It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview by Lawrence R. Spencer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

It’s cool I welcome your criticism this book has only come to attention in the past few days I’m not preaching it as gospel. I was just amazed this woman claims to have lived two doors up the road from me. Illumaniti propaganda is something iv never thought about. Why didn’t the alien just un-animate his body on impact if he could do it. As you say a grain of salt would help. I do believe this woman Matilda was real or at least somebody living under that name. The author did not write this.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have read the book and think it is an excellent read, one that opens the mind to far reaching possibilities. Is it true? That is another matter.
Long before I read this book I told my wife about a memory I have. A memory from before I was born which I thought took me back to the time when I was in the womb but this book has put a new meaning on this memory. I know it is not a dream it is definitely a memory.
I was in a dark place with no sensation or feelings, it was not warm or cold in fact I had no sensation of anything physical. For some reason I had decided to leave this dark place and began to push myself out. I thought I had pushed too hard as I went deep into some sort of electric field that gave me extremely painful electric shocks. I knew I had to go back into the dark place where there is no feeling because I couldn’t push myself through this electric field, which I managed to do. For me, this book gives an answer to that memory.
The book tells us things about the history of this planet and solar system that can be checked because there would be some evidence left behind. One thing Airl stated was that the solar system was bombarded with nuclear weapons 65 million years ago so there should be evidence for this. Dinosaur bones on display apparently have to be coated with a special paint because of their radioactivity and Zenon 129 has been discovered in the atmosphere of Mars. Zenon 129 can only be made during a nuclear explosion. This backs up Airl’s story.
There is also evidence that human type beings have been on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. A fossilised human foot in a sandal has been found where the rock has been dated at 500 million years. Fossilised human footprints from all over the world some dating back to 200 miliion years including some giant ones where the human must have been over 24 feet tall. The discovery by a university of manufactured small metal spheres about a centimetre wide encased in rock that was laid down some 2.5 billion years ago and the artefacts seen on Mars and the moon show we are not the first space faring race in this solar system.
Airl stated that the Domain has a base in the asteroid belt and it makes me wonder if the reason NASA sent the Dawn probe to orbit Vesda & Ceres was to check it out. Nothing was found on Vesda but Ceres is a different matter. The discovery of the anomaly on Ceres by the Dawn probe where the anomaly emits energy even in the dark, looks like it may be an Alien base. We should get a better look at this when Dawn moves in closer to Ceres.
For me the book is an eye opener and may hold some truth. If the prison population does not know they are in prison then the work of the prison wardens becomes much easier.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This sounds like it has been changed a little for the public for me. However I think alot of it may be true, and may have something to do with our situation here on earth. Its a good interview and I tink tere is alot of truth in the text. . . . .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join