It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish peace activists set sail for Gaza from Cyprus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Well Eliad, hers how one of your "identified terrorists" was killed according to the investigation recently completed by the UNHRC.

The report revealed that Dogan, a 19-year-old US citizen, was filming with a video camera on the top deck of the Mavi Marmara when he was shot twice in the head, once in the back and in the left leg and foot and that he was shot in the face at point blank range while lying on the ground. The last shot to the face was to confirm the kill which is standard procedure for the IDF. He wasn't armed and was not resisting. He was simply documenting the brutality Of the Israeli commandos.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

First of all here's a little something about the UNHRC report-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the "report" didn't "reveal", it was basing all its information on eyewitnesses, that have been proven to have lied by the report itself!, and besides this is a rumor running around for a long time.

Second do you expect anyone to believe this guy was shot twice in the head, then one bullet for the back, then one to the foot? What is he, a bullet magnet? In the middle of all the chaos this one guy got shot from the front, and the back, in all kinds of different areas of his body, and then someone actually bothered to confirm the kill, while soldiers are being held down stairs.. Right...
But you know what, let's play along with your logic- If this is true, then how come there's only 8 dead? There were so many people on the deck, and below it, how is it that there are only 8 dead? If this guy was shot so many times, from so many directions, while so many people are on the deck, and if what you say is true, and the IDF was just shooting people randomly and brutally, why aren't there more dead?
Did they single this guy out? What, like, "hey, let's shoot this guy 5 times, go stand behind him" and the rest they just chose to shoot only when their lives were threatened?

Thirdly are you seriously telling me the only reason you can think of for shooting him is cruelty? Do you want to tell me that amidst the chaos, and in the darkness a guy holding a camera won't look like a guy holding a pistol?
Live fire was heard, people were yelling "Gun! Gun!" on the comm, and then you see someone aiming a pistol at you... Would you wait?

And lastly, this poor attempt to change the subject does not change the fact that in spite of poor Dogan being shot while he was supposedly unarmed, other people on board were armed, and other than Dogan, what other unarmed people were shot?
Moreover it doesn't really matter, because the fact is, and nothing can change it, that there were people on board trying to savagely and brutally kill the Israeli soldiers, with no provocation other than trying to stop their flotilla, and I don't know if I'd label them as "terrorists", but they were, at that particular moment, enemies..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

OK Eliad, heres the video of the murder of the boy. You can see the commandos kicking him repeatably while he is lying on the ground. When the commando tires of that he simply starts firing into the boys body.................www.youtube.com...

Seems to me the IDF commandos are the terrorists!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

We've been over this video time and time again, do you still believe that this is the murder of that boy?
This is all one big blood libel, I doubt the boy was shot so many times, and even if he was this can't be a video of his death- There's no gun shot (no flash, no nothing), this is not a real gun (we've been over this in one thread, and we found the picture of the gun, it's some kind of air gun), and this "kicking" or whatever could be anything, but you'd rather assume it's them kicking Dogan...

At any rate, there was no shot in the video, and the gun is not an M4 or M16, or any other real live ammo gun, so come on...

It's so easy to take a clip which has no context and proclaim it's something it isn't...

EDIT- Fount it- www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is one of the discussions... One of many.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join