It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Lamb and the scroll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
In connection with that event, I'm going to be asking the question; why must the Lamb open the scroll?

For he is of untampered and is perfect in all ways. He is the only over vast amounts of time to be able to even touch the seals his FATHER PLACED. His father, OUR FATHER has created much in Heaven on EA and below EA and knows there is 1 of his creations like he and the seals are some what a seeker for this spirit for only this spirit or Lamb/ Lama can open these scroll from his own experiences in life death and EXISTANCE. AND WILL ONLY SEEK THESE SCROLLS WHEN ITS TIME AND DETERMINES WHEN ITS TIME to open them AGAIN FROM EXPERIENCES IN LIFE/DEATH AND EXISTANCE....

I enjoyed this read as well as many others you bring forth from the great book and encourage you to continue opening the eyes of many with your text....

Something else to consider have you ever wondered who the elders were?????

edit on 12/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Something else to consider have you ever wondered who the elders were?????

Yes, I've done that one.
Everything is revealed in this thread, on the previous chapter;
"In the presence of God"
[PS I came to the conclusion that they represented the church]

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
[PS I came to the conclusion that they represented the church]

Interesting I always looked at them as previous LAMB likes just of other animal nature somewhat. That have done what the Lamb is to do with current reality UNIVERSE only in other THEIR times or locations AND THEY ARE WITHIN HEAVEN NOW. They are also present when the Lamb is in Heaven as well as when those slain by the beast for following the Lamb are sent to heaven to await their brotheren to be slain...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Amongst other things, their presence near the throne is an echo of the time at Sinai when the "seventy elders" of Israel were summoned to see a vision of the appearance of God. (Exodus ch24). That was part of the argument. It's all in that thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Originally posted by Bordon81
Since God placed the seals on the scroll it becomes the task of prospective readers to break the seals as a prerequisite to reading the ~scroll?

I kind of agree with this statement. The Lamb becomes more than just one man. The Lamb is a body. Initially, Jesus was the first, was obedient until death and was worthy. He is the only begotten Son, but to all who believe in him and are baptized into his body, they become part of the body of 'The Lamb'. Thus the breaking of bread and communion.

Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son

Revelation 5:1
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals

Jesus overcame and is sat down on his Fathers throne. Now he is the one who holds the keys (or book) and gives it to whomever he wills. The people he gives it to now follow the same footsteps, they live through each of the seals until the breaking of the last seal, then they shall become worthy also to sit with him on his throne.
edit on 2-12-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Thank you for those comments.
I still think, though, that the focus has to be on Jesus himself, because he was the one who "ransomed men for God", as in the song of the elders.
That's where the power to open the scroll has come from, in the fact that he has carried through the act of Redemption first.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I realy wish the bible stated what the scrolls said. And my thought on why the lamb is the only one that can open them is he has the seven spirits of god and their are seven seals.Each spirit of god opens a seal,So maybe i answered my question,maybe the scrolls just state how the spirit of god operates.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Jesus is the lamb of god,The lion of the tribe of david. It seemed he was a slain lamb then he took back his kingdom like a lion.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

"the sin of the world" is the reason why the seals are there.

That is the smartest thing i have heard,It's the truth. Those disasters that happen when the seals are opened are to destroy sin. And sin is sealing the people inside of itself. And their are seven deadly sins That god can always see.

Well,the seals are answered,the # will hit the fan.
edit on 4-12-2010 by whipsandchainsamerica because: adding

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well,thanks again for this post. I like reading your posts,keep them coming.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

As for what the scroll says, there's also the suggestion that I made elsewhere;
that the contents of the scroll are the events of ch6. Not the description of the events, but the events themselves.
Every time a seal is broken, a little more of the scroll opens, and something happens.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Now that I've reached the Return of Christ, this series of threads is evidently nearing completion.
So I'd like to advise anyone who may be interested that there will be an Index thread, in due course, intended to help people navigate their way around the collection.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There is now an Index, covering all these Revelation threads, at this location;

Index of Revelation threads

This thread is numbered as #6 in the "order of chapters" list and Biblical reference index.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just to clarify;
Nothing in the OP is intended to suggest any particular prophetic signifcance in the year 2012 or the date 21/12/2012

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

My response to the claims made about the year 2012 was that I could see no prophetic significance in the date.
This position seems to have been vindicated.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A reminder because of current interest in Revelation

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join