00. They can and do remit said gold certificates for delivery of gold. The gold is then lent or traded, which ever will bear a greater dividend. So for the FRB THEIR worthless inflated paper is backed by gold. It makes no difference on what or when the government spends the money. The debt is incurred at printing.
The FRB has an escape clause. Annually, any profit is returned to the United States Treasury. Treasury can return said profit to the General fund, or utilize it to pay down debt. Considering Geithner's shady past affiliations.
www.ustreas.gov...

I suggest he simply returns said funds to the largest dept holder. the FRB. This must be taken on faith because we don't know what they do or the amount of earnings. They refused my request for the amount returned to the Treasury in 2006. If I wanted that info I had to contact the Treasury. By not knowing how much they made in 06 it seemed pointless to request a quote from the Treasury.
Hence, I feel it is imperative that HR1207 get more co-sponsors, get out of Committee, both House and Senate bills are closely related, It passes and is signed into law by the current President. Considering the power inherent in their capacity to manipulate the economy this may be a very very difficult task. Jackson went down this road and eventually won, but the people payed a heavy price.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
"Worthless"

This is a second line

And this is what a third line would have looked like, if I had typed one.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Don't worry, it will be removed, it's just a matter of time.
We as a country seem to trust God less and less and considering the state this country is in now is huge indicator of what has happened as a result.

The day we started dissing God was the day this country started going down hill.
Thank you who participated in this.

Dissing "God"? His existence has to be proven still...and I'm not seeing it.

But for argument's sake you think the downfall of America can be traced to less of 'him'?

I'd say it started with the corruption and perversion of man....and will END with the corruption and perversion of man.

If "God" we real, he wouldn't even need to lift a finger.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Prove_It_NOW because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Should be replaced with...

In logic, liberty, and rationality we trust.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think they should change it to:

'In The Printing Of Money Do We Trust'

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In A Police State We Trust

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b3e9e52be81.jpg[/atsimg]

That would be better since the US is heading down that slippery slope with all those FBI raids on people who don't agree with the Government killing innocent people!!!

Edit to add.: Picture taken from a link on David Icke's website. Kinda cool!

edit on 27/9/2010 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join