It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most genuine UFO footage i have ever seen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Could someone please let me know what time on the second clip it appears please? I cant see a thing!

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

1. Scroll down to 'DOWNLOAD NOW with filefactory basic' button and click on it.

2. Put in the two words its asking for and then click 'DOWNLOAD NOW with filefactory basic' button.

Now you might get HTTP 500 server error and message saying 'page cannot be displayed'. If this happens you might need refresh the page and repeat step 2.

3. If everything went ok its should say transfering and then 30 second countdown. Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on the large blue text 'Download with FileFactory Basic'.

Hope this helps

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

'Could someone please let me know what time on the second clip it appears please? I cant see a thing!'

Please see this page : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Please see this page : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. I still cant see anything, you must have some good eyes mate.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

'I don't understand the apparent movement I am seeing as follows:

Video 1: 00.26:

There appears to be an odd "looping" type motion just before the "object" disappears'

Sorry i cant see 'loop type motion' can you be more specific.

Video 2: 00.06:

'It appears as if I am viewing one "object" on the left of screeen & then instantaneously I appear to be viewing a second object over on the right of the screen.'

Yes those objects are visible i intentionally left the first object out of my post as it doesnt move so maybe something on the window. The second object i have no explanation for as it doesnt behave in a way you would expect from dirt/imperfection on window relative to cam movement.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Anomalie.....

I have looked at these videos at least 25-30 more times because I am having great difficulty understanding what I'm seeing.

In the context of the "objects" being "obects" that are flying around at a long distance from the camera, I can't make sense of the "objects" & I can't make sense of the "movement".

Therefore.....

I'm starting to wonder if the "objects" might be extremely close to the camera, in which case the out-of-focus nature of the "objects" would be addressed & the "movement" of the "objects" could be caused by the movement of the camera. One must understand that when dealing with something extremely close to the camera, such apparent movement can be simulated by extremely small changes in camera position & camera angle & camera rotation.

As an example.....

Are you familiar with the very extensive "Sydney UFO" thread in which we discussed this issue & posted examples of it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 24-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hi Maybe..maybe not,

I know where you coming from and aware of the Sydney UFO. If i remember correctly it was 'UFO' apparently photographed at stages on road somewhere. It was proven that it was taken through a car window and the UFO was something on the windscreen. There was some debate in regards to the shape and position of the UFO this was explained - even slight movement in camera will drastically change the position of the mark in the photo while making it appear the camera is in the same position as previous shot.

So yes i can understand how something close to camera can appear to be doing amazing things - im troubled by the movement more than anything else some objects move quite fast & smoothly you would expect more erractic movement.

Assuming its close to camera do you think it could be dirt on window that becomes visible when the cam phone manages to focus on it ?

Is it possible dust particles floating around between the panes of glass?

Have you considered a reflection from some an external source ?..i personally dont buy the reflection theory but still should be considered.

At this stage i cant rule out anything and even when i speculate the movement still bothers me.

I havent quite finished with the clips but would like to thank you for all your work

edit on 24-10-2010 by anomalie because: correct some bad english

edit on 24-10-2010 by anomalie because: bad english

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Anomalie.....

Assuming its close to camera do you think it could be dirt on window that becomes visible when the cam phone manages to focus on it ?

I think that's possible.

Is it possible dust particles floating around between the panes of glass?

I guess that must happen to some extent, but I doubt you could see it like that.

Have you considered a reflection from some an external source ?

Yes.....I have.

i personally dont buy the reflection theory but still should be considered.

I agree with you.

At this stage i cant rule out anything

I agree with you......but it's looking shaky.....

and even when i speculate the movement still bothers me.

Yup.....sure does.

I havent quite finished with the clips

I also intend to look at the clips again.

but would like to thank you for all your work

You are very welcome!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I fly a lot in planes (am on my 4th passport now) and to me on the first clip, this looks like one of the water droplets that get stuck to the window. Some of them can stay there for several minutes when the air velocity, altitude, and air pressure are just right.

I am mostly saying this because it appears to move in a very straight line, and in only one direction.

I am also factoring the information in the OP which states "his friend noticed nothing at the time".

A water droplet stuck to the window is something you would not notice at the time.

A massive hovering dark craft is something that you would totally notice if you were looking out of a plane window while filming.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Hi Nick_X,
I take it you are refering to the object in the first clip (also appears in second clip) - ive kinda dismissed this object as a 'bug' and have not included in the screen captures.
I like your 'water droplet' theory but not sure how it could be this when you consider its above the clouds and theres no apparent change in shape or water streak when it moves.
If you get a chance please review the second clip and look out for the objects i mention in my screen captures (page 5)..these are real objects in question.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ive been working on captures 6 and 7 here we have something moving superfast - If you blink you'lll miss it..its defintely there and imo contradicts the 'dirt/dust/imperfection moving relative to camera movement' theory.

The best way to view is to use Media Player Home Classic as it shows the video clip in actual pixels (normal mode) and you can decrease the speed of playback to make the objects easier to see.

mpc-hc.sourceforge.net...

Some ATSers might be thinking why waste time with a small blurry blob but the way i see its an anomaly thats worthy of further investigation. If its ends up being nothing special..then 'nothing special' still requires explanation.

Anyway when you have some spare time please take a look at capture 6 and 7 (from second clip) at the times stated.

Cheers

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join