It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.M.S - Enlightment Measurement Scale (Cat 1 to 6) ... take THE test !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by karisma

hi Maria thank you for your reply and advices
the technique to relax in the bed without any noises
breathing slowly feeling the air spreading to all the body
i think i have read you somewhere about this gift you speak .. this hability to feel the energy
even in your spine ..
i remember it.. first time i heard that before now its the second time

very possible that people can manage their energy like that with a simple breath of air
did you ever try doing telekenesis ? if you can control that kind of energy you can develope it to something more

i agree mostly with what you said but im still on the step to try meditate for the first time into a deep state
.. i might only fall asleep at the end LOL

is there any position required ? or its okay looking at the fan above me while lying in my bed on my back
the best position is that nothing disturb you ..
when im confortable and try to meditate .. i always feel ahh . my legs is itching .. ah my arms is in a bad position need to change it .. there is ALWAYS something blocking me to concentrate lol
i can onlu medidate while my eyes are open with my own self though
thinking about many stuff all together
thats why i usualy write a lot .. i have always a LOT of thoughs lol

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No specific postion required in my book
just need to be able to relax, which is also the tricky part. When leg itches, acknowlegde it,accept it,and let it go.. sooundseasy, buts its very difficult i know. i always close my eyes,sometimes i see stuff too, usually triangles
Can also use a candlelight, allow yourself to be inside the flame, look at it dancing, let it hypnotise you, and just enjoy the ride

I feel the energy strongly, sensations all over my body, its cool
i dont see myself as enlightened, just enjoying the rides life gives me

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This is unbelievably stupid, true enlightenment isnt from having a good "soul", and having faith in god and being spiritual. Thats what false enlightenment is. To be truly enlightened, you have to have intelligence, and the free will to say "hey, maybe there isn't a god."

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
debunk, thats your oppinion, and i use my intelligence, and my free will to say that i know what i believe. And if someone asks me for advice i will give them. You have your free will to not listen, but dont point on others trying to find their paths. Remember when pointing at someone, you have 3 fingers pointing back at you

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If you are willing to take my advice seriously, you will have to start small.
Remote viewing is the first step. The next step is OBE in your dreams or astral projection.
Until you know what you are doing while you are awake, you wont know what you are doing while in a sleep phase.

Read my posts on page 2, and then attempt a test.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by The dragon is taking over
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, I am having a very difficult time trying to read what you are trying to say. It would be a lot more helpful if you could reread and edit your grammar structure to make sense. If you are trying to make a tool and everything to get the attention of your peers, you need to understand correct grammar, and communicate it properly so others don't put your ideas off to the side. Hate to be a critic, but without editing what you write, and with the amount of mistakes readers see, it turns most away.

As for the topic, I don't feel there is any set test for a path to Enlightenment. It's different for everyone, and can't really be put into a criteria. There were stars from all over the scale for me. Interesting idea though.

thanks for you honesty

i have learned english at 15 we can speak french if you want

even if i correct everything .. some people might
on some words i have said

I like your honesty too. I value the fact that people want to go out and make a change, I have to say it's nice to see. Keep up the good work my friend.

Plus I don't know any French, haha, soooooo, yeah. xD

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karisma

what a nice reply

im soon turning 29 yrs old exactly in 5 days
i have started to speak about that around your time around 2 yrs ago
i was indeed afraid to be labeled has a WTF guy ready for a mental institution
we have to be always careful when we speak about this stuff
ATS is a wonderfull place to be free at doing that
in my day to day life .. when i see people .. i can speak of spirituality sometimes
but im careful and i choose my words wisely before my tongues go into actions

until my age of enlightment thread .. i feeled a release speaking about it
i did this thread not for my ego ..far from that
but for people who needed some refreshments in their life avoiding at all cost all the negative energy in the world
and continu to hope and have faith in this better life coming after the 2012 transition
that will switch us into a better valued age with better humans on their inside who will take care of mother earth with respect.. do you feel all of that coming ?

i think meditation will bring me to have some past lifes memories to remember who i was before being born in 81
or having OBE experiences ...but especially i want the answer of who IAM really
i feel something is so close .. to reaching that .. but i still cant
maybe when i will turn 30 .. i have patience ..i will not push anything

so the question is .. since i cant meditate .. will it help me if i succeed ?
or i should not try again and wait until i have some signs

ah life have so many questions lol

Thank you again Maria for your nice advices

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
This is unbelievably stupid, true enlightenment isnt from having a good "soul", and having faith in god and being spiritual. Thats what false enlightenment is. To be truly enlightened, you have to have intelligence, and the free will to say "hey, maybe there isn't a god."

i have one sentence for you

when humans will put their intelligence and love together
we will walk the earth free with free will

now look what the intelligence of humans have done .. building bomb since a long time
they invented cars around 1910 ... that was awesome .. but they also invented machine guns
imagine if no guns or harmfull things were invented .. this earth would had be the real HEAVEN
thats the goal of enlightment ...
i didnt say i was a good guy ..what im saying is that certain of my ideas are enlighten .. are you ??

