It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealing Self-Test!! (Fun, too.)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

FINALLY... someone ranked them like I did! Whew, I was beginning to think I was an anomaly!

Yeah,me to!! Great minds and all that!!!
Really enjoyed doing it though,anything which gets your thinking cap on where different answers are available is worth doing in my book,its great to see how people differ!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
(A)-----For not letting C distract him from the only practical means of rescue.

(B)-----For taking advantage of the situation, at least he kept himself busy

(D)-----For having principles

(E)-----For also taking advantage of the situation,(he is most likely going to sleep with C as well

(C)-----For being a slut

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ACEDB

or

EACDB

------------
edit on 28-11-2010 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
1) E
2) D
3) A
4) C
5) B

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
E- because they are the best person- Agape and all that
C-love matters a lot to me (even the romantic or sexual kind)
A- because i like smart people- but not brains at the expense of heart
D- is a jerk, get mad, but don't quit feeding your gf, that's not love, it's murder! and it hurts d even more in the long run, he's immature and judgmental, 2 qualities that don't make people attractive to me
B- whatta perv! is the only way he can get laid is too catch a shipwrecked girl and blackmail her? even if he's unattractive, he could try and work the charm. "all i want before i die is to get laid...once...????" this guy is socially crippled, possibly a sociopath

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

please tell me you'll send me the key, i had it back in , 96? 97'? but i can't find it now.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantbangel
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

please tell me you'll send me the key, i had it back in , 96? 97'? but i can't find it now.

I believe the key was already posted in this thread, but I do not remember what page it is on. You will just need to read through it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlaveOfDarkness
D, A, E, B, C

First off, I completely empathize with D. While C slept with B to get to the other side to be with D, when she got there and D told her to screw off, she didn’t even try to tell him what had happened, and instead decided to ask E for food and shelter, to which the douche bag obliged.

I don’t really have a problem with A, at all, so he comes in second, since D is the pimp here.

B was a selfish loser. He decided to take advantage of C's situation, and boinked her because he’s a horny, worthless nothing.

Still, I dislike C the most, because as I empathize with D the most, she was the root of his issue. She left him without even trying to win him back.

Haha, I tried my best to get as into it as possible, and I do believe I succeeded!

By the way, some of you really don't like to pay attention; C NEVER tried to tell D what had happened. Some of you are saying really stupid things like: "Well, it's D's fault for not listening when C tried to explain herself." Check again. Try not to let your silly little emotions get the better of yourselves, kids.

Thanks.

-SoD

edit on 29-9-2010 by SlaveOfDarkness because: (no reason given)

Hurrah, same as me!!

D - Appears to be the victim in this story.
A - Because it appears he is trying to save everyone and get his priorities straight.
E - Because he offers help, although I'd have preferred him to help D, D being the victim
B - Because he is selfish and uses someone else
C - Because she betrays love to get her own selfish way

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I am bumping this older thread because it is fun and I'm bored. Sorry the OP is in such a mess. Wish I could go back and clean it up, but of course I can't.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

KEY

A: represents Intelligence.
He set emotions aside, and went straight to work with problem-solving.

B: represents Power
He had ability, he took control, and he made things happen.

C : represents Sex
If you have to ask, you're too young to know.

D: represents Morality
He held himself and her up to certain standards, and he did not tolerate being outside those standards.

E: represents Love
He gave to her unconditionally.

This time I chose EDABC. The previous time, many moons ago, I chose EABCD.

It would seem morality climbed up on my charts according to this test.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I wonder if some event in your life caused a change in that?

My only difference (the ranking is still the same) is that I don't hate C as much as I used to. I'm a little easier on her now because I think she's just really dumb and couldn't come up with a better way to accomplish her goal. A smarter/more indepedent girl would have gotten what she wanted without having to prostitute herself. I guess she used the only 'resource' she had available. But I still don't like her.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

A lot of events have happened. But I wasn't considering that when I retook the test. I didn't remember what my previous results were when I came back and took it again. I just knew that since it showed up in "myATS" that it must have been something I had responded to at some point, therefore, implying that I had taken this test at some point. When I found my old post, I was actually shocked to find that I had previously put D last. This time it was incredibly obvious to me.

I've been manipulated many times and I have forgiven many times. In my experience, C will almost always be C.

