It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview by Lawrence R. Spencer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So I was reading through a post here the other day on ATS and somebody posted a link to this book Alien Interview by Lawrence R Spencer. I downloaded the pdf and it has been sitting on my desktop for the past few days I wasn’t really that interested to read an entire book in pdf but out of boredom the other day I sat down to have a look.

For anybody who hasn’t read this yet Laurence Spencer wrote a book the 'OZ factor' after the book was published he was continuing his research and got word about a woman who could of worked as a Medical officer In a Military base in New Mexico in 1947 called Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy. He managed to contact this woman in a town called Glasgow in Canada he asked was there anything she could tell him but she was reluctant and gave him nothing. He then sent her on a copy of his New Book.
Eight years later he receves a package from Matilda containing a millinery transcript, set of notes and a letter with a return address and a post mark from Navan Co Meath Ireland. This is what grabbed my attention because I’m from Navan. The letter says she was very impressed with his book and has been sitting on this Information all her life and never intended to do anything with it. She goes on to say she is Eighty three years old and will be dead in a matter of months from self indused Euthanasia and the only thing she asked of him was he didn’t get himself in any trouble from having it. I started franticly looking around Google for this return address but when I read on I see the address...

Mrs. Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy
Senior Master Sergeant
Women's Army Air Force Medical Corp, Retired
100 Troytown Heights
Navan, Meath
Co. Meath, Ireland

This is what really got me going is I spent the first 21 years of my life living two doors down in no 98. I know the people very well who live in 100 they are just a quiet middle aged couple with no kids as far as I know. I read stuff like this all the time but none of the info is ever any way verifiable as it usually comes from the states and as far as I know could be all fictional. Attempting to verify something I called into the house like an idiot saying "Ehh I’m the lad from down the road who kicked footballs into your garden and annoyed you with general boldness iv just finished this book about UFOs and apparently she lived here" but the I’m your neighbour not some researcher didn’t work and all I was told is they rented the room out to her and she died. They had her cremated and her remains were spared in the local graveyard.

I highly doubt the couple in 100 wrote it. If Laurence R Spencer wrote it thenwhat is the connection with 100 troytown heights? So If Matilda wrote it and I genuinely believe she did was it between the age of 75 and 83 while she was dyeing with nothing to gain or in 1947 when she claims to have experienced it.
I recommend this to anybody who is interested as this subject as it raises a lot of questions about what we would read here from the likes of Hidden_Hand. Any Questions anybody has about matilda just read it because any questions I had about her were answered by reading it.

I dont know how to add a link to the pdf that was posted but If anybody wants me to upload it 2 rapidshare just ask and it can be found on google books

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here is a link where the PDF can be downloaded

exopoliticshongkong.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I think thats were i got it from must of been you who posted it

edit on 26-9-2010 by spungy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spungy

S&F for you. I've never even heard of this book but I'm reading it now. Just got through with all the intro stuff and beginning into the interviews and it looks to be interesting indeed.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
thanks for the share. sounds interesting so i will definately check it out.
s&f

cheers,
aa

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that counts as one line, this is two?....

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
ive read it...very interesting story but i cant help but think the aliens story of everything is eerily similar to what scientologists believe...although i have to say it was a very compelling story, just wish some way to prove its real.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
what a yarn

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Yeah I found that myself its very hard to believe the aliens words. A very well organised story it would take some imagination to put it all together id say with most things there is some truth wrapen in lies and disinfo..

Whats a load of yarn? I think here we say a load of bollox!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I just got, and read the book. The story seems legit to me. I started reading it last night, and it was so interesting I couldn't put it down. What Ariel (the alien) said to her about the history of the domain, and our planet is incredible. For someone to just come up with all of that, even if they took their entire life to write it, I don't see it happening. Unless of course it's true, which I really think it is. Awesome find. S&F

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
god not this PDF AGAIN

I read the whole thing and there is so many mistakes and contradictions its unbelievable

pure work of fiction. I'm sure MBMN pointed this out somewhere in another thread!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Smiler74

What mistakes and contradictions? Recollections from your past must be spot on so please do tell from someone else's account their mistakes.