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

MY EMS SCALE:
1.psychotic
2.schizophrenic
3.ordinary
4.born again, or spiritual conversion,the first stage of enlightenment,
5.mastery of the heart or 4th chakra
6.mastery of the 5th chakra or yogic powers
7.master of the 6 and 7th chakras and falling into the Divine Self beyond the Chakras or Shiva-Shakti-Perfect Enlightenment.

Many on ATS have made the 4th level. Its doubtful that anyone here has even made the 4th level of the Heart chakra.
No one here has made the 5th or beyond.
Enlightenment is simply No Seeking in the Divine Heart.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by Ben81

MY EMS SCALE:
1.psychotic
2.schizophrenic
3.ordinary
4.born again, or spiritual conversion,the first stage of enlightenment,
5.mastery of the heart or 4th chakra
6.mastery of the 5th chakra or yogic powers
7.master of the 6 and 7th chakras and falling into the Divine Self beyond the Chakras or Shiva-Shakti-Perfect Enlightenment.

Many on ATS have made the 4th level. Its doubtful that anyone here has even made the 4th level of the Heart chakra.
No one here has made the 5th or beyond.
Enlightenment is simply No Seeking in the Divine Heart.

where do you scale me ... and where do you scale yourself in your EMS ?
and where do you think the little buddha boy is ?
i need some exemples for basis reasons
thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually,
i am happy to admit that the part number eight of my thread series is now online! It took me two weeks (five full days) to think about how to write it all down and do so..

Meditation for Beginners

I think this is an issue, everybody, who seeks for more, is interested in...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
4 and in some points 4.5.. I am happy to know that... I got a bit annoyed when it started to take a religious path but I also understand that I needed to see it from other perspective...

Thanks a lot, you have great energy..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tierrafragil
4 and in some points 4.5.. I am happy to know that... I got a bit annoyed when it started to take a religious path but I also understand that I needed to see it from other perspective...

Thanks a lot, you have great energy..

thank you for you comment not everyone want to understand those thing
if we care about life .. then we must understand the enlightment avantages

im no Religious but i beleive in a Divine power ...
form a God ? im not really sure what he is .. but i have faith
maybe they are Creators .. not only one

its still hard to tell .. i dont know no one to have met with him

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
your right cat 5 near 6 that was interesting but hey ............

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
your right cat 5 near 6 that was interesting but hey ............

i know my fellow ATS brothers and sisters well

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

where do you scale me ... and where do you scale yourself in your EMS ?
and where do you think the little buddha boy is ?
i need some exemples for basis reasons
thank you

I am at the state spiritual conversion or the meditative state of consciousness,and no different today than when I learned the secret of meditation 35 years ago.
Thats the problem. People do not advance much in meditation. Those that tell you that you will make progress are conmen lying to you. People just advance to whatever their bio chemistry of their brain will allow. And that is the beginning state of meditation. ONly 1 in a billion reach the Enlightened state.
However it is said by some that the beginning state of spirituality is the Little Enlightenment.

Receiving spiritual force from an Enlightened being gives one a boost but even that doesnt make one enlightened even after decades.

I am pretty sure without knowing anything about the LB boy that he is not enlightened.

If You experience the Fullness and Bliss of consciousness then you have made it to the beginning state of spiritual conversion with a Good basis of Understanding. If you dont experience the Fullness and Bliss you may or may not have made that stage but your Understanding of Meditation is Lacking.

Real Meditation is Simply the Understanding that Seeking is Suffering and No Seeking is Reality or Love/Bliss.

edit on 7-10-2010 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I see you and raise you.
If I meditate constantly I am on a plane. If I meditate randomly, I am stuck inside of that plane.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nice job on trying to work out a system for recognizing the spiritual ability and rank of individuals. Even though I disagree with many of the concepts and requirements for each of your levels (many things from variant levels I would put in one level, the "God" references don't fly with my own spiritual ascendancy, and I can't stomach Christian hypocrisy when it comes to spirituality and faith). None-the-less, A for your efforts in working out a system. If I were to try and categorize spiritual understanding, this would be my horrible attempt at doing so...

Category I

The first category involves an opening of the eyes, and the mind. An individual needs to realize that they are alive, and that by being alive they have been given the ability to perform actions which will effect the world around them in either a positive, negative, or neutral way. There are no "good" and "bad" actions, only "good" and "bad" effects from neutral actions.

The first step for a category I spiritualist is to accept that there are no objective explanations. Life, destiny, death, mysticism, spirituality; all of it is subjective.

