It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Lynch Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i haven't had time to do any research for it ..not sure if its been up for discuss here yet.. if it has link me.. if not i would like someone to look into it..

a little information i just got on the " en.wikipedia.org... "

The William Lynch speech is an address purportedly delivered by a certain William Lynch (or Willie Lynch) to an audience on the bank of the James River in Virginia in 1712 regarding control of slaves within the colony.[1] The letter purports to be a verbatim account of a short speech given by a slave owner, in which he tells other slave masters that he has discovered the "secret" to controlling black slaves by setting them against one another. The document has been in print since at least 1970, but first gained widespread notice in the 1990s, when it appeared on the Internet.[2] Since then, it has often been promoted as an authentic account of slavery during the 18th century, though its inaccuracies and anachronisms have led historians to conclude that it is a hoax

to my understanding it gives the owner control.. could it still be in effect today?..

join