It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Afghans have the right to kills American soldiers?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Since you brought the Declaration of Human Rights up, when are we invading Israel ?

I think you would not, because as I pointed out earlier, liberation of Afghanistan and Iraq certainly did not stemed from humanitarian intents (but that does not change the fact that it was a good thing). But if you somehow eventually invade them, you will have my full support.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Maslo because: typos

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does they?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So instead of asking do they want Americans or the Taliban, they should ask, do they want corruption and drugs, or Taliban. Corruption means anything goes, you can practically murder a 2 year old kid, and get away with it in Afghanistan. You can rape and get away with it, you can buy candidates and get away with it, you can buy voters and get away with it. I think you have no idea what corruption means, when there is corruption, there is no Democracy, for you to call this BS Democracy shows how ignorant of the situation you are.

You seem to think that democracy will arise in Afghanistan by waving some magical wand. The whole country was destroyed by religious dictatorship and liberation war. Its gonna take years to rebuild it, get rid of extensive corruption, remnants of Taliban and drug trafficking.

I know there is horrible corruption, afghans know it surely better than you and me, and still majority of them supports current regime over Taliban rule. Who are you to disagree with them? Obviously any corruption, which has perspective to be only temporary and improve over time, is better than sharia law.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
YES YES YES.

Don't like dieing then don't invade a foreign country.

But he is the American military at its finest

American Soldiers

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Nope corruption is not better than Sharia law, corruption goes deeper and deeper until you have no choice but to dismantle the whole government again and restart fresh.

The Taliban could have changed with the help of the world, but the world didn't help them. If you know what the Taliban means, then you would understand why I would say that. It means students, but instead of the world teaching these students, they isolated them, intentionally, and spread propaganda against them..

Who am I to say what I say? My mom is the cousin of the Afghan hero you guys brag so much about, Ahmad Shah Massoud. She ran for her candidacy in the Panshir province, where the heart of the resistance again Taliban was.

I told her it is a waste of time, but she doesn't believe me, she thinks it is like NZ, but hey, let her learn it the hard way.

All the other candidates are meeting Americans, my mom I think knows now that the Americans run the country, not votes.. Well let's just wait and see.. She will report soon..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hell yes....look at what america has done to their country. Sure american forces have done some good, but look at the innocent people killed every day, trying to smoke out some cave rat who we'll probably never find alive. # is that even the mission anymore?

Its just a flat out yes, but it shouldnt be for no reason. If they killed your family for being SUSPECTED members of the Taliban, and you know they werent, go bust a cap in somones ass.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by oozyism

Well is very simple actually, if you have an invading force in your nation of birth killing your people, regardless of motives, would you kill the invading force too.

Your question has been answered.

My vote is with marg.

An interesting topic with respect to its candidness. But a no brainer nonetheless.

PS- that does not mean that I hate the US gov't or US troops.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrChuck

Your Avatar looks exactly like my semi hollow Sheraton 2 Epiphone. Best damn guitar I ever owned.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They have the right to try and kill as many of my brothers and sisters as they can.

But when they try and fail don't come running on here crying about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
They have the right to try and kill as many of my brothers and sisters as they can.

But when they try and fail don't come running on here crying about it.

But they are, and it is you who is complaining when they get killed:

Everyday I check the News I SEE THE DEATH OF OCCUPIERS

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes they do. Pro's and con's do not matter, right and wrong do not matter. Attack me, my family, or my friends and I will attack you. Period. Maher from Politically Incorrect had it right after 9/11. The terrorists were NOT cowards. You may not agree with them or how they operated but if they were ours we would have given them the Medal of Honor. Whose side you are on does not determine if you are brave or not nor even if you should fight. Way it is.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Its actually Lucille. BB Kings sweetest girl. But i digress.
Any and all invading forces should be dealt with swiftly and barbarically.

edit on 28-9-2010 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I'm gonna have to piss off a lot people and agree with you on that. When I first heard on the news that the "terrorists" were responsible I was quite taken aback. If that is true, then a cell of poorly trained paramilitary operators managed to elude every layer of the US intelligence community, every level of security, and all countermeasures, to fly a commercial aircraft full of subdued passengers. If that doesn't deserve the Medal of Honor I don't know what does.

edit on 28-9-2010 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

But at the end of the day, our troops are not "invading someones country" and shooting innocent people.

The Taliban are very real and thats the people we are fighting, the reasons why we are doing this might be suspect but the point still stands that we are not entering a country and killing innocent people...

I'm sorry, why did we go to war with Iraq? Could you please tell me the official reason used in the declaration of war?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
People have as much right to kill other people as other people do.

This right is ZERO.

However, many people choose to ignore that fact, which is why the human race is doomed.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

True, nobody has the right to kill anyone. But don't discard the multitude of circumstances where killing may be necessary. Like the many who stated before me, I will annihilate with extreme prejudice and limitless inhumanity anyone who breaks down my door guns ablaze intent on hurting my family.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They most certainly do. Neither the nation of Afghanistan or the Nation of Iraq attacked us. They are victims of an illegal and immoral war of conquest and profit and have every right to kill as many American soldiers as they can that step foot on their sovereign land.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It is not up to that whether they have the right to kill the soldiers ,but about humanity .

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What are you talking about? dont you see the news that americans ARE killed? not only americans but the british and canadians that help us out.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

No not kidding. If you actually fought over there, you would also see how many people try and get us to stay with them, house us and feed us, and why? Because your innocent people are killing there own with there lunatic suicide attacks. Only way to beat a savage is to be a savage. I sat 700 meters away and just dropped them like flies, no innocent people, only ones who fired first. This was iraq although afghanistan is the same in its 3rd world country and religous fanatics killing there own people. Frankly im tired of this" amerika" crap. If you have it so bad then go live in north korea or the congo. Cry then.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join