It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien invasion - a warning through the for profit media?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Did a search and no one posted on this yet.

This is a different approach I think to alien invasion movies. What if we found a species of extraterrestrials and we sent a probe to their planet to get samples. Whatbif the probe on re-entry to the United States exploded and released these life forms? And these life forms grew and attacked the US?

Interesting concept and actually a pretty good movie.

Maybe this is how it begins, or already has begun?

Here's a link to imdb.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

ArcAngel.....

Did a search and no one posted on this yet.

I can't imagine why.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I seen this movie...

it was alright...prefer the initial version

incidently, the concept is as old as the hills...alien bugs, viruses, spores, etc...coming and tearing humanity a new one.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It would actually be nice,,being invaded by aliens,, so many good things could come out of it,,maybe then wel stop killing each other and unite as a human race.

P.S
not happening, i know cause i spoke to an alien,,ill post something about it later...

PpS
no im not crazy lol

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stayjersey
It would actually be nice,,being invaded by aliens,, so many good things could come out of it,,maybe then wel stop killing each other and unite as a human race.

Wow...theres some irrational thinking for ya! Wonder what kind of mind actually wishes for an alien attack that man would have no chance of defending agaisnt just to enjoy the very short time of uniting before we all are vaporized.

P.S
not happening,

I know...

i know cause i spoke to an alien,,ill post something about it later...

Will you be posting it in the skunkworks section or just right to the hoax forum? I don't want to miss this one! Sounds legit!

PpS
no im not crazy lol

Most people saying they spoke to aliens are not crazy...most of them are just dishonest.

But, the majority of the rest are all nuts...so, there is a good chance you are not crazy.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Will you let us know when the alien tell you to unload your shotgun at mall shoppers

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Lots of alien invasion movies coming and going. Right now its vampires and look at the cryptozoology section heaps of people claming to be/seen vampires. Its the flavour of the month. Now its moving back to aliens as vampires are getting boring and new profits are to be had. Int he 90s we had heaps of alien films...independance day, MIB, Aliens 2/3 & resurection (or was that early 2000s?), predator 2 etc..then we had a brief vampire stint with interview with the vampire..then supernatural type films came about and ghosts...blair witch, the grudge, the ring....now back to vampires
....zombies are making a come back to the mainstream. Most movies are social satires and its easy to put in these underlying themes into disaster/monster/alien/zombie films easier then it would be to make a plain movie about how the economy is. Fills seats easier to say a monster attacked etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
wrong thread

edit on 27-9-2010 by Snarf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Species II kind of started this way.... Astronauts found the substance, it infected them. They landed, and went breeding... Bug hunt ensues......

top topics

join