It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Stuff going on in and around my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok, there are a lot of crazy stuff going on in and around my house. I am having a lot of things moved and foot prints, things being pushed down around my house. My Dogs are constantly barking at no one and I am hearing crazy noises inside my home. I grew up in a home that was to say the very least very haunted. I now have cameras around the house but they are not catching anything. I am wanting to update and add more cameras.

The crazy thing is I have a hard drive on the dvr and nothing ever happens unless its full and we forgot to wipe it clean!!!

I mean I know you could say these things are people but that doesn't explain who its never caught on tape!

I am looking to upgrade the Cameras and video any suggestions out there on a system that I could use that also can be put on my phone?

Any thing I find I will post!! If its a person I want to catch them and kick there @$$ if its a spirt I would love to post what I find!!

edit on 26-9-2010 by 3773MC because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It does sound like you've got a little something going on in your home, and the rational explanation is people are messing with you.

I'd say, if you want to upgrade you camera/video get something with night vision. it doesn't have to be your top of the range HD mini disc amazing thing. But something good enough to pick up a decent quality image in which we can clearly see what's happening.
leave it on a place which is normally a place for activity (ghosts or not) and just leave it there overnight one time. Sometimes nothing will happen, but do this a few times over different nights. And maybe try recording whilst you're out or at work, so you can see what's happening during the day.

Maybe, if money isn't too tight, get a few averge cameras recording around your house where the most activity takes place.

Like I said, as long as the video picks up a decent image, your good ;-)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not to be rude and dismissive, but they way you described these alleged "things" really just sounds like the classic "jumping to conclusions" thing, or the "x happened, so I'm going to connect y and z to x" thing. You know: looking deeper into things than necessary, making connections that aren't really there, seeing things because you are actively looking for them, etc.

Perhaps there is something going on in your home, but if I were you I would include specific examples into what sort of things you are seeing/experiencing.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok to further explain, I have a four channel DVR with 4 cameras currently recording. With night vision. The stuff outside seems like someone but I have the four corners of my home pretty well covered. You have to walk by the cameras to get to the blind spots. The stuff that happens always happens when my DVR is full and will not record. Even though it seems well enough to conclude that it is a person, how do they get so lucky each and every time with the DVR being full? I am pretty vigilant about making sure that the DVR is recording. I would say that there is two days a month at random times that the DVR is full and wouldn't you know something crazy happens outside those two days.

Now you combine what is going on outside with what is going on inside and we have some crazy stuff. Now I grew up in a home that there was a lot of activity. I would say demonic activity others may call it poltergeist activity. I am familiar what the sounds are house sounds and what sounds do not add up. I am having a lot of the sounds that do not add up. My dogs are also barking at what seems to be nothing but you can tell they swear something is there.

Also I live next to two ponds. These ponds are spring fed and are the closest freshwater bodies in the area and are with in 1000 yards to the gulf of Mexico. This is also an area when it was developed that found some Indian Artifacts that the people who we bought the land from said they kept quite about due to not wanting the land to be rendered non residential.

I hope that clears up what is going on here.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Its crazy the lack of response of this topic. Thank you all that have replied but where is everyone else? I have a real thing going on and I am an experienced individual when it comes to what goes bump in the night. I see all these topics that are fake or no where near plausible and they get a lot of play. Things like this makes me want to find another forum to get information.

top topics

join