It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Grays?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thibotham

I ran across another thread that has a similar description.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this helps!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
All black and "fuzzy", oval shaped gray-like head with big gray-like bright white eyes.

They are very "fuzzy".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Thibotham

I was reading one of Dolores Cannons books ' Keepers of the Garden'
And i came across what you described.
These fuzzy greys, apparently they are like 'slaves' to the greys.
They were the 'natives' on the planet before the greys arrived to inhabit it.
Apparently they aren't very intelligent, but are good workers, they use them for mining.
I took this from one of her books.

In this part, D is Dolores, interviewing the entity (P) which is speaking through a woman in a hypnotic state about the planet she is from.

D: Are there any other races?
P: There is a class of creatures which are inferior, which are used benignly for tasks and menial labor. They are not really inferior. They are not looked down upon. They are not considered lesser but they are simply considered as less developed. They have an inferior mental capability but are very useful. They are the miners of the metal we use. They are "servant" quote, unquote, but are much cared for an looked after. They were the race which was indigenous to the planet before the arrival of the superior race and were integrated into the uplifting of the planetary consciousness. They are beastial in appearance, covered with hair, smaller in stature and somewhat stoop shouldered. The little people, as we affectionately call them are loved and cared for as brethren.

I'm not saying i believe this, it's what i read
And it seems pretty close to your description

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I believe a lot of what we experience are simply spiritual entities. A lot of that is discussed in various books of the dead it has to do with ego loss and coming back into your body. not to take away what your experiencing just saying that is one possible explanation

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Blacks? ive heard of them bieng pinkish and the grey or in this instance black is a space suit. do you live in a cold area maybe snow? I had a experiance when i was 9 were i saw three pale white red headed females no emotion and standing naked by a white wall, when i was 11 i found myself in a hallway with a strange blueish light with lots of doors and somekind of multicolored glass sign looked like a rainbow. But my earliest memory was when i was 6 and i remember bieng in a room with lots of metalic objects kind of looked like weapons and some wierd kinda like a big robot with a wierd humming noise. If any one has any info or similar memory let me know cause that was wierd.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

that on seems possible but it extrudes
features of a CHAMELEON or a reptiliod

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thibotham
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I use to dream of them when I was little and forced it out of my memory.

Then about a year ago, I watched the 4th Kind, and it kind of triggered the memories, shortly after the movie, I passed out and had all these weird visions.

I don't know why I passed out, but I can remember it all now, easier to remember as I go to sleep.

Wow. I had a bad reaction to watching the 4th kind aswell, but I did not lose consiousness. See my thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I went into shock about a quarter through the movie. And I stayed simply mortified watching through until the end. I am a very sensitive Empath and the horror portrayed on the video of the actual footage, really really disturbed me. To the point that I can say that it was the most disturbing footage I have ever seen to date. My bodys reaction to seeing this film was that of anxiety, and an all over numbness and tensing of all of my body's muscles to the point that I am now trying to calm myself enough to write this.

Have you tried meditating to recover any memories?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Well, the actual footage in the movie was faked.

It's well known, just like the Blair Witch, it's faked footage done by all actors.

But - The actual reaction to experiencing something so incomprehensible to the human mind that it had to be erased from memory, and then when remembered it triggers horror and suicide is what moved me.

If some sort of extra dimensional, or even distant alien could indeed erase our memory, there is no telling what we as humans have seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join