It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Grays?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have had my own experiences of suddenly losing consciousness and seeing what I can only describe to you as Black Grays, they look like Grays but a jet black.

This has been happening since I was 4, and I often suddenly see them doing all sorts of strange and horrific things even as I'm awake.

They are obsessed with human emotional pain and suffering. Witnessing our extreme emotional shock and pain, is their idea of JOY.

Has anybody seen or experienced what can only be described as Black Grays?

edit on 26-9-2010 by Thibotham because: Pressed Return : /

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, never mind my previous post.

Interesting, I would imagine that a planet would not have inhabitants that are all one race. If different races evolved here, I would expect the same to happen on other planets.

edit on 26-9-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: New post

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Like, black in color?

Or black as in, black people with grey aliens inside them?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I'm hoping the color choice.

I can't say I have ever heard of an all black "gray". Were their eyes black as well, or were they "gray/white"?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thibotham

Maybe Ninjas.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I get grey ones and white ones coming for me. These are both known variations but I've never heard of black ones. When you think about the different colours of people we get on Earth though, I suppose it's possible. Like I said though, first time I've heard of them. Would you care to tell us more about your experiences. Sounds similar so far but there might be some new angle on it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/763aa4c7abff.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't worry, they're on our side.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ya that looks like a normal 'grey'
do you know what black looks like?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I've seen dark, almost slate grey entites on two seperate occassions.

I have to agree with the sentiment that their may be several sub-races within the Gray species, given to color variations.

Odd how they tend to span the monochromatic scale almost exclusively.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ENGLISH BOB
I get grey ones and white ones coming for me. These are both known variations but I've never heard of black ones. When you think about the different colours of people we get on Earth though, I suppose it's possible. Like I said though, first time I've heard of them. Would you care to tell us more about your experiences. Sounds similar so far but there might be some new angle on it.

Seriously, it could be a distorsion of the images in your dreams created for your brain in order to process some information in a less impressive way for your emotional state, allowing you to continue sleeping so you don't wake up and interrupt the experience.. Maybe your brain try to divert your focus to the color of them to distract your attention of what they do with you. Why black?, that is something personal you got to find out.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Not sure whether you saying abduction is real or imaginary, but I understand what you mean about the colour being a possible mental diversion.
I don't think so. What I will add though, is that it's either a pair of greys or a pair of whites, but never one grey and one white.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I've heard that the 'grays' don't understand violence and anger.
Their minds just can't comprehend what it must be like to get angry, or what state of mind we must be in to hurt another person. Much like how we can't imagine living in the 11th dimension, it's very very hard to comprehend.
Maybe they are using you as a test subject, trying to figure out the emotion of anger and depression.

Just my oppinion.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

I've heard that too, but this is slightly different.

Violence and Anger would seem sweet as sugar.

Extra dimensional, all black, ripping new born babies apart in front of their mothers.

Savoring every moment of torture.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ripping new born babies apart in front of their mothers?
How are you seeing this? Dreams? In front of your eyes?
I'm very interested in this.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I do not believe I have heard of an all black gray alien.

I have heard of aliens that look like a gray only their skin had a purplish tint to it... But never black.

So how did you seem them anyway? It is kind of hard to understand just by your OP. Have they abducted you? Have you just dreamed about them? What?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I use to dream of them when I was little and forced it out of my memory.

Then about a year ago, I watched the 4th Kind, and it kind of triggered the memories, shortly after the movie, I passed out and had all these weird visions.

I don't know why I passed out, but I can remember it all now, easier to remember as I go to sleep.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I believe the proper term is "melanin proficient alien Americans".
*2*

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

i just searched the web, and your the only one so far that I've found being able to see these black 'grays'.
Are they tall in size?
I've heard of people seeing 'tall black aliens, with long blonde hair' arriving with the grays. They seem to have the ability to tap into your mind, judge your emotions, and give you messages without verbally giving them to you, kind of like inserting thoughts into your mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Never heard of a black grey.

Had bad dreams (night terrors) about aliens since I was a kid. Grey, nearly white, even blue.....black is a new one.

I'll probably have dreams about black ones now.

Strange notion about them enjoying the pain of humans. Most literature and reports would indicate that greys have no depth of emotion and couldn't understand fear anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

I believe the proper term is "melanin proficient alien Americans".
*2*

LOL, too funny Thanks for that

My experience with beings has been with ones who look like this

They certainly are not black, but their eyes are blacker then darkness.

Anyone know who they are?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join