I personally find this very detailed and compelling. Sometimes when one is just quiet and just being, truth speaks to them clearly. I am not saying everything in this account is accurate but I know what is speaking to me and it's very interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yeah it really pulled me I couldnt stop reading.The range of knowledge is amazeing you can even notace the difference in the wording of the notes and the interview. This is not the stuff your granny talks about...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The part that doesn't sit well with me is towards the end, as I read the whole PDF.

I've read some pretty nasty stuff about Cecil Rhodes and his quest for African imperialism ( forced domination) for the British Empire. He was also the founder of the De Beers company that has exploited African diamonds (at the total exploitation of the African people) ever since.

For this lady to claim that a high level Old Empire defector is helping the Domain free souls yet takes the incarnated life of Cecil Rhodes. This would fly right in the face of a spiritual entity to say the least.

Also to make the claim that the Domain has been around for Trillions of years but did not know that a Old Empire soul which is made of the same fabric or essence as their own could actually incarnate into several lives at the same time as their officers could do, flies right into the face of reason. My common sense tells me that trillion year old souls are not going to be surprised by such revelations even if not previously encountered.

Then we have the problem of the Domain having conquered over a fourth of the entire physical universe not having enough resources to help out a planet that is the closest description of hell that they have thus far encountered yet they would have us believe that they are spiritual and all powerful after this short coming?

I mean come on now. You have a hierarchical (which is dubious to spirituality to begin with) empire called the Domain coming into several different galaxies and destroying all resistance. Our own galaxy being one of them. Then we are to believe that they are benevolent? Conquering through force? Why would a spiritual society feel compelled to leave their Domain and conquer other races? This all seems to be written by somebody who is very spiritually naive to begin with. Whoever it was who truly wrote this.

Then there's the problem of a society such as the Domain who has had Trillions of years of development who can't figure out how to disarm electronic restraining frequencies, memory wipes, and traps? This flies right in the face of common deductive logic folks.

I think what we have here (and I truly hate to be a outspoken critic because I do believe that we need some major help if we're to get out of this cycle of slavery we now indeed seem to be in) is somebody who took a little bit of ET common knowledge, New Age melodrama, study of the Roswell incident (i.e. as in the elusive nurse who drew the alien images for the coroner story), and wove them together.

This would be in my theory, Illuminati propaganda (from a English faction of it) designed to shed some positive light on the Royalty of England along with some of their movers and shakers with the sole intent to provide a little bit of truth mixed with a whole lot of lies in order to further diminish the value of those original truths that were sprinkled into the bucket of horse crap. And perhaps I'm even giving this story way too much credit to even make this speculation.

Call me crazy and wrong, but it's just what my suspicions are leaning towards here after reading the entire text.

Either way, to give this PDF it's due, it is a very interesting read, minus the odd slip ups.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Paracast interview with Lawrence Spencer talking about writing the book, actually just about writing down the nurses notes and presenting them. He doesn't really buy into any of the stuff in the book himself it seems...

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
what was hilarious from the beginning was their organizations sign @...lol

first off aliens arent going to go that in depth and secondly the government isnt going to teach them world history so they could possibly use our weaknesses to their advantage.

too long winded and you can clearly see the author of the book was the author...lol

to many excuses for things and how he burned all the evidence and the suicide thing was even funnier. i dont know anyone that would share that with anyone and be proud of it to even share it..we're killing ourselves so just wanted you to know we wont be around to chat any further:/

a bigger better ball of yarn resides in kansas

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just finished reading it.

I thought it was a pretty good read, although I have to wonder if it was this revelation that caused Robert Morning Sky to state that his story, "The Terra Papers" was wrong with respect to the time frames put forth in his book.