I don't hate C at all. I'm still friends with C! - at a distance. Why else would I be so proud of E?

I just despise that attitude the most out of the attitudes presented. B is clearly the source of evil, but C allowed it. B had no power to be B unless C had been C.

We won't get rid of B until the time comes. But C should have known not to let B be B to her.

It's interesting that the test tells me that "A" is my third place. A is my strongest point as a person. But I was just saying earlier today to my wife, "What is the most evil person in the world?" She looked at me... I said, "An intelligent evil person. I would rather a benign ignorant than an evil intelligent person as a child."

Though I do not see what C is doing here as ignorance. She knows that what she is doing is wrong. She is taking the easy way out. She let the devil get to her. We can't blame the devil for being the devil quite as much as we can blame those who seek security by aligning with the devil. That's why I'm so glad for D's response now. But now that she has suffered the consequences of her actions, E must be there to help her or else there would be no forgiveness for her. We all make mistakes. Many of us, if we haven't been C, have been tempted to be her. It wouldn't be right to discount her.

What makes this story even more interesting is this:

If C had said "no" to B, then there wouldn't have been any need for E, my most favored.

It's quite interesting.

Neither time that I took the test was I considering what the characters stood for. It had been long enough.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
E - he shares what he has without gain. However as a caveat he accepts his lot in life and makes a home on the beach for himself.

A,B,C, D - are all varying degrees of selfish. Each of them take upon themselves a role of what can I get for "me" and what must I sacrifice to attain it. (yes even D - he must sacrifice his pride to keep the girl).

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A = The Smart One, Trying to think during the situation, finding a way out.
D = The Average Human, looks at things how they are.
E = The Bank, will offer things but expects something back in the future.
B = The Opportunist, self survival and desires.
C = The Needy, useless, selfish and problem maker.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

For me im thinking A, E, D, B, C.

A- He's trying to get rescued/help.

2nd, idk, E I guess. He helped C, but it says she needed to walk further down the beach. I don't know if this means E was a loner and was not helpful to D, but only to C? Or if D and C helped each other, and D was just away from their campsite?

3rd D. D was reacting to what he saw the night before. However, if D REALLY loved C -- after all there were only the 5 people on the ship, so if he really loved her, he would have found her when the ship was going down, and not let her out of his sight, ensuring that they made it to the same island together, and making sure she was safe out of the water. So why were they separated? (I guess to answer my own question, so we have a story to rate them? lol, idk) Did D not really love C?

4th B. B saw an opportunity for an eventful night. He gave C an if-then scenario. If you do this, then I will build you a raft. I can understand if it was for something else, but he took advantage of the situation with wanting sex In return.

5th C. If she loved D, she would not have agreed to B. She had a choice. And she chose to sleep with him to get to D. That is not love. She would have found another way if she loved D. Build the raft herself? Wait it out? idk lol.

I guess that's my order from liked most to liked least. (Be gentle, lol)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Remember this story presents a scenario in which you rank personal values, so there is no right or wrong.

Here is the key:

KEY

A: represents Intelligence.
He set emotions aside, and went straight to work with problem-solving.

B: represents Power
He had ability, he took control, and he made things happen.

C : represents Sex
If you have to ask, you're too young to know.

D: represents Morality
He held himself and her up to certain standards, and he did not tolerate being outside those standards.

E: represents Love
He gave to her unconditionally.

So you tend to rank values:

1. Intelligence
2. Love
3. Morality
4. Power
5. Sex

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

1- A Because he was staying rationally focused on finding a solution for the whole group

2- E - Because he was compassionate and willing to share resources and company with someone in need, without judging them.

3- D - Because he understandably felt hurt, not understanding the whole situation, but this far down because he should have made some effort to learn more

4- C- while her love was the intention, I think she was lazy to ask everyone else to build it for her, instead of just building it herself, and she could have retained her integrity.
Going to someone else for shelter and food was another lazy-ass decision not worth respect.

5- B - because he was just as opportunist as her, taking advantage of her neediness to use as leverage in attaining selfish desires

ETA- I should have gone down the thread and saw the key was posted! Now it just looks like I chose my answers according to the key revealed, but I didn't. So this means my values go- Intelligence, unconditional love, morality, sex, power.

edit on 12-6-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17   >>

join