It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lost posts, what gives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As of yesterday, I had over 300 posts, this morning I had 295 posts, whats going on???

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I think this has to do with the minor crisis we had yesterday, when one person's avatar and mini-profile details suddenly overrode the details of all the other members. For about half an hour, we all had the same avatar.
The crisis was resolved when details were restored from an earlier backup. Which involved "losing" any post numbers etc which had been gained during the interval. I lost four or five myself.

PS Have a read through the thread "Avatar issue", on this forum. That will give you a taste of what was happening.

edit on 26-9-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Well that's a fine howdy do now just who is going to be respondsible for the the replacement of these missing post credits, in fact double should be refunded just because the lose occcurred, These post points are very vaualbe things and should be taken proper care as to not lose or missplace. Cheese I lost 500 twice the other day and I didn't do a (snipping) thing, hey and where is my Avetar, and who took all my pictures, I know someone took them and when I find out I will sue, I all ready attained an attorney at extreme post point cost.

Good Day

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you (or anyone) has concerns about their account, please use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion Form located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

This way, staff can look into it.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join