It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Bites Dog Scenario, Is Man Probing Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What if all of the supposed alien abduction cases refer to aliens being abducted and not man being the victim? It seems like everything is upside down on this planet or at least seems to be that way for a reason. What if aliens are the victims and man is the victor so to speak? What if the aliens find out? Will they start abducting humans and plow them in the bunghole? lol.

part II if need be

How the hell could you tell the difference between an authentic alien space craft or one concocted by man?

edit on 26/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I really doubt that this is a serious thread, but I will bite; I need the post.

Are you asking if aliens abduct humans in order to force the humans into sodomizing the aliens?
I highly doubt this is the case at all. I myself have never read such a case nor have I even heard of this until now.

Now if you are asking if humans have aliens in which they have probed, then I would have to say maybe. If the Govt. ever got a hold of an alien, then I am sure they would do far worse then that.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

Re-read my thread because you are indirectly or directly puttin words in my mouth.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

Well, I'm sure aliens are very worried about man and how far technology should be shared.

I think most of the aliens we have contact with are very low in status.
The Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa talks of Africans finding grays abandoned in the bush - half-dead.

Humans can overpower this type, but we have no chance against their masters.
They choose when to come and go - so humans are not in control, but somewhere between colonial subjects and targets of curiosity.

However, there is an element of fear - we could be in control - we have an individuism most aliens lack, and they probably find us unpredictable. I think thats why it's all so secret.

new topics

top topics

join