It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 + Starry Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have been wanting to make this thread for a while now but I have been really lazy until now. But a couple weeks ago I was playing around with a program called "Starry Night". It's like Stellarium but more pro. So while looking at various things I had a question pop into my head. Since you can change the current date and time in the program and see where the planets and other celestial objects while be in the future, I decided I would change the date to December 21,2012. First thing I notice is that the planets are aligned in a line from OUR perspective. This means that they are not aligned in a straight line from the sun and out, but from earth we can see all the planets in a line. I don't know if this really has any importance because I doubt this will have any weird gravitational effects on earth. There was another thing I wanted to check out which was the "dark rift" theory, and to my surprise the sun does sit smack down in the middle of the Milky Way as it said it would.

Heres are 2 pictures showing the aligned planets from my view from Ontario, Mississauga.

"Dark Rift"? December 21, 2012 12:00AM Jupiter did not fit, but it is in the upper left aligned with the planets just out of view, and you can see the sun being right in the middle of the Milky Way

Jupiter is again out of view but it is aligned on the left side. 1:05PM

edit on 26-9-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There were much better aligns in your life and nothing happened.
But actually I believe that Mayans were very good in astronomy and maybe they really saw something.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
There were much better aligns in your life and nothing happened.
But actually I believe that Mayans were very good in astronomy and maybe they really saw something.

Or maybe they think they saw something. I mean, they were human, and thus undoubtedly weren't perfect. It's the whole "just because they're ancient, doesn't make them omniscient" thing.

-Melen

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

You should have set it to the true time of the solstice that day. It is at 11:11 Greenwich meantime according to the US Naval observatory.

To understand the change you must understand astrology and why it has an effect on us. The sun is like a great amplifier of divine energy. So is the center of our galaxy. When the sun aligns with the galactic center the amplification of the divine energy increases exponentially. This with the planet alignment will be what powers our next evolutionary step. It is not a sudden change but a gradual one. It has been happening since about 1989 and will peak in 2012 and finish in around 2016.

Those that open themselves and are spiritually ready will feel the most change. Others will feel very little change. Just like the last time this happened we took the next big step. This was the time we first started cave drawings. At that time we also had those taht were ready to receive the full change and those that were not.

Its very obvious if you have studied every aspect of spiritual history and modern metaphysics.

Enjoy the ride, I hope you are ready.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Now check where the Sun was on December 21, 2000. Check where it will be on December 21, 2020. It happens every year.

Not much of an "alignment". 12/21/2012
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0700b2ce5db0.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 9/26/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/26/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you check the post above yours? It may help enlighten you. All is not as it seems, you also have to reach out and "feel it". If you are only using your meat computer you will not. Reach out Luke....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Those that open themselves and are spiritually ready will feel the most change. Others will feel very little change.

This is the emporer's new clothes.

top topics

join