Category II

The second category involves deep research into ancient and modern spiritual, religious, and mystical systems. This includes atheism and science. An individual in this category does not ever stop studying once they have crossed the line separating Category I from Category II; instead, they proceed to expand upon their studies. Some may choose a particular path which they will follow forever. Others' may choose syncreticism, or an eclectic blend of faiths and beliefs to help them as they progress.

The first step for a category II spiritualist is to begin collecting great spiritual, philosophical, and metaphysical works: the Enuma Elish, the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the Rg-Veda, the Bhagava-Gita, the Dhammapada, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, Greek philosophers, the Torah, the Holy Bible, Norse Eddas, Christian philosophic works, atheist philosophic works, the writings of Aleister Crowley, Anton La Vey, the corpus of Hermetic Orders, etc.

Then begin reading and enlightening yourself on the variety of spiritual, mystical, theological, and magickal avenues available to you.

Category III

The third category is where experiences and practice occur. One may glimpse the third category, by seeing ghosts, having an uncontrolled OBE, or witnessing a UFO, but these do not mean someone is part of the third category.

One who has reached category III must be able to meditate without guided assistance. They must be able to perform successful magickal operations. They must be able to comprehend and explain the Sephira of Qabala. They have to understand the planes of existence, or the bodies of existence, or the densities, or the worlds. In short, for someone to be classified as a Category III they have to be able to willingly perform spiritual activities connected to their syncreticism, eclectic, or standard faith/spirituality.

The first step for a category III-in-training is to align yourself with someone who can do what it is you are seeking to do; or who knows, and can help you learn, the things you wish to understand and comprehend. When you no longer simply learn from this individual, but discuss, or participate with this individual you will be a category III.

Category IV

The fourth category deals not so much with your continued learning and capability, as it does with your ability to relate what you are, and have become, with those around you. The lectures of the Buddha to the loyal Bodhisattva, as well as Jesus' ministry to the poor and speeches from hills are two examples of a Category IV spiritualist in action.

The Category IV spiritualist no longer seeks their spiritual path for themselves only. They now understand that everyone should be entitled to explore and decide these things for themselves. A Category IV will not force their ideals, or discredit other ideals however, since doing so would show a lack of understanding of Universal Truth.

A Category IV spiritualist may also become the Guru or teacher to a Category III spiritualist.

The final step of Category IV comes in the form of an epiphany, or satori, or moment of realization during which the Category IV comes to understand the human condition and existence completely. Such realizations, however, end the Category IV's ability to commune with the population. Upon receiving their satori, a Category IV becomes a Category V and recedes from the community.

Category V

A category V spiritualist is someone who has set all of their affairs to rest, received their awakening, now understand their essence, and is completely prepared for the transitions that death will bring. They are no longer concerned with worldly affairs, because they have tied up all loose ends and now approach the end of their life with clarity of consciousness, and a lack of all fear.

Death is the end of Category V.

Category VI

Category VI is sublimation with the ether of existence.
It is a concept beyond imagination, beyond consciousness.
Beyond even the power of words.

And there you have it. My pitiful attempt to categorize something I don't believe can be categorized. Great job on your initial attempt!

~ Scribe

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

-------------------- ==== EMS TEST ==== ----------------------

Cat 1 :
*You now know the real differences between GOOD & BAD ...

It's a perspective oriented phenomena.

Something that you ordered is Good,
something you avoid is Bad.

*You are starting to slowly awake to the fact that some conspiracies, speculations, Theories do exist ..
and the plausibilities are there that its possible that some of them might be the real truth..
*You want to know more about Angels, Aliens and God himself
*You now show kindness.... (Exemple: no fingers .. make a kind smile to people crossing your path)

:-)

Cat 1.5 :
*You want all the truth about everything .. no more lies..nothing but the truth AMEN

truth be present-moment-now sensation.

*You start questioning many things in life ..
Ghost? UFO? Soul? Aliens? Gov real intentions? 2012? etc etc..
*You have also decided to choose the Right/Good path...

Ya my path,
is the good path.
See definition of good above.

*Fear for you :

No, this is false.

*You discover that you have spirituality in you
( First big step )

Cat 2 :

yes

Cat 2.5 :
*You have accepted yourself ..(who YOU are ..what YOU are..what YOU like in life... etc etc)
*You have no more jalousy inside you..you realised that it was coming from GREED.. nothing more..its useless

Jealousy is "fear of loss"
Envy is "desire for object"

Having wishes or desires is completely fine.

*You realise now that many people have less than you in life
*You have realised that you are egual to anyone else what ever the skin color is (Aliens included)
*You dont consider yourself to be superior or inferior to anyone

the third statement and first are contradictory.