Earth's history, as portrayed in the Terra Papers seems to be quite similar to this story in many ways with the exception of the scale of time that each story encapsulates.

Good read and very interesting tale. Could even be plausible, who knows?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Yeah there is parts that don’t sit with me. I find it hard to believe Matilda is one of the 3000 and that is why they could communicate. A lot of what the alien says is extreme. But if that were true maybe they don’t want to release us either. There may a be some nasty people on this planet.

Somebody who wrote that has an excellent local knowledge of Navan. The graveyard where her remains were scattered is one of three and you can only get anywhere near the other two unless you have a long local family history. The address where the house is a quiet housing estate in the middle of about 60 different estates over 100,000 houses. Why that house?

If you find this connection you could find some truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spungy

Thanks for not taking my criticism as a scathing attack as I do appreciate that.

There are some other issues I'd like to address about this, some of which are positive as well as negative.

I don't like how this ET goes out of her way to say that the controllers were not Reptilian but human. I do not know of any investigative literature that proposed that the ruling elite were Reptilian at that time as this has become a very current speculation as with David Icke and others. So this seems to be another slip up in the oration as I don't know why it would need to be pointed out by a ET interrogation in 1947. It would bring much less suspicion if this were an interrogation in say 2001 up to the present but certainly not 1947.

Then there's the problem of a high ranking Domain ET pushing the soul of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria out of his body (not very spiritual folks) and on top of this not realizing the public sentiment before doing such. This would reek of amateurism. Not of a advanced ET who has Trillions of years of experience. Not to mention that the ET was not psychic enough to realize that an assassination was afoot, when the female ET who was about to be electro shocked by the military could. I see a conflict of reasoning here.

There are some really interesting kernels to chew on in this read though and would lead some credence to my speculation of some truths being sprinkled in.

Such as, I especially liked the theory that it was nothing more than pure boredom that got all of us human souls into the trap that we are not faced with. I could see that being a high probability for souls who have God like knowledge to outsmart themselves by removing safety checks such as memory in order to pursue amusement in the very likely need to avoid boredom or stasis. I mean what does a soul that has infinite time on it's hand do? Certainly not sit on a cloud playing a golden harp forever. We all need diversions is the point.

I also could see the light that departed souls float towards after death being nothing more than a highly charged electrical beam that would accomplish the memory wipe. And that part of this elaborate subterfuge to keep us here involves using such sources as New Age literature along with modern scientific investigations to help propagate this scam. Though the thought of it is terrifying to say the least if you think about it some. Kind of the moth attracted to the flame situation used as a trap. Kind of puts a new morbid light on the death experience. I would hope and pray that his is not what is really happening and something deep down inside says that it is not.

I also wonder how these for profit companies were able to sprinkle the whole universe with their sexual invention for procreation to eliminate the need for civilizations to have to keep coming back to them for more creatures to populate the wildlife of their worlds. It would appear that these corporations would have had to come from the Domain to begin with and would have the spiritual benevolence to know what kind of cat they were letting out of the bag by introducing sex to the physical universe. This seems like a perverse mistake that is of such monumental proportions that it would have been stopped on moral grounds long before it got a chance to seed itself through out the entire universe after the damage is done. It would have also been counter productive to their general profits to do this to begin with. I mean, General Motors has never made a car for the public that was built to last and suffer little or no mechanical maintenance. This company would go into oblivion before it did such altruistic manufacturing for no other reason than it would cut their bottom line profits. There is no negotiation with GM either on this topic. Think about it, it's just plain silly from the corporations stand point to introduce procreation that would sooner or later make them obsolete as soon as the animals had reached sustainable levels.

So I found much of this read very interesting. Some of it is suspicious, reeking of Royal propaganda, Some of it just plain silly, and some of it contradicting in the extreme.

I recommend that members here at ATS do read this as it may challenge them to think a little more out of the box or in new ways that they may not have considered in the past. But do read it with a big grain of salt I advise.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spungy

Thank you for bringing this book to my attention. S&F.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join