*You treath animals & Nature with Respect
*You have deep compassion to others

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d91be05c97e8.jpg[/atsimg]

Cat 3 :
*You start having humility

Humility (adjectival form: humble) is the quality of being modest, reverential, even politely submissive,
*You start questionning many Alien theories.. are we alone or not.....
Do we have Alien DNA ?.. (The big missing link) ..
did Aliens visited us thousand of year ago ? and are still visiting us
*You start seeing the "bigger pictures" in general
*You realise that all the different religions were manipulated by mens
there is like hundred of different religion in the world ... come on
that make a different kind of profit in God name

ya okay

*You Have Accepted the Father/Creator to be the ONLY Good God
*You realise that the word God was invented .. that he his NOT A GOD in the first place
but our Father and Creator..

zero-mother (Nuit 0000...) gave birth to all,
and surrounds us with her eternal-embrace
we are all a part of ever-father (Hadit 1111...),
he is the core of our being.

Cat 3.5 :
*Does these quote vibrate you deeply ? :
Bible Quote:
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

no, that's death.
those that don't want,
can't eat, or breathe,
so must be dead.

Quote from the Book of Eli :
Dear Lord, thank you for giving me the conviction and the strength to complete the task you entrusted to me. Thank you for guiding me straight and true through the many obstacles in my path and for keeping me resolute when all around seemed lost. Thank you for your protection and the many signs along the way. Thank you for any good I may have done, I am so sorry about the bad. Thank you for the friend I've made and please watch over her as you did for me. Thank you for finally allowing me to rest. I'm so very tired but I go now to my rest and peace knowing that I have done right with my time on this Earth. I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith."

meh,
so-so
comme ci, comme ca

Cat 4 :
*You have decided that you will always walk in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake
what ever happens..

no never.
Only for my sake.
Always, and forever.

*You are able to repent .. learn from your past mistakes.. evolve from each life experiences
and take the best out of it .. for your own soul evolution sake

sure.

*You have understand this :
LETS BE PROUD OF OUR SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE "OTHER DIMENSION"

? proud to whom?

There are an infinite amount of higher beings.

*You start understanding that your UNIQUE soul cant die ..
*You start questioning the age of some souls...100... 1000 to 1000000 yrs old
( Second big step )

trillions, quadrillions, septillions of years old.

Cat 4.5 :
*You can See or sense Aura in people... or you can sense an entity in the same room you are
*You Start listening to Signs in you everyday life
*You realise also that coincidences are rares
*You start understanding that it was Faith who made the univers
our little heaven that is called Earth
A little to FAR from the sun = makes the earth unliveable
A little to CLOSE to the sun = makes the earth unliveable

*You now understand that the chances are very slim that earth popup up like this
in the center of nowhere perfectly alligned to substain life everywhere on it...
*You now understand that Earth was created in a none coincidential way by Divine powers from the Creator
*You have learned that coincidences like this
ARE VERY SLIM TO NO CHANCES OF HAPPENING EVER in million years
and you are open to the possibility of it

( Third/Final big step )

Cat 5 :
Exemple:
In some rare occasion peoples can awoke themself very deeply ... :
Ram Bahadur Bomjon (The Buddha boy)
Abovetopsecret

*You can now enter a state of meditation to make you able to perform a OBE when you need to
Out-of-body experience
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eba4138cfe68.jpg[/atsimg]

*You have discovered your real mission in life .. you know your higher purpose deal
*You start understanding many space related knowledges by exactitude
*You start remembering past lifes memories
*Hability of speaking to Dead peoples
*You start having unusual skill and habitilies .. paranormal habilities... or a 6th sense
*You can communicate with inteligent Alien beings coming from beyond by telepathy

Cat 6 :
The Nirvana, Ascension, Enlightment Completed, Universal Knowledges etc...
(im sure many have acheive that goal in a way) but the current body suit have died
now you decide .. if you want another life on earth with or without your memories wipe out
or you want to jump in a Alien grey body suit for other higher purpose deal..
the choice will be your in the afterlife..
Millions or windows will open before your eyes .. which one will you choose ?
that will make you HAPPY...
Nirvana Wiki Link

yep that' was back in January of 2007...

Nirvana is embrace of zero-mother.

The EMS tool is accurate !!

It doesn't even mention chakra's or densities.

if i see it need updates im open to the ideas
change or remove some of the lines

Make it based on chakra's or densities,
which is the universal norm.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thank you for your reply
i know some of the lines are fishy
let say the test can have a percentage around 3% or error margin

you have said many things that make totaly sense
i have writen this ems in a few hours even less
it maybe not that accurate but .. it can help some people to see more light then darkness
to realise where they are in life ... what vibrate the most inside all of us
and it always start somewhere .. with something small

you didnt say where you think you are ? Cat 5 !! maybe your modesty told you not to say it loudly

for myself im 4.5 and proud to be there now

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join